Dactess

Sep 9, 2021
LOL, is that really what you find to be the MOST SHOCKING in this game? Well, it's HER laundry... and, if it's any consolation to you, any tiny hairs that might get on her dirty clothes will be gone once she washes them in the washing machine ;) I occasionally shave and trim my beard while wearing a t-shirt or bathrobe, which tends to get some tiny hairs on the clothing item in question; I can assure you, none of those remain after the item is washed.

well not the only thing.

Yeah I know my joke doesn't hold up to scrutiny

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
how can we make 1000 credit
Just working in the bar is enough, with stims (50 credits each) you can easily work twice per day; 1 job (be it as a maid or in the gloryhole) gives you 140-180 creds so in 7 days you should have more than 1000. I've paid the rent (3 weeks), bought a phone, paid for info and still had time for some scenes. The only minus is the repetition of scenes and - if you're into futas - the gloryhole job is boring as hell imo.

BTW when MC talks with the barwoman he can ask for a raise, which I did few times, but he never earned more money; is it bugged or do we need to do smth specific?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
FemCity [v0.2] [Kiriowo]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 275 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slanewolf

Aug 24, 2021
Just working in the bar is enough, with stims (50 credit each) you can easily work twice per day; 1 job (be it as a maid or in the gloryhole) gives you 140-180 creds so in 7 days you should more than 1000. I pay the rent (3 weeks), bought a phone, paid for info and still had time for some scenes. The only minus is the repetition of scenes and - if you're into futas - the gloryhole job is boring as hell imo.

BTW when MC talks with the barwoman he can ask for a raise, which I did few times, but he never earned more money; is it bugged or do we need to do smth specific?
Is there any content after buying phone?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is there any content after buying phone?
The phone allows you to check your stats (cum addiction, submission and hacking, and I guess more in the future) and it seems you may use it for hacking in the future too, but it's not connected to any scenes or content atm afaik.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
How to get infinite credits: go to FemCity's renpy folder. then common folder. open 00library.rpc with notepad. change config.developer to true and config.defalt_devloper to true. Save. reboot game. open console with shift+o type credits=30000 hit enter.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Just working in the bar is enough, with stims (50 credits each) you can easily work twice per day; 1 job (be it as a maid or in the gloryhole) gives you 140-180 creds so in 7 days you should have more than 1000. I've paid the rent (3 weeks), bought a phone, paid for info and still had time for some scenes. The only minus is the repetition of scenes and - if you're into futas - the gloryhole job is boring as hell imo.

Where is the bar?

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
For some reason this game doesn't work on joiplay, any explanation for that? And is there a fix for it?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes