4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Check out Asylum also by Darktoz, this is by far no.1 femdom game. It was so good that i felt obligated to become patreon for a while :geek:

Also your game getting high in the ranking :sneaky:
I will try it, thank you! And thank you, but Darktoz is the master to me. One of his scenes (it's actually I think in the demo only but I'm not sharing hee hee) was so perfect to me that if I was in a room alone with the actual dev in real life, I literally would have ravaged him in lust!

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
yeah, what it will be femdom without nazi ss uniforms.

and can we gat male dom city too ?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Im certain there are new scenes for the possible actions (spammed the old ones often enough and allready had some new ones om tje new version)
The house of pain 'upgrade' allready existed in the prior version.
Anyone know what was done to the png files to make them unreadable to normal image viewing programs? Would be nice to know if I had missed some scenes.

Go to the <user name>/AppData/Local/MANTIS/User Data/Default folder
Find the SaveGame_X.vndata file (where X is the savegame you want to edit -1 )
Open this with a text editor (something usable like notepad++)
Search for
Code:
  "VariableStore","$ns":"gs"
You should only get 1 hit, if you get more keep searching until you find something like:

Code:
"VariableStore","$ns":"gs"},["com.degica.vnm.default"],[*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number/null*,*number*,*number*, ....
these *number* are the things you want to change, afaik they stand for:
[energy, willlpower, day, money, worship, endurance, futanari, pain tolerance, sissification, reputation, UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN, money given to jazz, money given to hailey, ...

so change the values to things you like (i would not touch day and UNKOWN values though).

edit:
Hate that ESC closes this game.
edit:
added position of payment to hailey (blue oyster)
I tried searching with "VariableStore" with and without quotations and only two popped up and neither were endurance or any other stat? am i doing something wrong, what do i search in the save file edit to edit stats and money?

EDIT: never mind i found it, i was using online save editor, but finding the stats seems to only work with the notepad + like you said, so my bad

Last edited:

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
I will try it, thank you! And thank you, but Darktoz is the master to me. One of his scenes (it's actually I think in the demo only but I'm not sharing hee hee) was so perfect to me that if I was in a room alone with the actual dev in real life, I literally would have ravaged him in lust!
Don't know which scene that was but knowing male place i would be probably waiting in the room next door! :LOL:
From my personal perspective, what makes this games so good is amount of choice based routs. Letting player chose what he likes but also make him feel it is not MC decision to be put in that postion.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I still got a neverending loop when going to class (yes, worship class, of course) when using my saved game. Do I need to start over? I used the "quickfix" version. Starting over is kind of a chore because it takes so long for scenes to transition and you can't speed them up, unless someone knows how to do that? The volume settings also don't work for me. :(

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I still got a neverending loop when going to class (yes, worship class, of course) when using my saved game. Do I need to start over? I used the "quickfix" version. Starting over is kind of a chore because it takes so long for scenes to transition and you can't speed them up, unless someone knows how to do that? The volume settings also don't work for me. :(
there is literally a button called "skip" showing up when scenes appear. you can also press control to skip.

But I got the fixed version as well and I can use the school now, even with my old saves.

Reactions: fanboi
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes