4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Can anyone help w/ the constant crashes? It's always crashing, I did the introduction and I can't do anything more because the game crashes if I talk to someone.

David Jensen

Apr 24, 2019
perfect combination of futa and domination alongside other stuff
this game is on my top 3 games of all time
and there is room for so much improvement
i really liked the variety of animations like there were at least 4 unique animations for each work action
and that is amazing.
animations are what make a game
games without animations are just a bunch of pictures
to improve this part of the game i suggest more variety to the animations and making them smoother
this game is a masterpiece.
i wished there were more games like this one
thank you Darktoz

ubantos

Jan 30, 2018
I can give you my save but from which day?
Before day 40 I have seen much content which I didn`t see in v 4.5 update so you will lost much of content because you will never see it.
So if you want to see this all you should play from the start or hack the images by some way (I dont know how)

I have played till V4.5, can you provide the save for the same

Jun 10, 2020
I figured it was something like that. Darktoz is a cool person that puts up with a lot. But rubbing that in his face on his discord is pretty lame. I'm not even sure why the time release isn't respected on here for him as it is for other devs.
You'd be surprised how many games get downloaded here before the dev officially releases it.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I figured it was something like that. Darktoz is a cool person that puts up with a lot. But rubbing that in his face on his discord is pretty lame. I'm not even sure why the time release isn't respected on here for him as it is for other devs.
the time release almost never gets respected. for any dev. in the end it is why people come here.

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
Lol. I saw that comment. You got banned for saying that you downloaded the game from F95 instead of patreon.

Pretty stupid to come to his discord, saying that you pirated the game and then expect help :rolleyes:
so I may've "borrowed" your car for a bit, but I can't get the bluetooth to work. give me a hand?

• Haha
Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
i start tha game from begeaning and i have problem with Church of King! it said me that is currently not availiable from the first season...

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
i start tha game from begeaning and i have problem with Church of King! it said me that is currently not availiable from the first season...
The Chuch of Kink is only available after you have reached a certain part in the storyline...keep playing and you will get told by a character that you can now go to the Church of Kink

Jun 10, 2020
Something weird I noticed. No scene is triggering in the blue oyster besides the one where the secret room is introduced. The other scenes (anaconda, ms jones) don't trigger. anybody else have this problem?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I redid the entire game and it still didn't work
i think in the strip club only 2 scenes are triggering. one with the white haired black girl and one with the teacher. these happen late in the game, i think.

if all your other scenes are triggering and only the strip club ones do not, that is very strange. have you edited your saves?

Jun 10, 2020
i think in the strip club only 2 scenes are triggering. one with the white haired black girl and one with the teacher. these happen late in the game, i think.

if all your other scenes are triggering and only the strip club ones do not, that is very strange. have you edited your saves?
Think that would fix things?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes