Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
i have a bug, that knocks me out of the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'submission_check'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1027, in script call
  File "/private/var/folders/kv/n32kx10n4yq2bmp2wnyb3q7r0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D212B787-3C63-431F-BBA3-6793C613DE82/d/FemCity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1705, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1027, in script call
  File "/private/var/folders/kv/n32kx10n4yq2bmp2wnyb3q7r0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/D212B787-3C63-431F-BBA3-6793C613DE82/d/FemCity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'submission_check'.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
FemCity 0.3
Sat Apr 29 23:42:13 2023

Last edited:

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Bought the toys but they are nowhere to be found, bug maybe?

Edit: Figured it out, just fail payments and you will be able to give her the toys.

Last edited:

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Cool. I'm pretty sure the developer was inspired by Mantis' FemdomCity game.
I will leave a little criticism, I will say right away this is only MY OWN OPINION, and it is absolutely normal if you do not agree with it.
1. The same dialogues are a bit annoying, it looks strange when you approach the character for the second time and he communicates with you as if he sees you for the first time, and vice versa.
2. The most important minus (for me personally) is the gloryhole, or rather not the cloryhol itself, but how some points are implemented. I especially got tired of the futanari member service mechanic. Have to wait too long. It's cool that you made the animation (for many, but not for me, I have a weak PC), but I think it would be cool if you didn't have to wait so long every time. For example, a player can fill the scale simply by changing the ways of satisfaction when switching between them (from sucking to jerking off for example) and / or simply clicking on the picture with a pink heart (but not 1000+ times, but for example 1 click + 10%).
Also, personally, I don’t have enough angles in the gloryhole booth, I would like to see the girls themselves more often (as you implemented it with the police.
Also, the last item in the list, but not the last one.
CATASTROPHICALLY NOT ENOUGH POV ANGLES!!! As in the booth itself with the gloryhole and in all other cases. Of course, I understand that not everyone loves this angle, but you can make a switch, for example, and everyone can choose whether to watch a picture or animation in the first person (a very immersive angle in the process) or a regular picture (from the side). Personally, I love when you can first look from the side and then switch to the POV angle.
Well, yes, the more humiliating dialogues (monologues) from the beautiful lips of dominant girls, the better.
Thank you! (Sorry for the long text, I really tried to write briefly and succinctly).

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
I can't buy toys in the store even though I have money. Yes, and I can’t get to Tower 13 on the map, because I don’t see the map (the smartphone is available)

abdobody2013

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 2214199

Overview:
In this game you play as a boy,
who stuck in the city where males are discriminated while females rule everything in this dark cyberpunk future.
Will you able to survive and more of that, manage to escape from the FemCity?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-29
Release Date: 2023-04-25
Developer: Kiriowo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2214219 View attachment 2214204 View attachment 2214214 View attachment 2214205 View attachment 2214206 View attachment 2214215 View attachment 2214211 View attachment 2214210 View attachment 2214212 View attachment 2214213 View attachment 2214216 View attachment 2214217 View attachment 2214218 View attachment 2214208 View attachment 2214209 View attachment 2214207
can plss down load compressed

TheKrein

Dec 4, 2020
There ir Tower 19 on map, but no tower 13.
I can buy toys, but i cant use them...
Any guides?)

KRNRK

Feb 13, 2019
The grind is unreal.. No matter what I do I'm constantly exhausted. Then I found that doing the gloryhole can somehow reduce exhaustion, but then it randomly makes you more exhausted instead. So you spend what little money you have on stims, which give you 2 useless points. Then you pass out from exhaustion and the hospital takes all of your money, or the chick you live with takes all of your money. And sleeping somehow makes you more exhausted too.

Then people say to earn money at the gloryhole, but you never do. You just get paid 0 credits no matter how many dicks you suck.

You can't even earn any money from the bum by the trash can anymore.

So what's the point?

Reactions: mlurker and origeee

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Then people say to earn money at the gloryhole, but you never do. You just get paid 0 credits no matter how many dicks you suck.
You can't even earn any money from the bum by the trash can anymore.
So what's the point?
Your Cumaddiction is to high. Try the GH with Condoms (and sell them the Nurse afterwards).
Earning Money is not that hard in this game, after your skills get higher.

My only complaint about this gam so far would be: it describes to little, what some stats actually does. Like, in your case the CA.

Reactions: Taimant
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes