4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I am not having any saving issues...blabla rage 2...posts mutant+grandpa picture...
yes great, can you do me a favor and put that picture in a spoiler at least? i know you are proud of that gamer moment right there and need to share it, but i don't come here for cut off limbs and grossly mutated creatures ridden by old men (sure there is a thread for that around here, lol). that picture in context with a sexgame turns my stomache.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone willing to give a Save or way to Decrypt the images in the game folder?

Nov 25, 2018
yes great .... :BootyTime: put that picture in a spoiler at least? blah blah blah, me no come here for cut off limbs and grossly mutated creatures etc etc... that picture in context with a sexgame turns my stomache.
tht u'd fnd it knky bt to ech der own :love:e:love:m:love:o:love:j:love:i:love:f:love:y k i might bt im lazy etc etc... u should play lust 4m bynd bruh no whaddyum sayin? k bye 4 nw tots :sneaky:(y)

Nov 25, 2018
The game work for me on windows 8. The darktoz answers give me fear. for a second, I almost regretted my boycott of microsoft's spyware.
honestly i mean hey 100 percenty honestly i feel like even i9 69k, 69gigs ram and rtx 3069 wouldn't even make my windows 10 20H2 spyware feel snappy enough like a freshly installed fleshy Debian... :mad::poop: but wth no other os have direct XXX

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
honestly i mean hey 100 percenty honestly i feel like even i9 69k, 69gigs ram and rtx 3069 wouldn't even make my windows 10 20H2 spyware feel snappy enough like a freshly installed fleshy Debian... :mad::poop: but wth no other os have direct XXX
No need for any Windows spyware here for direct XXX. ;)
I'm using only Linux. For Mantis: just open index.html in your favorite Webbrowser.
Any Renpy game here - runs fine on Linux- without the problems often reported by Windows users.
RPG games: extract to your local webserver and open in browser. Other games - run most of the time with Wine. Games which don't run are often lousy anyway. ;)
Never missed or needed Windows...

Reactions: tamzarian and pabo

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
There are some errors in the sequences of "I can do something for you" from Charlene in the bathroom and when you kneel to make Mayor Roxxy happy in what would be your second scene, just when she finishes she hangs up, in Charlene's it is her last scene when he takes you to the bathroom, once I was able to pass it but a second time I restarted the game the image was frozen as with Major Roxxy
Then I don't know why I shit a more advanced game in the showers on day 57 I shot a fullscreen and there it was.

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
soooo, the game decided to not let me progress in the futa blowjob with the chick in the camo hat. she started cumming, then it just wouldnt continue, i could still access the menus, tried closing the game and loading a save (due to me being stupid i accidentally saved over my last save.... im stuck in a loop of suckin futa dick and feezing lol)

Sera19

May 10, 2020
hmm my savegames either don´t work or don´t trigger new scenes. that´s kind of lame tbh. no one willing to share a working one?

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
soooo, the game decided to not let me progress in the futa blowjob with the chick in the camo hat. she started cumming, then it just wouldnt continue, i could still access the menus, tried closing the game and loading a save (due to me being stupid i accidentally saved over my last save.... im stuck in a loop of suckin futa dick and feezing lol)

The same mistake happened to me

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
did you guys manage to see ms jones' scene in blue oyster? it never triggered for me
for me it happend at 25-27 days probably the same day when I met annaconda ...

Guys where I have to give money and how much to unblock location?
I did to futanari whore in blue oyster and in camp
Is there some more? How to unblock underground club in blue oyster coz I don`t remmeber?
thanks

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hi! This game looks interesting. I'm will try it :)

But anyone know if there will be some "watersport" in future updates?+
edit : nevermind, I just saw the "urination" tag... I'm officially blind :ROFLMAO:
How did you finally catch the acorn??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: zh

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
The solution is to grind again. It's not that hard really. Improve a particular skill, go to school and pay for skills so your pay is better then repeat getting paid actions. Use showers, once you unlock shower, you can shower and add an extra bar. So you can do any 3 energy activity three times per day. Make sure you are not going bellow $200 if you wanna hentai the nazi lady boss. :BootyTime:

You can also start a new game and edit the save file for some easyt money/skills
here is what you need to do

"1. Find your savegame at: C:\Users\$user\AppData\Local\MANTIS\User Data\Default\*.vndata
2. Open Savegame with a decent editor (Notepad++,UltraEdit...) *I was able to edit mine with the normal windows notepad
3. Search for line :
Code:
"$class":"VariableStore","$ns":"gs"},["com.degica.vnm.default"],[8,100,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,null,0,0,0,null,null,null...
Order of variables:
energy, willPower, dayCount, money, worship, endurance, futanari, painTolerance, sissification,
reputation, UNKNOWN, perk, moneyGivenJazz, moneyGivenHailey, UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN...

Code:
Possible value of varibales based on experience and common sense:
[Position]VariableDescription(possibleValue) Notes
[1] energy(8) more possible but wont show ingame, will be reset after sleep
[2] willPower(0-100) more then 100 possible
[3] dayCount(0-200) HANDLE WITH CARE !!! Changes seem only to come into effect after actions/conversations
After day 2 Haily BlueOyster, After day 5 Mother Mayem, After day 9 AdminOffice
After day 12 school event, After day 17 Jaager office event"

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Full of bugs and and has a bad memory leak. Can't load any saves from previous versions and they immediately return an uncaught syntax error. Too bad because until the game inevitably slows down and crashes its not a bad game. He should probably port this to RenPy or find a more stable engine.

Reactions: Hollywoodn
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes