Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
0.2 was released 14 hours ago on patreon for the highest tier supporter, so we should be expecting an update ~13days from now.
i hope he changed the main menu, that heavy rain was a CLUSTERFUCK!D:
it gave me 100% CPU usage, while playing the game only needed 40!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
If it's at all possible, can someone put the game on Gofile or something else then Mega? Thanks!
I'll post more links as soon as it uploads. The reason I've only posted MEGA link initially is that the other person shared the file with me via MEGA and I've simply imported it into my own MEGA account (which happens instantly). Uploading to other hosts might take a bit of time, given the file size.

Edit: Guess uploading to other hosts has been already taken care of by BaasB . The links are in the OP.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Anybody has mac version 0.2 ?
I would imagine, getting the latest available Mac build, then replacing the 'game' folder with one from a more recent Windows/Linux version should do the trick, provided the dev didn't switch to a different Ren'py version between releases.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Eh I can't get past the first screenshot. Like, does she have to do that near the laundry? Just go ahead and get tiny hairs all over the clothes I guess... Truly a sadist
LOL, is that really what you find to be the MOST SHOCKING in this game? Well, it's HER laundry... and, if it's any consolation to you, any tiny hairs that might get on her dirty clothes will be gone once she washes them in the washing machine ;) I occasionally shave and trim my beard while wearing a t-shirt or bathrobe, which tends to get some tiny hairs on the clothing item in question; I can assure you, none of those remain after the item is washed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DN8R and hadbla
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes