warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I hope someone shares the update here soon but if not I can wait. From what I’ve read this new one has too much futa stuff for my taste anyways LoL

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Couple of things I found, I think this is it.

- If you go to the shop & then leave, Judy will help ask you to put flyers up & this will lead to a sex scene. If you don't allow her to put the cage back on, this triggers another sex scene that leads to the police station for a 3rd sex scene.

- When Rayne it not using her computer, use it to unlock the Gym location, You can talk to Rey but she ignores you.

And I believe that is it for the update.

Reactions: warrenitro

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FemCity-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Couple of things I found, I think this is it.

- If you go to the shop & then leave, Judy will help ask you to put flyers up & this will lead to a sex scene. If you don't allow her to put the cage back on, this triggers another sex scene that leads to the police station for a 3rd sex scene.

- When Rayne it not using her computer, use it to unlock the Gym location, You can talk to Rey but she ignores you.

And I believe that is it for the update.
Thanks, but Judy in the shop never says anything about flyers when I leave, what am I missing?

Also there's a new bit with Hanako (she's my favorite) after you get done licking her boots. Ask the bartender-owner about work to trigger the scene, might take a couple tries.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FemCity [v0.4] [Kiriowo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks, but Judy in the shop never says anything about flyers when I leave, what am I missing?

Also there's a new bit with Hanako (she's my favorite) after you get done licking her boots. Ask the bartender-owner about work to trigger the scene, might take a couple tries.
I think you might have to either buy something from her, or talk with her & then exit. I had not bought any items previously & talked with her after as well & then left & that is when it triggered.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes