4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I think I am missing something, I played this about a year ago and ended in the same place....sort of. Is there any new content or just remaking the old? Maybe I just didn't unlock enough, do you keep grinding away even though you come to the notice that the main story is only 30% done or something like that. I am to the point where you can't go to the administration building anymore.
That's hard to guess if we don't know what version you have and on what day you can't go to the administration anymore.

A year ago you had the story ending after day 10. It ends on the 56th day now, I think. But you can still miss a lot of stuff. For example you will miss out on the gym entirely if you don't talk to the girl in the underpass after you gained some reputation.

Reactions: Ricktor

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I just took a look at someone a few posts back posted a save and sure enough, I had missed a lot. I still ended at the same spot, but not having reputation, skills, and not talking to everyone made me miss a lot. Thanks. And sure enough, I missed the entire gym.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
yeah so you reached the end of the "story" for now. But the more you work on your stats, the more encounters you receive. Keep going to school, and the church. And don't forget to ask them what you can do for them.
Tried grinding away some more and yup I am finding some more stuff. Still can't go farther in the main storyline, but I will just have to wait I guess. Like so many other games, I get hooked and then it's just a waiting game...nothing against the game itself, that is just the way it is. Very much the norm. Anyway thanks for the response.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Zip attached with energy 1000 (will be reset once you sleep), willpower 10000, day 1, money 10000, all stats 100, nothing unlocked.
I can't find save file under game directory or under appdata folder. Where is it?

Edit: NM it finally appeared under game folder. So random...

Last edited:

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
2 days after I downloaded and played the game somewhere before the 45th day, the game stopped working. The game starts, a black screen appears, and nothing else happens. Has anyone encountered such an error? Sorry for my bad English.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
2 days after I downloaded and played the game somewhere before the 45th day, the game stopped working. The game starts, a black screen appears, and nothing else happens. Has anyone encountered such an error? Sorry for my bad English.
No.

But you mean that you played the game for 2 days and it crashed once? Doesn't sound unusual to me unless it happens every time on the 45th day or am I missing something?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I didn't encounter any problems personally. Are you using savegames from earlier versions? That might cause glitches.

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
No.

But you mean that you played the game for 2 days and it crashed once? Doesn't sound unusual to me unless it happens every time on the 45th day or am I missing something?
Yes, it crashed and now every time you start it only black screen and nothing happens. Even an hour left it on purpose and nothing happened. No game loading, no reaction at all.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
finally a mantis update :D:D:D

it works fine for me... What changes did you expirience so far?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT could you update the changelog for the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
finally a mantis update :D:D:D

it works fine for me... What changes did you expirience so far?

New locations:
The Gym
Latex Club (havent found it yet)

New Intro Scene Middletown School

New "What can i do for you":
Ashley - Caning (camp)
Jazz - Ass Worship (Camp)
Charlene - Ass fucked (Glory hole)
Vampire Lady - Feet & Pussy worship (Blue Oyster)
Strpper - Boot worship (Blue Oyster)

Church of kink:
Initiation up to lvl 4
Go to the underpass, talk to both girls. There's a new "What can I do for you" for Madelyn. At some point the guard from the blue oyster will take you to the latex club.

Edit: I almost forgot. Darktoz had asked patreons what content they might like to see. I requested a fuck scene with the Futa Teacher Mrs. Jones. To all the futa lovers, your welcome ;)

Last edited:

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Go to the underpass, talk to both girls. There's a new "What can I do for you" for Madelyn. At some point the guard from the blue oyster will take you to the latex club.
strange i already did that but it didnt trigger for me :confused: well maybe tomorrow :LOL:

do the choices you make make any difference so far ...
i mean the once where it says "Charackter XYZ will remeber this..." ?

Edit: I almost forgot. Darktoz had asked patreons what content they might like to see. I requested a fuck scene with the Futa Teacher Mrs. Jones. To all the futa lovers, your welcome ;)
bh58.png

thx mate... There can never be to much futa content :D:D:D

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes