Melloten

Feb 14, 2018
2DNiem I'm almost always a lurker on this site, enjoying without comment. But damn, this game is an amazing starting point. You have a combination of stats, story, art, and game play that is mostly cohesive for such an early demo. It seems you're definitely on the right track and I'm subbing to you even though right now you're putting this out there for free. Well worth the support to see what you do with this.

You have a very clear vision and idea for what you want...keep making that. Don't let people on here get you down with how they would make the game different. The best games start with a vision that is held on to. Distraction slows you down and just ends up pissing off everyone a little.

Sep 28, 2017
I might play if the mc ever actually loses the dick. Does that happen? Or are you a femboy no matter how emasculated you get?

Mandydhsua

Dec 27, 2017
Hope you like it! The game is on very early stages but there are already a few things in place to discover and enjoy.
I always encourage people to participate on the discord as well, so that we can talk about what the game needs to improve on and what's good. So if you're interested don't forget to send me your thoughts!
Please provide your discord link?, I would like to join

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Love the game! I saw on devs itch.io page that they want to add men on femboy content, if it would be possible to at least make it optional, thanks.
On page 7 the dev wrote that male-on-femboy content will be completely optional, by either being 100% avoidable or by being replaceable with more futa content.

WulfGuy21

Jul 24, 2020
Ive had a lot of fun playing this. The art is great. The mechanics are fun. I hope you eventually upgrade the stills to animations. Im Really looking forward to this game getting more content and gameplay. Love it.

Also I would suggest a small gold gain from being used. If your playing a full corruption run, let there be some gold like 1 or 2 for being a fuck toy so we can slowly buy more slutty items.

I also LOVE that you get special items for certain things. The plug that the mimic forces on you was such a great idea. And getting the ropes in your inventory. More items like that that do thiungs would be awesome.

Looking forward to more spells and weapon options.

And, i know this is a HUGE art and time issue. But dynamic item visualization when equipment is changed out. And clothing being ripped. Have enemies take off our clothes, Cum covered states and corruption visualization would be awesome too.

Keep it up dev! We need more femboy games!

naughty_kt

Apr 30, 2020
I have played some more and i agree with what has been said by other people WulfGuy above just sumarized it greatly
I agree specially in the gold accisition in a corruption run since objects like the red ring makes you inmortal but unable to improve the run anymore if already corrupted

also regarding the ropes the fact you need to open the inventory midfight using up 90% of screen space is a bit meh as an improvement the ropes would be an ¨overlayed¨ object on top of your own equipment so yuou can free yourself and get the rope in the inventory but not needing to open it

loving the traits and status window and waiting to see increased the variety of titles and pictures for the status

regarding the content and thematic that some others seem so eager to rant about, im not a hughe fan of femboy protagonists and gould love to see a version of this game with all the same but female protagonist, of course this is not asking the dev to do it (its called femboy survival, what would anyone expect?), just something i would like to see. also the reason to ask recomendations and inspirations (lewd ones) in my previous response

im really expecting the next updates of this game

seconddren

Mar 7, 2024
Really enjoyable game. Others have already pointed out smothing the mechanics out, so i'd like to add that there should be some sounds and music for the scenes to make them more enjoyable.

• Angry
Reactions: Tucker64

Blackshard

Apr 15, 2018
Played a quick game of this, have some thoughts:

The combat system is... okay? It's sort of an inherently unfair system, since you're cornered by groups of faster attackers and a single mistake is an instant virginity loss, but that's reasonably thematic... though it'd be more interesting if they took a couple seconds to grab, bind, and/or strip the player character instead of just instantly fucking on hitbox contact.

Fundamentally, "mash buttons quickly to escape" isn't a great mechanic. It's 2024, better ideas have come up by now. Consider instead "push the indicated sequence of keys in the correct order to escape", and have the player's stats vs the enemy's stats determine the length and complexity of the escape sequence. It's still a skill thing, since the player needs to enter the sequence as quickly as they can, but without button mashing, since inaccurate keystrokes have some kind of penalty like negating escape progress or something. Alternatively, consider a rhythm game mechanic; "push a key at the correct time to satisfy your opponent". You might even do both at once, to give the player more interesting choices; do you try to enter the sequence as quickly as possible to escape as quickly as possible, minimizing sluttiness? Do you instead focus on satisfying your attackers, pushing a neutral button like space in time with the sex rhythm to maximize their satisfaction? Or do you try to mix both together, entering the escape sequence with the sex timing, to try and turn the encounter around?

I wish to be able to pause while accessing menus and shopping and such. Having a tradeoff between time spent exploring the map for loot and time spent considering which loot to buy and/or equip is unfun. It's a lewd game, but I hardly get a chance to look at the lewd stats screen because it's competing for valuable between-rounds action time.

It's fine for a mechanic to involve enemies taking the player's equipment, but that really needs to be visibly indicated! Ideally, show all equipped items on the player's image, so that if a clothing item gets removed, it actually goes away, making it more visibly obvious when the player is missing gear. The unfun part here is trying to juggle menus to equip a backup weapon while not paused! I might suggest making all menus pause screens, but having inventory actions not be instant, adding a period of vulnerability to actions like drawing a weapon, drinking a potion, or changing clothes. Doing any of these things could make some kind of brief animation play to indicate that the character is busy (and so not doing things like running around and shooting), and that might be time enough for them to get caught if in close proximity to an enemy.

My game ended after I ran out of health on wave 13, and then could no longer move, attack, or struggle... which I suppose is appropriate in a 'Survival' game, but there wasn't a defeat screen, and I could still cast spells, which was kind of confusing? Wave 14 came after I'd managed to defeat the tail ene of 13 while at 0 health, but the game kind of felt weirdly broken at that point, so I quit.

More generally, if running out of health is a concern, there should be things the player can do in the between waves downtime to deal with that, aside from 'hope potions show up in loot or the shop'. Maybe tempt the player into a vulnerable state, getting them to strip down to tend to their wounds (and/or lust), before hurriedly redressing to face the next wave? Done right, how to use downtime could be an interesting decision instead of a panicked and hectic one.

arthtrh

Mar 16, 2018
Awesome demo.

Could I please ask for a way to remap the keys in the future? I have really bad RSI on my right hand, and have started using the mouse with my left hand in order to alleviate it. But the current keybinding make playing the game with the mouse on my left hand nearly impossible.

• Angry
Reactions: Tucker64
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes