chabam

Nov 1, 2017
Well, I wouldn't say spoiled, as there are many games with the tag which don't really include femdom (just saying you are my bitch, while still being fucked like a whore isn't femdom), but yes there are more games than before. A very nice development.
100% true. it's either a femdom game that has a lot of potential that gets abandoned after the first release or it's a maledom game that has a scene where the girl gives mc a footjob

May 9, 2020
Hope it's a good femdom game, not like others. Besides, does the MC's cock have to be so small in every femdom game? Of course it's not gonna be used much anyway, but do you guys think it would be better to make a little bigger to for better image and more like reality cause this MC is still a male, not a trans right?

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
I like it a lot so far!
I love high quality femdom/sissy/futa content.

Personally, I dont need such a long introduction without much content. But I understand that there are people who demand that.

Dev needs to be careful, that this doesnt fall too much into a visual novel, and that the open world segments at least have a little bit of gameplay relevance.

And I would love some "cleaner" settings. Backyard trash isnt my strongest kink place.

Will carefully watch!

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes