4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Church of Kink 2019-10-13 12:38
Another sunday, another update.
Rough week. Poser Pro (the render engine that I am using for my artwork) suddenly stopped working during the week. I couldn't access my library and immediatly freaked out...because, of course, I haven't made a backup in months.
Turns out Poser is now run by another company now, and that meant that I just had to update my licence and the version that I am using. So it is all good. Remember: Always do a backup, guys :)
Now, with that incident already delaying my schedule, I was having trouble with the church of kink. When I started doing the scene I wanted it to be dark and gloomy, and work some magic with my new lighting technique. But the resources I bought weren't out of the box solutions, so in the beginning, the church looked like this:

And while adding lighting is something that really ups the quality of my renders and will even more do so in the future, it also is a pain in the ass and takes a lot more time (plus it slows down the render time).

In the end I think the result is worth it and justifies the time spend on it. I am still not finished with all the renders, about 4-7 scenes that I want in this update are missing atm.
But I am close to finishing the rendered scenes, the other thing is implementing the scenes into the game, but that usually will get done a lot faster than the renders itself. So yeah, it is slowly getting closer ;)
To all the Asylum players, maybe you remember her ;):

That's it for today, I have to get back to rendering ;) Enjoy your sunday, thanks for the support...
...and stay kinky!

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Update, sound sfx and stuff... 2019-10-20 19:33

I'm almost done with all the renders for the new update (about 400 new pictures. might be the most pictures in one update...but due to no artwork hiding behind some kind of grind it might feel like the shortest nonetheless :). Just a few more and I will be going to implement them....and...
...well, that is the question. I wanted to improve some sounds as well, since with the last update i didn't pay much attention to it, but like everything, that takes time. I'm not sure if sounds like new whipping/licking/sex sounds are worth it, since browsing for new ones takes additional time, and we are already at the end of october, which means people might be interested in a faster update instead of me spending time on new sounds.
I've decided to do a poll on this, just to see what my community currently thinks. Some of the people here who have been here for a longer time have heard the same whipcrack in all of my games over and over :D. But there are also some who can't wait any longer.
The game is close to a release nonetheless, I hope that everything goes well in this week and the next...cannot say if it is going to come by the end of this month or the beginning of the next due to some real life stuff that I have to work on first, but you don't have to wait that much longer :)
Thanks for your support, have a nice sunday :)
...and stay kinky!

Oct 10, 2017
This is the last post... 2019-10-27 10:59
...before the new 0.2 Update of Femdom City MANTIS will be released. It is coming in:
1-2 weeks
If I'm not going to get it done until next sunday, I won't post on sunday either, but will instead use the sunday to work on the game. Maybe it will get done in one week, but right now I'm struggling a bit with postwork editing. For example, I have still problems adding decent cumshots into the game that do not look completely out of place. I have already given up on making "good" ones. But some scenes are quite difficult because of the environment. For example:

In this scene the cumshot looks like it is inside the glass. It took ages until I figured out how to do it right.
So if it is 3 weeks from now instead of one or two, don't get mad, it is just because I want the end result to be good. Femdom City is all about the scenes and the artwork, and because of that the updates will feel shorter compared to dark elves, where you have to grind for the scenes. That's why the scenes in Femdom City have to be top quality and that is the priority.
Also, you won't be able to use your savegames! Well, they might work but you will miss encounters and variables might not work as expected. So...yeah...sorry to bring that to you, but you will have to restart (don't think it is that big of a deal, but if you think it is...again: sorry).
That being said, I am really, really satisfied with this episode. Over 400 renderpictures, a lot of new, interesting scenes and encounters coming in, a new mechanic and a new place. The "What can I do for you?" question will finally serve a purpose for some key characters and of course every job and school class will get an additional scene :).
Thanks for the support that makes my games possible...
...and stay kinky!

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
I really love the story, environment & lore of this game. I love the renders especially Nastia & someone I dubbed "Busty Futa Britney Spears" who's the Futa teacher.

I really like this game so far & that's from someone who's not into female domination at all & there's a lot of potential.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes