4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
He said he is going to finish his other game, Captured by Dark Elves, first. After that he will work on FCity MANTIS only for a while :)
CBDE is a finished game, well, yuo do manage to get to the end and the only loose end is Malthara (so unless she is going to make a surprise return there is really nothing more to tell in CBDE) so if there is an update to this on the way...I do wonder what it is going to be.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
CBDE is a finished game, well, yuo do manage to get to the end and the only loose end is Malthara (so unless she is going to make a surprise return there is really nothing more to tell in CBDE) so if there is an update to this on the way...I do wonder what it is going to be.
Not all the endings are finished yet.(2 or 3 left I belive).

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
It is not finished. Samira ending is missing. The other dark elf is missing (the one that guards the cells). The prisoners are missing.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
You free the prisoners on your way out of the mine once you've chosen who to follow, so their fate is that they are free (the only time this is not the case is if you go with Grishna, but as you've abandoned them anyway it doesn't seem to be an issue not knowing their fate)
Man, please. Don't act like you know something we don't.

There is an alternative way to flee with the prisoners. You collect sulfur and give it to the male alchemist elf who is making bombs. The prisoners talk about it all day long in the last episode.

Once you have enough sulfur the alchemist elf says something like " get ready to escape tonight " but then the story doesn't continue. darktoz already confirmed that prisoner endings are coming and every single one of them (shyael, the black blacksmith, the female barbarian and so on) will get an ending scene.

And btw you can choose to completely ignore the prisoners and not free them on your way out with your favourite dark elf. The ending picture changes, showing how they died in their cells.

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
Man, please. Don't act like you know something we don't.

There is an alternative way to flee with the prisoners. You collect sulfur and give it to the male alchemist elf who is making bombs. The prisoners talk about it all day long in the last episode.

Once you have enough sulfur the alchemist elf says something like " get ready to escape tonight " but then the story doesn't continue. darktoz already confirmed that prisoner endings are coming and every single one of them (shyael, the black blacksmith, the female barbarian and so on) will get an ending scene.

And btw you can choose to completely ignore the prisoners and not free them on your way out with your favourite dark elf. The ending picture changes, showing how they died in their cells.
I hope Samira get an extended ending. I don't why Khadra didn't get. But I hope it'll be different from Samira. Also Za'ress endins must be something nice thou.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I hope Samira get an extended ending. I don't why Khadra didn't get. But I hope it'll be different from Samira. Also Za'ress endins must be something nice thou.
There was a vote on patreon and Khadra did not get any votes. She finished last, I think. That is why she did not get an extended ending. If I recall it correctly, Zaress also finished very low. Don't know about Samira, but she might get an extended one.

Hope the Dark Elves game gets finished before christmas, so the focus will be on Femdom City only. The gameplay is just so much better and the characters are more interesting in my opinion. I choose Jazz McDormund over Samira anytime :)

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
There was a vote on patreon and Khadra did not get any votes. She finished last, I think. That is why she did not get an extended ending. If I recall it correctly, Zaress also finished very low. Don't know about Samira, but she might get an extended one.

Hope the Dark Elves game gets finished before christmas, so the focus will be on Femdom City only. The gameplay is just so much better and the characters are more interesting in my opinion. I choose Jazz McDormund over Samira anytime :)
I luv drows and femdom really embodies them society. but I agree that femdom city has more content and interesting choices. But I hope that he could return Samira and Talice in the future. Also the Matron Mother is sexy as hell lmao

idrayhorn

Apr 1, 2018
anyone know why i cannot get full bar of energy? I tried to sleep without doing anything but still stuck on 8 bars. I tried to finish 3rd chruch quest, but it says I run out of energy before the candle goes off... Any idea how to solve this?

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
Quick tutorial on the savegameediting...
Previous: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1840046

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fullscreen/Windowed
Previous: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1843872

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there needs to be a built in cheat menu, it's so fucking monotonous having to build up money all the time and with saves not working with new version it's just not worth playing.
The original savegame tutorial was rather confusing for me until I messed around with saves a fair bit. Here's what I found out.
First of all
The name of the Saves are inaccurate. If you're trying to modify for example, "SaveGame_7.vndata" It's in my "File 8" slot. Like wise SaveGame_8.vndata is in my File 1 slot on page 2. So just keep that in mind. That said, I said in order of the available spaces in the Save Page, so maybe if I saved a game on Page 5 in slot 4 is would be named something like. SavedGame_46.vndata. Not sure, not a coder so don't judge my stupidity too harshly.

Secondly, as was said briefly in the first tutorial post, energy resets after you sleep, unfortunately, so even if you set it to 80 instead of 8. It won't matter after you sleep, it will reset.

Thirdly, the position for my variables is different than the tutorial. For me is it pic related
image1.png

The money position for me is accurate at Position 4, currently 4500, however for energy, is the SECOND 80. Position 18. It's 80 but originally was 8 of course. Like I said before unfortunately that will reset back to 8 after you sleep. So It seems pointless to me to even change it. I was more concerned about money anyway so I didn't have to worry about grinding.

I have not messed with anything else so I can't help you if you're trying to edit something else.

Personally, what I would like to see from the Dev is an in-game cheat table, just like Earn Your Freedom has. Just to make things simpler and more clear. Especially if other people's "Variable order" is different to the original OP.

Good game otherwise, I like the dialogue in this, it seems realistic, and the MC has the ability to act like a total whimp which is accurate to the setting.

Also simply the fact that the writer did not feel the urge to fill the dialogue with tons of jokes or inner-monologue jokes is nice. IDK if any of you have played Shattered but it's full of those. Totally kills the game for me. The MC doesn't take his situation seriously in that and too many characters about him make cringy self-aware remarks that are unfit for the theme and setting of the game.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
8 bars is max, do you fail the quest repeatedly? You might need more endurance but I don't remember failing church quests.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
8 bars is max, do you fail the quest repeatedly? You might need more endurance but I don't remember failing church quests.
8 bars is max what you get after sleeping, but you can get another one if you take a shower. I didn't try church quests after shower was introduced... maybe it now requires 9 bars?

Reactions: pabo

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
You're correct about the extra bar from the showers!
No, all church activities require 5 bars, I've replayed them all recently. Might be an incompatible save file, I'd recommend to start a new game or redownload it.

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
8 bars is max what you get after sleeping, but you can get another one if you take a shower. I didn't try church quests after shower was introduced... maybe it now requires 9 bars?
Another option is possibly editing, temporarily, your desired game save to give you 9 or 10 bars. I have no reached the Church missions yet so I do not know if they require multiple days to complete. If so, you would need to edit your save multiple times because once you sleep your "Energy Level" reverts back to whatever the normal for you is.

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone else have issues with saves simply not loading? And instead, just getting a black screen? I have deleted the UserData Folder and deleted the game folder. But I still have issues. My saves, ones unmodified and vanilla ones, all just stopped working. I had about 5 pages, in the in-game "load game save" folder, of saves. And they all have the same issues, just black screen. Never loads. Any way to fix these and not lose them?

Edit: I cleared the AppData folder and my old saves now slow. But very slowly, I timed it and it was about 1 minute 20 seconds. I guess the game is just slow like that. Not a large issue regardless!

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone else have issues with saves simply not loading? And instead, just getting a black screen? I have deleted the UserData Folder and deleted the game folder. But I still have issues. My saves, ones unmodified and vanilla ones, all just stopped working. I had about 5 pages, in the in-game "load game save" folder, of saves. And they all have the same issues, just black screen. Never loads. Any way to fix these and not lose them?

Edit: I cleared the AppData folder and my old saves now slow. But very slowly, I timed it and it was about 1 minute 20 seconds. I guess the game is just slow like that. Not a large issue regardless!
yes , a lot of people have that problem ( myself included , can't play the game anymore because of that ... )
I think the problem come from the memory ( RAM ) the game use , just check the absurd amount of memory in the task manager , the game doesn't respond but the memory usage keep increasing anyway

the problem if you clear the appdata folder is that you loose all the saves and persistent files with stats ?

oh and do you use win 7 ? lot of people with this problem use win 7

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes