4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
That bar is already important in the game. It essentially tells you how MC feels about his life and what motivation he has to wake up. By going to the gloryhole he can still function and eventually regain enough self worth to be able to conduct his other more compromising tasks. Otherwise he needs to sleep until that courage is regained.

In retrospect for those that want to avoid Futa content there should(ve) been a non-futa task included as well, but then maybe Dev wants to reward those that choose not to avoid any of the content he worked so hard on.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That bar is already important in the game. It essentially tells you how MC feels about his life and what motivation he has to wake up. By going to the gloryhole he can still function and eventually regain enough self worth to be able to conduct his other more compromising tasks. Otherwise he needs to sleep until that courage is regained.

In retrospect for those that want to avoid Futa content there should(ve) been a non-futa task included as well, but then maybe Dev wants to reward those that choose not to avoid any of the content he worked so hard on.
I was just parroting what darktoz said himself, he said hes gonna make it even more important going forward (but I can't say I know what that means, just what he stated)

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018

I don't understand that comment?

Are you trying to say that the gloryhole doesn't drain willpower? Because it does.

Unless you get the gloryhole skill, but you can get that skill for other jobs as well, so they don't drain willpower.

Hovy_de

Mar 16, 2020
I don't understand that comment?

Are you trying to say that the gloryhole doesn't drain willpower? Because it does.

Unless you get the gloryhole skill, but you can get that skill for other jobs as well, so they don't drain willpower.
Right! I got the Boot / Feet workshipper perk, becuase this job only cost you 2 energy points so you can do this job all the time. And is more a fetish for me, that to suck futa cock I have to say.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
I think we will need to wait 1 week till people post here, as I remember, there are only $3 donnor here, and just the $6+ donnor can have the update early.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes