MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Thank you. Now I will not deal with the purchase of erotic items. The store takes out a box with them, but there is no way to buy them

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
I don't want to buy a switch yet. It still won't work. I can't buy erotic toys as stated in the game description. Even if I bought them in the previous part, they are not in the backpack and the lady never used them.
You need to fail the weekly payment, then you get the choice to offer one toy as a gift to her. After that she will be able to use it.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Any chance the "normal" women (like Hanako :love: ) can get some love? I like the game so far, but there's a bit too much dick for my taste LoL

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Globe icon doesn't appear.
You have to visit the hospital before the map shows up. Turn left at the spot just past the flying security droid (where you normally turn right for the bar). You may need to unlock the hospital on Rayne’s desktop first.

Last edited:

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
loved the new update :love:

but i still cant get my arround the cum addiction part. After is used the glory whole for some time i couldnt do anal anymore. Is that normal or a bug?

After visiting medcorp and telling her that i had a cum addiction, she did a test and said i was fine. After that the dialog option didnt reaper. How do i get the ultra stims ?

Update:
omg dummy me i am already too addiceted thats why it doesnt work. I needed to sober up before i could use condoms again... dummy me was just always swallowing :whistle:

Last edited:

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
how do you get New scenes with Lisann, if you sharing the access to your cage, which is able to end up with another scene mc getting in trouble with the police

Reactions: warrenitro
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes