4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I am playing Femdom Mantis and Ive noticed that after some time you cant continue to interact with them, like when you choose "What can I do for you?" they say that something like they tired or they used Mc recently. Now I understand the game is still in development, but is there like completed full route for any character in the current version of the game? It just Ive reached a point when it seems all that is left to do in the game is going to work to earn money. Ive played so far 50 game days, so I wonder if someone new will still appear or should just wait for new version?

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I am playing Femdom Mantis and Ive noticed that after some time you cant continue to interact with them, like when you choose "What can I do for you?" they say that something like they tired or they used Mc recently. Now I understand the game is still in development, but is there like completed full route for any character in the current version of the game? It just Ive reached a point when it seems all that is left to do in the game is going to work to earn money. Ive played so far 50 game days, so I wonder if someone new will still appear or should just wait for new version?
There are only a couple of interactive scenes with the characters currently, however, some of them are random in their appearance. Having said that, if you know you have had 2 scenes with a character there will not be a third yet and there are some with no interactions at all and a couple (I think) that only have one....SO FAR...since this game is always going to grow and new parts of the City become available then I expect there to be new interactive scenes with some of the characters based on yout choices up to now. I have played almost 100 days now, just to get lots of stats up and increase my money (plus I like playing the game) and nothing surprising has happened yet...the next update will bring plenty of new stuff your way...its just a matter of time.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
There are only a couple of interactive scenes with the characters currently, however, some of them are random in their appearance. Having said that, if you know you have had 2 scenes with a character there will not be a third yet and there are some with no interactions at all and a couple (I think) that only have one....SO FAR...since this game is always going to grow and new parts of the City become available then I expect there to be new interactive scenes with some of the characters based on yout choices up to now. I have played almost 100 days now, just to get lots of stats up and increase my money (plus I like playing the game) and nothing surprising has happened yet...the next update will bring plenty of new stuff your way...its just a matter of time.
Thanks for the reply, I do hope that saves will work with new updates. I am considering to try out other Darktoz's games like Asylum and Dark Elves. Although truth to be told, I am a bit puzzled how to improve there character skills. In Femdom City Mantis it was much easier to understand to to improve skills.

aeulous

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for the reply, I do hope that saves will work with new updates. I am considering to try out other Darktoz's games like Asylum and Dark Elves. Although truth to be told, I am a bit puzzled how to improve there character skills. In Femdom City Mantis it was much easier to understand to to improve skills.
Asylum only has one skill toughness which is improved by doing certain things like watching videos and taking a shower if i remember right. Dark elves you get a skill point at every level and you go into the skills menu to spend it

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Asylum only has one skill toughness which is improved by doing certain things like watching videos and taking a shower if i remember right. Dark elves you get a skill point at every level and you go into the skills menu to spend it
Thanks for explaining

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Femdom city mantis is a good game. Although it lacks beautiful women. Guess its still on development not sure what's gonna come out on next update.

Nemesis2671

Nov 10, 2020
Is it possible to get scenes with the girls in middletown school in this update? If yes then how much stats do i need

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Is it possible to get scenes with the girls in middletown school in this update? If yes then how much stats do i need
Just interact with them in the school hallway. Ask if you can help them.

For example, Tina Torture will get a shocked look on her face and tell you that she doesn't think you can handle it. When she does approach you and you accept, she will kick you in the balls until you collapse or she gets tired. Try to max your stamina/pain stats before this if you want to tire her out. Take boxing lessons, pain tolerance lessons in school, go dancing in the basement at Big Momma's place.
You may get a boost from these.

They will find you as you're entering/leaving sleeping area and ask if you want to "help" them, just like some of the other characters, but they do it on their own time (random). Some are repeatable, if they need to "advance" their project.

Reactions: Nemesis2671

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Your polls hate on ntr and that is fine yet we need haters of other genres too, do a poll like this:
1-Incest is bullshit
2-Only motherfuckers like incest
3-im not a creep to even think about incest
I pick option 2. "Only mother fuckers like incest." 100% true!

I don't hate NTR at all, I LOVE NTR, but I also love non-ntr too, as long as it's extreme sadism or extreme masochism. I love incest + femdom & futadom = momdom and momfutadom, sadly there is no incest in Femdom City.

Reactions: noted88

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
...sadly there is no incest in Femdom City.
Is there even one real incest game around these days? I thought everyone abandoned it once Patreon banned incest from their platform. So now it's young boy and mature "landlord" or "guardian" instead.

Same with all the hypnosis content. Even femdom artists like Sleepygimp had to leave and a lot of good hypnocontent creators suddenly had no income. Sad to see.

Nov 25, 2018
Is there even one real incest game around these days? I thought everyone abandoned it once Patreon banned incest from their platform. So now it's young boy and mature "landlord" or "guardian" instead.

Same with all the hypnosis content. Even femdom artists like Sleepygimp had to leave and a lot of good hypnocontent creators suddenly had no income. Sad to see.
what would you like to call your landlord? _____ type name; who is amy to you? default: friend from past life ______ your short version childhood friend what is her name? default: it's the sister, champ, rename it sis aight? DO IT! :mad:

Krontes

Mar 24, 2018
how can I pull all the images from the game files? I want to see what I couldn't see in the game .

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Looks like most of the games I follow femdom and otherwise are set to release in March. Get thee behind me February!
Honestly I'd wish that there was some kind of website where I would be able to read news about these kind of games. It easy to follow what happens in usual games, but when it comes to adult games I have no idea where to get infro about what games are developing, what is worth waiting or what games for example release in next month. Especially when it comes to games with specific topics like femdom or let say futanari.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got 2 questions, is there any way to recharge willpower faster than doing nothing but sleeping?

Is there any camp upgrades by giving Jazz money, mainly so the beds can be improved thereby increasing how much energy the MC has every day? The reason for that question is that, the MC starts with only 8 energy points but has space for what looks like 12 points.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes