sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Looks interesting.
But 2 gb for the first release...And people say it's pretty short...HMMM....
Better play safe and wait for the 2nd release, if nobody will find any miners on their pc by that time then it's allright.

Reactions: iamreek and Itzuki

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Oh btw, please make sure that futa/gay are at least optional content. Never force people into it. There will be people who like femdom, but we don't like to suck the cock.
Why should some content always be optional while other type of content not? Why should someone making one type of sex scene be able to just move onto the other parts of the game, while other types of sex scenes require you to implement alternative versions?

I'd say it's perfectly valid to make a game not intended to be mainstream, it's perfectly valid to make anything non-avoidable, and especially content that is considered main them and/or central to story it makes sense to have it non-avoidable, otherwise game and story often suffer.

Of course if you just have a few optional scenes with some kink very separate from the rest of the game, then you can potentially broaden player base by making them optional.

Haven't played this yet, but it looks interesting. Will definitively give it a go...

finamn9

Sep 18, 2017
For me personally, it would look almost perfect if there were no sissyfication. But in general I like it.

Oct 9, 2020
beautiful as hell, I find a lot of potential in this presentation practically but also a good mystery, I hope to see many, many more futanari (but I think so) and to see what mysteries the plot hides

Reactions: fr3ak80
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes