4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
can someone provide the link of the 0.5.6(+fix) version? Old saves don't work with this version. I think the fix solves the issue but I am not sure

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
is anyone else getting this error message? it first happened when I tried to save the game, but now I can't load any saves.
(sorry if this has been addressed before. 64 pages is just... a bit much.)
OOPS.jpg

Nov 25, 2018
The solution is to grind again. It's not that hard really. Improve a particular skill, go to school and pay for skills so your pay is better then repeat getting paid actions. Use showers, once you unlock shower, you can shower and add an extra bar. So you can do any 3 energy activity three times per day. Make sure you are not going bellow $200 if you wanna hentai the nazi lady boss. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

Grumm

Mar 12, 2019
is anyone else getting this error message? it first happened when I tried to save the game, but now I can't load any saves.
(sorry if this has been addressed before. 64 pages is just... a bit much.)
View attachment 1101925
This can happen if you save to quickly while options are on or fading from the screen. Try sticking to saving when you're not in the middle of a scene or a conversation.

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
The solution is to grind again. It's not that hard really. Improve a particular skill, go to school and pay for skills so your pay is better then repeat getting paid actions. Use showers, once you unlock shower, you can shower and add an extra bar. So you can do any 3 energy activity three times per day. Make sure you are not going bellow $200 if you wanna hentai the nazi lady boss. :BootyTime:
I am grinding away, but I don't know how this would solve a saving issue. I can't overwrite files, so I'm on like page four of saves. I'm just afraid that one day I won't be able to load saved files. again.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
yea all the saves i tried worked.

remember that only the ones of the latest version work. from the latest 4.7 version or what it was.

great work. love this game!

Nov 25, 2018
I am grinding away, but I don't know how this would solve a saving issue. I can't overwrite files, so I'm on like page four of saves. I'm just afraid that one day I won't be able to load saved files. again.
I am not having any saving issues... overwrite all old saves with new one this version btw... a few are left.. what i do with these games is, i make a save just before a scene plays, i do this, i leave a slot empty, that slot i keep overwriting at the very ending of the game; you cannot reverse dialogues like ren'py here so yeah it can feel like you are running out of slots fast. No grinding would not solve the issue of course literally what I meant is, it is less likely you'd get a fix soon, so rather than waiting, lets just grind through haha. You know yesterday I was playing RAGE 2 yes the buggy mess of a game, so it bugged out in elevator real bad.. I wasn't able to use it so stuck in with the old russian dude who sits on his mutant.. this dude maxresdefault.jpg Not a pleasant experience eh? Using old save means I have to grind again through so many arks.. sending devs message did no good.. so I am like screw it i will grind again this time different way, different level ups, i beef'd up my phoenix to MAX. did the mission where you get xerxes the badass tank... so what i mean is sometimes it's just better to do it all again this way we actually saving time waiting for a fix or you know

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes