Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I feel like binds should only prevent you from using your weapon/boots until you remove them, not actually unequip them
Accidentally deleting my weapon mid-fight trying to re-equip it was pretty annoying
I'll reiterate on what I said before about the binds unequiping your items and also add that when your inventory is full, getting binded will actually destroy your item instead of just removing it, which is even worse

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I hate that enemies can unequip your items and that the inventory doesn't pause the game. You can have one or the other, not both. Also, I think the game might softlock once you're downed due to hp loss since the enemies keep grabbing you but you can't do anything about it.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I hate that enemies can unequip your items and that the inventory doesn't pause the game. You can have one or the other, not both. Also, I think the game might softlock once you're downed due to hp loss since the enemies keep grabbing you but you can't do anything about it.
You don't lose HP from enemy grabs, just their attacks like punching and fireballs.
It's nice to be fucked with no consequence

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
The inclusion of settings and a gallery are nice, but unless or until 2DNiem addresses some of these problems I and a lot of other people are having, I cannot bring myself to yet rate this game.

Also, I mentioned it there, but I think the entire UI needs to be reworked a little bit. Slightly larger health pool graphic, significantly smaller player avatar on the side (because let's be real, it blocks a quarter of the fucking screen and can't be made transparent), a nice consolidation of the magic spells and the shop / lewd / status pages down at the bottom, with dedicated icons for the "masturbate", "break free" or "release cum" mechanics... hell, maybe a couple of hotkey spaces where you can equip the potions you can collect for quick access.

I did a very basic mock-up that I posted in the Discord, with a before-and-after version to show the differences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krohedae

Dec 20, 2022
View attachment 3676442

Overview:
You're a small, feminine boy in a world full of devious horny characters. Can you survive every wave with your innocence (and masculinity) intact?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2024-06-10
Developer: 2DNiem - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3676427 View attachment 3676428 View attachment 3676429 View attachment 3676430 View attachment 3676432 View attachment 3676433 View attachment 3676434 View attachment 3676436
Waiting for andriod

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Well, I updated my cheat mod so now the gallery is always unlocked, in case anyone only wanted to see the sex content without having to play the game (because for some reason, I remember seeing a post about someone wanting to see the sex without needing to play the game, but now I can't find the post???).

Edit:
Not a fan of the gameplay but I can see the appeal. I'm here to fap, unfortunately.

The artwork is great. I'll wait on a Gallery/cheat update at some point.

Good work, though.
To this user in particular, as well as other users with similar sentiments:
here's a cheat mod I made where the gallery is unlocked by default. You can now browse the images without needing to play the game. Have fun

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes