EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1670214884262.png

Overview:
In this game you play as a boy,
who stuck in the city where males are discriminated while females rule everything in this dark cyberpunk future.
Will you able to survive and more of that, manage to escape from the FemCity?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-28
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Developer: Kiriowo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v0.4.1): - - -
Android (v0.4.1): - - -

juanides thanks for the link

ZKDVHR.gif screenshot0021.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0010.png
screenshot0015.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0013.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I like what I see DL now and will get back to you all when I have finished what's here 2gig that seems pretty big I hope it's good!;)

Aug 7, 2017
Damn, Female domination fans went from being ignored to spoiled in couple of years.
Keep them coming! :giggle:
Well, I wouldn't say spoiled, as there are many games with the tag which don't really include femdom (just saying you are my bitch, while still being fucked like a whore isn't femdom), but yes there are more games than before. A very nice development.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Looking at the preview images, definitely looks like a game to keep an eye out for, but i gotta ask, who shaves in their laundry room? lol

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just finished what's there and I really liked what I saw. :love: I like all of the story the renders the animations the music seems to fit with the story, and I loved the sex sound effects I am really looking forward to more with this one. I have jumped on board games like this early on and been stung with devs for all sorts of reasons slow development or abandoned after 1-3 updates. So I will wait a little while before supporting it but it's one that I would support if it continues. And I really hope it does. For the first release, I saw really GJ. Kiriowo It seems too early to know if the -sub-points do anything and the + sub-points do. Also, the cum addiction how will that affect you. I am guessing you might lose your mind if it gets too high and you will become a mindless cum dumb whore and it's game over or maybe you will get bonuses. I guess for now I will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
As I was reading the description I immediately thought of Femdom Ciy M.A.N.T.I.S. as the description sounded similar (to me anyway) but I will wait for a few updates before trying this game

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes