4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
There are some scenes missing from M.A.N.T.I.S. game and also the police girl story is cut from the new one too.
I'd advise to try the demo too.
It isn't cut. The police girl gets shot in the head at the end of the first femdom city. She lies dead on the floor in the intro scene of M.A.N.T.I.S. which means the new MANTIS starts where the demo had left.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
It isn't cut. The police girl gets shot in the head at the end of the first femdom city. She lies dead on the floor in the intro scene of M.A.N.T.I.S. which means the new MANTIS starts where the demo had left.
M.A.N.T.I.S. is a direct sequel to the demo, so to experience the full story, one should play both games.

Hovy_de

Mar 16, 2020
Love Darktoz Game!

Played the Asylum first and found the pictures and animations at first very cheap. But the endings for the different Mistresses where super hot!

Then I looked up Darktoz and found his Patreon and started playing Femdom City. I love the theme of this Game and he really brings up new stuff every sunday. Also this coding and animation skills grow a lot since asylum.

After the current available (Patreon) content from Femdom City was played. I started to play Captured by Dark Elves by him. At first I didn't liked the fantasy setting but this concerts went away after the first minutes in the game. The Endings that exist now are similar to the ones in "The Asylum" but not all that is planed is done now.

The other thing is the guy behind it Darktoz is like me from Germany as well. Since Femdom fantasies are differently themed in different regions I have to say I like his approach most of the time a lot.

Don't want to advertise, but being a backer on Patron is really worth the money. And as far as I see after completing the game they become free. So all of you can play it for free.

Bernd

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Love Darktoz Game!

Played the Asylum first and found the pictures and animations at first very cheap. But the endings for the different Mistresses where super hot!

Then I looked up Darktoz and found his Patreon and started playing Femdom City. I love the theme of this Game and he really brings up new stuff every sunday. Also this coding and animation skills grow a lot since asylum.

After the current available (Patreon) content from Femdom City was played. I started to play Captured by Dark Elves by him. At first I didn't liked the fantasy setting but this concerts went away after the first minutes in the game. The Endings that exist now are similar to the ones in "The Asylum" but not all that is planed is done now.

The other thing is the guy behind it Darktoz is like me from Germany as well. Since Femdom fantasies are differently themed in different regions I have to say I like his approach most of the time a lot.

Don't want to advertise, but being a backer on Patron is really worth the money. And as far as I see after completing the game they become free. So all of you can play it for free.

Bernd
Thanks Darktoz

• Haha
Reactions: Jockeyboy

Hovy_de

Mar 16, 2020
lol, doubt he advertises in a pirate forum. and doubt he would do it like that.

Can anyone share news about the new update? Will there be a new area and a new job?

Right I'm not Darktoz. Anyways, really like the game, "Second Class" also sounds very interesting by the way.

Why pirate? I mean to me it seems like people like darktoz try to finance their games and earn some money while creating them and then when its done there is a public rls anyways.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is there anyway to tell what version I have? I've done all the content I could do...I think up to day 18, then I wanted to wait for a lot more content, but I actually have no idea how far its come or where I started from, so I have no idea. it looks like this hasn't been updated in quite a few months

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes