4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
f5, or other try to save isnt working
yeah saving is kinda strange... to save the game you have to be in a dialog ... only then you see the save button in the bottom right ... right click menu only gives you options but no saving there ... i think thats strange too but its version 0.2 after all...

i'm stuck at the second step of the church can someone help ?
the game is still in development ... so you cant ge past step 2 of the church... you have to wait for version 0.3 ;)

How do you get that last picture?
you have to fail to pay your taxes twice ... then you get arrested and sent to the judge who will ensure you get a "therapy session" with the bubbleheads :D

be83.png bf22.png bf87.png

btw watching tv is also intersting ;)

tv9.png tv42.png tv27.png

and who would have guessed but sister donna is futa :eek:

Donna9.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Incognito Guy

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
How did you get this image at tv? I had only this 1st and 3rd in blue oyster
i am not sure what it triggers them... you have to watch on the right time... there is also another episode with the 2 guys from the camp picking up trash...

carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
yeah saving is kinda strange... to save the game you have to be in a dialog ... only then you see the save button in the bottom right ... right click menu only gives you options but no saving there ... i think thats strange too but its version 0.2 after all...

the game is still in development ... so you cant ge past step 2 of the church... you have to wait for version 0.3 ;)

you have to fail to pay your taxes twice ... then you get arrested and sent to the judge who will ensure you get a "therapy session" with the bubbleheads :D

View attachment 460278 View attachment 460275 View attachment 460280

btw watching tv is also intersting ;)

View attachment 460281 View attachment 460282 View attachment 460283

and who would have guessed but sister donna is futa :eek:

View attachment 460293

how you open sister donna futa scane pls only that one i cant open

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
I didn't check your messages guys but from darktoz' patreon it seems there is a new version i'm DL-ing it and hope and I'm sure) it will be cool ^.^

Guys let's share this good game. ;)

Tutu064

Nov 19, 2019
Hey guys, does anybody have a download link? I saw one earlier in earlier posts, but it got deleted. Thanks, would be appreciated.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
any walkthrough?
there is no walkthrough... the game has already plenty of content, none you would need a walkthorugh for... if you should actually get stuck somewhere just ask...

Also let me mention that you cant past stage 2 in the church of kink, the game is still in development...

TheDoccta

Sep 10, 2019
i just checked the variables for the important stuff in the savegame seem to be the same...

check my previous guide if you run out of money ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-2-darktoz.13828/post-1844704
savegames are now located directly in the gamefolder...

if you want to decrypt the pics and check if you missed out on any events you can follow this guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/im-looki...-visual-novel-maker-games.21914/#post-1369490
the pictures are located at \Femdom City MANTIS 0.2\resources\Graphics

i just love the judge ! All praise Mantis ! :D

View attachment 459614 View attachment 459615 View attachment 459616
Hello, i tried to change amount of money to 600 but when i start game again and hit load it freeze for me and there isn't any other way to make it work again.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Hello, i tried to change amount of money to 600 but when i start game again and hit load it freeze for me and there isn't any other way to make it work again.
well i guess you somehow broke the savegame... who couild have known? WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN !??! well you could have known if you would have followed step 2 of the guide...

2. Open Savegame with a decent editor (Notepad++,UltraEdit...) notepad might not be enough check: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1844382

anyways... here is a maxed out save with 10k all skills and rep maxed as well the 2 rooms unlocked... enjoy ;)
extract it directly in your mantis gamefolder...

Last edited:

DONNAmary

Oct 2, 2018
nun says that she will come for MH if he is not quick enough, more than 20 days pass but nothing happen - who know what that mean???

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Last update was working on my Laptop but this update not. when i start game screen goes white. can any one suggest something?????

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes