4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

bobjan

Jul 31, 2019
anyone know if there are any what can i do for you scenes with the girls in the school or beth?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
anyone know if there are any what can i do for you scenes with the girls in the school or beth?
i asked myself the same thing and decrypted all the images to see what i might be missing.

There is no "what can i do for you" for the futa girl...
There is a street encouter with bella but no "what can i do for you"...
There is no "what can i do for you" with beth in the camp...
There might be a scene with foxy but i didnt trigger for me yet... or it isnt really implemented yet ... here is a pic ...

bj42.png

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
There might be a scene with foxy but i didnt trigger for me yet... or it isnt really implemented yet ... here is a pic ...
You get the Foxy encounter in the course of the game, sometime near day 50, much the same way you get the Bella encounter.

Reactions: Taimant

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, I got that one as well. After sleeping, like most other encounters. It is a pretty large scene about electrostimulation and torture, so might not be for everybody. You can just tell her to go away if you're not into that.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
In terms of kinks that cover all the space between soft and hard, this is one of the best games in this site, perhaps the best one even! I'm so glad to see a new update.

Reactions: pabo

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Sorry for question, but i saved the game and after i started play game again and loaded a save file- black screen appears, and nothing else happens. Has anyone encountered such an bug, error? What the problem and what i can do to bypass that?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Go to the underpass, talk to both girls. There's a new "What can I do for you" for Madelyn. At some point the guard from the blue oyster will take you to the latex club.

Edit: I almost forgot. Darktoz had asked patreons what content they might like to see. I requested a fuck scene with the Futa Teacher Mrs. Jones. To all the futa lovers, your welcome ;)
Thank you my friend. :p

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
One quick bug: when during the first 10-day cycle I decided to quit and go back to the title menu and start a new game, things started out OK; I pressed CTRL to blitz through the initial dialogue. When I got to the point where the two women mug the MC and take all his money, though, there was a point at which the game froze: the music continued playing, but no more dialogue appeared (only Svenja's name shows up without any dialogue and nothing happens when I press <enter> or click).

Another thing: when you accept to become Alisha's toilet at the underpass, for some reason right after you talk to her you're in the Futunari section of the underpass, and Foxxy is talking to you. Shouldn't you be near the footboy seat?

Great upgrade, anyway! I'm having lots of fun with it!

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
This game is only femdom right? No route for revenge or where the mc has some dominants scenes at all, am I correct?

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
fanboi EquesLeo I have nothing against femdom, but only if there is a way for the MC to turn the tables, eventually or at least he should has some dominant scenes as well. Really looking for a game like this, but seems this game does not match the criteria.

Thanks for you answer :)

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
fanboi EquesLeo I have nothing against femdom, but only if there is a way for the MC to turn the tables, eventually or at least he should has some dominant scenes as well. Really looking for a game like this, but seems this game does not match the criteria.

Thanks for you answer :)
Try The Prison, The Prison 2, Summer Scent and Sanguine Rose - those offer a choice between femdom and non-femdom routes. But Darktoz only makes femdom stuff.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Another possible bug: in the Underground Club, when I kept hitting the barkeeper lady with the gas mask for rumors, after about four times the game froze and I had to restart.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Another thing: when you accept to become Alisha's toilet at the underpass, for some reason right after you talk to her you're in the Futunari section of the underpass, and Foxxy is talking to you. Shouldn't you be near the footboy seat?

Great upgrade, anyway! I'm having lots of fun with it!
You are in the toilet room in that scene. So it does make sense, I guess.

game runs smooth on my laptop, darktoz posted a performance poll and it seems to run smooth and without bugs for about 85% of his supporters. The rest has minor bugs.

Still, he plans on changing a bit of the UI, like a normal ingame menu where you can save and load and he is aware that the sliders are currently not working.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Another bug when i start a new game and save, after loading just black screen. And now i understand my problem. You cant save in this game, it just freeze sooner or later. Ques, i stop playing this game for now and wait until this bug with impossibility to save in the game will be ressolved. Just play later.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I have been
Another bug when i start a new game and save, after loading just black screen. And now i understand my problem. You cant save in this game, it just freeze sooner or later. Ques, i stop playing this game for now and wait until this bug with impossibility to save in the game will be ressolved. Just play later.
I have been saving and (re)loading in this version without any problem.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
You sure this isn't an issue related to your computer?

Because I have been saving left and right and I don't have any problems.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
I have been

I have been saving and (re)loading in this version without any problem.
It's not only my problem, if you read comments a few page back, many people have problem with loading save will become black screen and nothing happening. Maybe problem on what platform you playing or computer version. But for me- it's about 5,6 time save and it's black screen. So- the problem in the game itself. Good for you if everything alright. So how about to do the little test. Save few time and load the game few time. And see how much it takes you come to black screen.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes