Ivarson

Jul 31, 2021
a great job. The game is still a bit short, but it's still a lot of fun. A game that exactly meets my preferences. Please keep working on it. I can't wait to see how the story continues.

Reactions: fr3ak80

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Pretty promising game. Pictures are beautiful. It is already being translated into Russian. I would like to know how often updates will be released

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
what I've played of this I really like. the characters are gorgeous, the animations are super smooth, and I like the story. BUT, on android (Galaxy Tab A8), as soon as things start to get interactive in Rayne's (?) apartment it crashes like crazy. each time it crashes you can get a little further the next time, but it's seriously not working. gonna fiddle with some stuff, but it's not looking good, which is a bummer.

Kiriowo

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
what I've played of this I really like. the characters are gorgeous, the animations are super smooth, and I like the story. BUT, on android (Galaxy Tab A8), as soon as things start to get interactive in Rayne's (?) apartment it crashes like crazy. each time it crashes you can get a little further the next time, but it's seriously not working. gonna fiddle with some stuff, but it's not looking good, which is a bummer.
It's Android 11, I suppose? I experienced this problem myself, the game crashes on my phone on Android 11, as and few other Renpy games I've tried. At the same time I had no issues running it on my older device. It looks like Android or Renpy problem, unfortunately I didn't find a solution yet.

Reactions: seanmachine

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
It's Android 11, I suppose? I experienced this problem myself, the game crashes on my phone on Android 11, as and few other Renpy games I've tried. At the same time I had no issues running it on my older device. It looks like Android or Renpy problem, unfortunately I didn't find a solution yet.
Android 12. not really that surprising since 12 has only just started rolling out for most people. shit, my tablet didn't even ship with it and it's brand new.

Cundalini

Jan 5, 2020
Developer must change the main menu theme. I see %100 cpu using first time in my life (there may be exceptions ofc:) and the funny thing is thats come from renpy visual novel

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Developer must change the main menu theme. I see %100 cpu using first time in my life (there may be exceptions ofc:) and the funny thing is thats come from renpy visual novel
According to patreon change log it's fixed:

Changes:
-Reduced CPU load on main menu and during some animations
-Fixed Russian translation
-Added language choice screen when you launch the game for the first time

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
It looks really nice but downloading 2gb and then finishing the game in less than 5 minutes really sucked.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It looks really nice but downloading 2gb and then finishing the game in less than 5 minutes really sucked.
Have to agree I was expecting more than how long it lasted by the size. I will check again I suppose in several releases.

Reactions: Kestral

DivineRowland

Nov 13, 2021
A little too short for me but love the potential and how it starts off intense for the MC outside by the dumpsters lol

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes