DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
How to get to the police station?
Also, Jessie isn't at the gym.
For Jessie, you need to redo the MedCorp scene where you first meet her. For some reason she doesn't appear if you unlock the Gym via the other method. If you redo the MedCorp scene when you first meet her she will mention the Gym and it will unlock and she will appear there. I have no clue if there is another way to get her to appear at the Gym.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
What exactly is the “new content” in the gym and the prison? I don’t wanna bother re-starting if it’s all futa stuff, not my thing.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
What exactly is the “new content” in the gym and the prison? I don’t wanna bother re-starting if it’s all futa stuff, not my thing.
I didn't unlock the prison stuff since I didn't know you needed to ask Judy to keep the cage off to see it and no idea if there are other ways to see it. For the Gym, there are two repeatable scenes with Jessie where you milk her to cum into condoms to give condoms to Nova. There's also a sex scene with Jessie in the shower. No idea if there's more though. This game really needs some way to help guide the player a bit to see content.

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I didn't unlock the prison stuff since I didn't know you needed to ask Judy to keep the cage off to see it and no idea if there are other ways to see it. For the Gym, there are two repeatable scenes with Jessie where you milk her to cum into condoms to give condoms to Nova. There's also a sex scene with Jessie in the shower. No idea if there's more though. This game really needs some way to help guide the player a bit to see content.
Jessie is futa? Thanks, I won’t bother trying to get that content then, you saved me some time.
You can also unlock the police station by hiring the dancer (Lysann?) upstairs at the club and not putting the cage back on. I don’t know how to get to the Max Security prison though.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
i'm getting really confused trying to get to the new locations, i hope for a walkthrough

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
For Jessie, you need to redo the MedCorp scene where you first meet her. For some reason she doesn't appear if you unlock the Gym via the other method. If you redo the MedCorp scene when you first meet her she will mention the Gym and it will unlock and she will appear there. I have no clue if there is another way to get her to appear at the Gym.
Not needed just get the permission for opening the cage and go to Medcorp

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What a terrible misleading game name...i expected a lesbian game or at least some guy hunting shooter...too bad.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Jessie is futa? Thanks, I won’t bother trying to get that content then, you saved me some time.
You can also unlock the police station by hiring the dancer (Lysann?) upstairs at the club and not putting the cage back on. I don’t know how to get to the Max Security prison though.
Thanks, that helped unlock the police station. Also have zero idea how to unlock the prison.
Not needed just get the permission for opening the cage and go to Medcorp
I'm just assuming that user ran into a similar dilemma I did as the MedCorp stuff is hard to miss and they were able to unlock the Gym via the alternative method. Maybe I am missing something because I am using pretty much the same save I have used since 0.1 which is likely causing issues due to events I have already seen, but since I already saw the initial Jessie event at MedCorp in a previous update(after unlocking the cage and going to MedCorp), I have been unable to see her appear at the Gym. I tried going back to MedCorp, but nothing. Because of this I had to unlock the Gym via the computer at the apartment, but of course Jessie is missing. I had to use an old save I had before I met Jessie to go to MedCorp to see her event where she now unlocks the Gym after that event just to get her content at the Gym. Probably just worth restarting a new save to avoid potential issues using my old save since event flags are being added to older events, but just wanted to avoid that since this game can be a grind to earn money and unlock events especially early on.

Bootylicious

Oct 2, 2022
Incredible update, seriously this is one of the best games if you're a submissive guy/femboy.

It feels like you still have so much to explore in this game, and I hope we continue to get great content like this for a while!
another game that is just as good, if not better, is star periphery. check it out. you wont be disappointed

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
I'm either stuck or at the end of the update.

i have full bar with rayan , nova and lily

I have unlocked the gym with shemale with a big cock

and every day seems to be the same at the club/house/gym/medcrop
medcrop has prostate milking and cock milking

am I missing something or that's it ?

I heard ppl talking about prison ? ... what should I do now ?
also when I purchased the communicator device it says " the game wont progress further in this update"
am I at the end of the bottle here or there is more to squeeze out of it ?

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
I'm either stuck or at the end of the update.

i have full bar with rayan , nova and lily

I have unlocked the gym with shemale with a big cock

and every day seems to be the same at the club/house/gym/medcrop
medcrop has prostate milking and cock milking

am I missing something or that's it ?

I heard ppl talking about prison ? ... what should I do now ?
also when I purchased the communicator device it says " the game wont progress further in this update"
am I at the end of the bottle here or there is more to squeeze out of it ?
- Ask Rayne for cock cage removal
- Talk to Lisann on the upper floor of the club
- Pay her for her services, plus extra service
- Refuse her kiss to leave without cage
- Right away the police will pick you up

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Had to go to the fucking discord to find out had to unlock prison: Basiclly you need to have low rep with Rayne and do police station scene. She won't pick you up at the end and you go to prison.
How do you get a low rep with Rayne without her locking your cage?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes