WitcherBoy89

Dec 27, 2017
how do you get to the High security prison I've done been to Gym and Police Station, is High security prison supposed to be the room with two cells?

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those three conditions make you go to high security prison.
How it's possible if she open player only with good relationship? How can I ruin my relationship with her and get into the training area if I can only get in when he's happy with me? as soon as she becomes unhappy with me, she locks me up and I can't get into the police station. some vicious circle.

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
How it's possible if she open player only with good relationship? How can I ruin my relationship with her and get into the training area if I can only get in when he's happy with me? as soon as she becomes unhappy with me, she locks me up and I can't get into the police station. some vicious circle.
That's a good point. Judy is able to pick the lock of the cage regardless of whether you are in good standing. So I guess the way to do it is to trigger the Judy photoshoot event when Rayne isn't too happy with you. Of course, you only have one shot at this, since the photoshoot is a one time event.

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
That's a good point. Judy is able to pick the lock of the cage regardless of whether you are in good standing. So I guess the way to do it is to trigger the Judy photoshoot event when Rayne isn't too happy with you. Of course, you only have one shot at this, since the photoshoot is a one time event.
Judy photoshoot? How to get this event? You just meet her at the beginning, she sells a store and a communicator, which, by the way, is also not worked out.
p.s. Why do developers like to hide scenes so much? Why doesn't the player go to jail simply because he didn't bring the rent to his mistress?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
tip for anyone who starts the game from beginning and doesn't want to grind you can use the saveeditor on these saves and edit your money, i just tried it it works.

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
You can give her the vibrator and the dildo as compensation when you don't have enough money at the end of the week. So you have to be poor in order to trigger the scenes with the toys.
He was talking about the Judy photoshoot scene, not the Rayne toy scene. To get the Judy photoshoot scene, simply enter and exit the shop a couple of times.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I had to start a new game before this would work
Wait, did you just restart a game to have it work ? I mean you didn't do anything else ? (like buying her items, grinding your stats/relations, etc)
It is my second restart and I don't understand how to have this photoshoot ! That quite annoying really...

I think this game really need an In Game Hint system or something like that (or a guide idk), hidden scenes and specifics stats (like cum addiction) make the search for sex scenes really hard.

Reactions: Rickostrong

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Wait, did you just restart a game to have it work ? I mean you didn't do anything else ? (like buying her items, grinding your stats/relations, etc)
It is my second restart and I don't understand how to have this photoshoot ! That quite annoying really...

I think this game really need an In Game Hint system or something like that (or a guide idk), hidden scenes and specifics stats (like cum addiction) make the search for sex scenes really hard.
All I did was start a new game and play for a bit until the shop and the club unlocked. I think I bought something cheap at the shop (stimulants?), talked w Judy some and as I left it triggered her photo scene :)
Now I’ll have to do it all again to unlock the prison, guess I shoulda made a save LoL

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
All I did was start a new game and play for a bit until the shop and the club unlocked. I think I bought something cheap at the shop (stimulants?), talked w Judy some and as I left it triggered her photo scene :)
Now I’ll have to do it all again to unlock the prison, guess I shoulda made a save LoL
Ok well I don't know maybe I should redownload the game... I really can't trigger this scene !! Is it too much if I ask you to share you save of this peculiar scene (if you made one when you triggered it of course), please ?
I really want to see it and I'm really curious to see how did I miss it.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Ok well I don't know maybe I should redownload the game... I really can't trigger this scene !! Is it too much if I ask you to share you save of this peculiar scene (if you made one when you triggered it of course), please ?
I really want to see it and I'm really curious to see how did I miss it.
Sadly I didn't save it so now to unlock the prison I have to start all over too :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes