4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Despite some issues (memory leak and black screen) I've finally finished the current build (2 builds really as I skipped the previous update) and one thing I can say for sure is that Eva is so goddamn cute :love: The way she acted in the scene with the mayor was really sweet and funny, I guess at least in one playthrough my MC will become her slave.

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
I'm having issue getting Ms Jones' scene to trigger in the club as well, Anaconda triggers just fine though. Just pumping out those days without luck. Cheated though.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there an easier more effective way to increase the endurance stat other than working in the gym? Like how the other stats except reputation can be worked on in the school.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yep do training with the kickboxer for $15 and 3 energy. Also I think if you work upstairs in the House of Pain (donate I think $200+ or so to Jazz to unlock).

Reactions: Scotsman1989

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
The Chuch of Kink is only available after you have reached a certain part in the storyline...keep playing and you will get told by a character that you can now go to the Church of Kink
i have done it! i am in 55th days and the Church is unavailable :(

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
You can also start a new game and edit the save file for some easyt money/skills
here is what you need to do

"1. Find your savegame at: C:\Users\$user\AppData\Local\MANTIS\User Data\Default\*.vndata
2. Open Savegame with a decent editor (Notepad++,UltraEdit...) *I was able to edit mine with the normal windows notepad
3. Search for line :
Code:
"$class":"VariableStore","$ns":"gs"},["com.degica.vnm.default"],[8,100,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,null,0,0,0,null,null,null...
Order of variables:
energy, willPower, dayCount, money, worship, endurance, futanari, painTolerance, sissification,
reputation, UNKNOWN, perk, moneyGivenJazz, moneyGivenHailey, UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN...

Code:
Possible value of varibales based on experience and common sense:
[Position]VariableDescription(possibleValue) Notes
[1] energy(8) more possible but wont show ingame, will be reset after sleep
[2] willPower(0-100) more then 100 possible
[3] dayCount(0-200) HANDLE WITH CARE !!! Changes seem only to come into effect after actions/conversations
After day 2 Haily BlueOyster, After day 5 Mother Mayem, After day 9 AdminOffice
After day 12 school event, After day 17 Jaager office event"
I have done it's work! thank you... but i can't play the Churge of King...i am in 55th day and it is unavailable... is there any variety that could fix it?

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
Hi,
I saved at day 52 but when I load it, there is an error. Please refer the screenshot below.

Please help me with the error.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
he/she gives you food when you are out of money and energy.

but you cannot fuck him if you mean that with "to do stuff"

Reactions: pabo
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes