4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Hovy_de

Mar 16, 2020
The newest version of Captured by Dark Elves is now public, and it would mean a great deal to me if you share this link everywhere :)

Word of mouth is the strongest advertisement and it helps me a lot to grow. Please share and spread the word :)
(By the way this is what I meant with everything will go public at some point in time.)
Sure,

He has done a Gym Area (Futa). The rest he wrote is not that interesting for you guys I guess. Basically he thinks about an "arena or the latex underground club" but he is more into the latex club to keep ne next update not to much fighting/futa weighted.

And he told the community that because of the corona lockdown he was more productive last week. But is not sure if he can take the pace.

Hovy

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, so I don't wanna be the one bearing false news, I think I better clarify before you guys get too crazy excited. He said hes half way done with the last area hes working on this update. Everything is done, minus a few scenes and whatever hes gonna do, and said how many renders this will be when its all done (more than his normal amount per update). How soon that is up to debate, just know hes working on the final area and its 1/2 done by his estimation.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Okay, so I don't wanna be the one bearing false news, I think I better clarify before you guys get too crazy excited. He said hes half way done with the last area hes working on this update. Everything is done, minus a few scenes and whatever hes gonna do, and said how many renders this will be when its all done (more than his normal amount per update). How soon that is up to debate, just know hes working on the final area and its 1/2 done by his estimation.
In my case, at least, it was a sarcastic reaction, i perfectly know that in patreon "soon" doesnt really mean soon, especially in darktoz games.
Thank you for the information btw.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
In my case, at least, it was a sarcastic reaction, i perfectly know that in patreon "soon" doesnt really mean soon, especially in darktoz games.
Thank you for the information btw.
Thats why I put the (tm) next to it, but I am not sure the sarcasm or meaning of that got through on my initial post :p

Reactions: nanar

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This game is fantastic, I don't care how long its gonna take until its finished. I don't like the futa part, but I am not complaining, the game so far isolated the choices very well. My only recommendation would be to sprinkle it with more random events, even repetitive ones.

Lewdbum49

Feb 1, 2020
I think the game is entertaining. However, the bonuses you recieve when you "pay up" at administration don't seem to have any effect. For example, you get cockslut acheive which is supposed to get rid of the energy cost at the glory hole, but you still end up paying the energy cost for working there.

• Angry
Reactions: FutadomLover

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think the game is entertaining. However, the bonuses you recieve when you "pay up" at administration don't seem to have any effect. For example, you get cockslut acheive which is supposed to get rid of the energy cost at the glory hole, but you still end up paying the energy cost for working there.
I think you're confusing energy cost vs will power cost. I think that bonus means you don't lose will power, which will have a more important role later. or something like that.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
It's not for energy, it's so you dont feel humiliated when working the gloryhole

Lewdbum49

Feb 1, 2020
You beat me to it
Aha! Ok, thanks for the clarification people/all! Can I safely assume that the center segmented bar that I've not figured out what the hell is for is your willpower then?

Don't know what its useful for in the game, but I figure it'll be important at some point. :)

Again, thanks for the info. I kinda hung at points where I would get one of those 'this is now at 0 cost' things cause I thought it was broken. Now I know better, so PLAY ON! lol

Reactions: pabo

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Aha! Ok, thanks for the clarification people/all! Can I safely assume that the center segmented bar that I've not figured out what the hell is for is your willpower then?

Don't know what its useful for in the game, but I figure it'll be important at some point. :)

Again, thanks for the info. I kinda hung at points where I would get one of those 'this is now at 0 cost' things cause I thought it was broken. Now I know better, so PLAY ON! lol
So its gonna be more relevant later, but for now, what its supposed to do (or planned?) the more embarrassed/humiliated you are, you may not be willing to do some tasks, or it can make things cost MORE energy (so you do less things in a day), if you lose will power too fast or much, you will have a hard time making money or keeping up with tasks

Reactions: Oldmantac
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes