4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
please do something about the loading bug ...
almost all the save takes 1 min to load
and I have a save that don't want to load anymore , I had to use a older save but very old so I lost a big part of my progress

( also , sometime when you want to save or load , the "yes" and "no" button disappears )

Edit : I'm done with this game , my 5 last save don't load anymore , even after 1 hour of wait
too bad the game looked so good that I was thinking about subscribing to his patreon to have the latest update ..
I still have this issue. I originally thought it was because I was editing my save games. But I'm around day 27, no edits, and it's failing to load. The farthest game save I have that still works is day 23.

To all those say "well just update Java"
It has not affected the way the game refuses to load saves.
My current version of Java, for offline & online is
jre1.8.0_281

Last edited:
Reactions: Nayko93

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
To all those say "well just update Java"
It has not affected the way the game refuses to load saves.
My current version of Java, for offline & online is
jre1.8.0_281
The people saying that are trying to help. It is hard to help out with a bug that you do not have yourself. I do not have any loading issues with this game. A few people here have problems with loading. According to a vote on darktoz' patreon about 6% of all players. Might just be the way this visual novel engine is built.

That being said, there is a guide a few pages back on how to run the game in a browser without any loading issues.

Nov 25, 2018
The people saying that are trying to help. It is hard to help out with a bug that you do not have yourself. I do not have any loading issues with this game. A few people here have problems with loading. According to a vote on darktoz' patreon about 6% of all players. Might just be the way this visual novel engine is built.

That being said, there is a guide a few pages back on how to run the game in a browser without any loading issues.
" It is hard to help out with a bug that you do not have yourself"
I agree with you. Also personally I never had issue with any of the mantis releases. Even the first public demo of femdom city. Esc and quit to desktop was a bit annoying in previous releases and there was once a energy bar bug i notice but that's all there was.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Report this bug:

.... at this forum here:

Developers of that visual novel maker software will see it, and they're pretty active over there, they'll respond to that problem and try to solve it.

Looks like that same issue was brought up three years ago:

You can contact that dev and find out what the problem was. You could even msg Darktoz to contact the devs from the above link.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes