4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Oh wow, it's been a year? How's this don't have abandoned tag yet? It's been ages since the last update, most of the players already forgot that this game exists and darktoz is obviously focused on SoB.
Chances that this one will ever get it's finale are getting smaller every passing week.
Imo it's time to let go.
Ripbozo.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
well The Shadow over Blackmore is 100 times better then this so that is no problem for me anyway, but sure i would prefer that he made 1 game at the time and i bet that only a dominatrix would be able to force him to do that and those are expensive as hell to hire and i would rather hire one of those for myself if i had that kind of cash lol :D

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
well The Shadow over Blackmore is 100 times better then this so that is no problem for me anyway, but sure i would prefer that he made 1 game at the time and i bet that only a dominatrix would be able to force him to do that and those are expensive as hell to hire and i would rather hire one of those for myself if i had that kind of cash lol :D
Even a Dominatrix might fail with that. After all, you know how the BDSM joke goes...
Masochist: "Go ahead, hit me...!"
Sadist: "...nnnnno."

Parakattu

Jun 5, 2020
Is it normal to have so much black screen in this game? Like the dialogue will and I can see the top view and sprites when I click on people. But when a scene starts it's just black screen and dialogue. Is that normal?

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Is it normal to have so much black screen in this game? Like the dialogue will and I can see the top view and sprites when I click on people. But when a scene starts it's just black screen and dialogue. Is that normal?
I doubt it. Could you post a screenshot?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes