4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know how to transfer their save to 0.2?
Find your saves "appdata/local/mantis/userdata/default" (or somehing like that) and copy them into main folder of this 0.2 version. Just don't forget about them when you decide to delete this version of game.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Don't know if you should use your old saves. there is new stuff happening on the early days. Like I think the Church of Kink gets already unlocked on Day 15, you get an encounter with the administration girl on day 3. Dev pointed out that you cannot use your old saves (see last page).

Reactions: Choo-choo and pabo

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
this is the best darktoz game so far cbde has become annoying whith all that grind , he should focus on this masterpiece whithout rushing things and drop the other shit, space ship or whatever that will ruin this cool game, but its darktoz we talk about here he just can't work on 1 game till it get finished properly...

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Found a bug i think. There's a vampire chick in the club. If you trigger the foot worship scene with her, the image gets stuck and causes subsequent scenes to have the footworship scene superimposed over the top of them.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Found a bug i think. There's a vampire chick in the club. If you trigger the foot worship scene with her, the image gets stuck and causes subsequent scenes to have the footworship scene superimposed over the top of them.
This is a random bug, basically any image from a triggered scene can behave like that. In my case it was from the girl in the underpass. It's very irritating as I am unable to see any other scenes now and have to restart the game, but since I am unwilling to repeat everything I just stopped playing.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't know if you should use your old saves. there is new stuff happening on the early days. Like I think the Church of Kink gets already unlocked on Day 15, you get an encounter with the administration girl on day 3. Dev pointed out that you cannot use your old saves (see last page).
Old saves works fine. Church works fine. Only thing is that one will miss that day 3 encounter with admin girl, but who does not care about her can use old saves...

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Old saves works fine. Church works fine. Only thing is that one will miss that day 3 encounter with admin girl, but who does not care about her can use old saves...
Depends on which day you have saved. If your old save is after Day 20 or so, you will miss a lot more.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I've noticed loading saves takes too long (can be longer than a minute), this hasn't happened in the previous version. Anyone else?

Last edited:

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
This is a random bug, basically any image from a triggered scene can behave like that. In my case it was from the girl in the underpass. It's very irritating as I am unable to see any other scenes now and have to restart the game, but since I am unwilling to repeat everything I just stopped playing.
Hah, me too. I had just saved when i realised the bug was happening. I was like "screw this" i just lost an hour's playtime. I think i'll wait for a bug fix. I want to play this game, but i dont want to tear my hair out while i'm doing it.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
I think this game has every fetish except toilet humiliation, is there any chance we get to see that too?

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I think this game has every fetish except toilet humiliation, is there any chance we get to see that too?
It has tho, about day 30 or so you can go to the school and you'll get to be a toilet slave for either a woman or a futa.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i just checked the variables for the important stuff in the savegame seem to be the same...

check my previous guide if you run out of money ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-2-darktoz.13828/post-1844704
savegames are now located directly in the gamefolder...

if you want to decrypt the pics and check if you missed out on any events you can follow this guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/im-looki...-visual-novel-maker-games.21914/#post-1369490
the pictures are located at \Femdom City MANTIS 0.2\resources\Graphics

i just love the judge ! All praise Mantis ! :D

be47.png be65.png bf20.png

Last edited:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
i just checked the variables for the important stuff in the savegame seem to be the same...

check my previous guide if you run out of money ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-2-darktoz.13828/post-1844704
savegames are now located directly in the gamefolder...

if you want to decrypt the pics and check if you missed out on any events you can follow this guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/im-looki...-visual-novel-maker-games.21914/#post-1369490
the pictures are located at \Femdom City MANTIS 0.2\resources\Graphics

i just love the judge ! All praise Mantis ! :D

View attachment 459614 View attachment 459615 View attachment 459616
How do you get that last picture?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes