4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Reactions: Mister_M

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
It was at about day 38 when the game started to slow down. Reaction after a klicks took seconds and when I tried to save the game at the start of day 40 the game just crashed without any error message.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
It was at about day 38 when the game started to slow down. Reaction after a klicks took seconds and when I tried to save the game at the start of day 40 the game just crashed without any error message.
If you still have performance issues, update your current Java version. Especially when you have freezing/performance issues in the later days. You should have 0 issues with the game after that.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Used actual Java - and performance was only a symptom. The problem was crashing when I tried to save.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
there needs to be a built in cheat menu, it's so fucking monotonous having to build up money all the time and with saves not working with new version it's just not worth playing.

betamars

Oct 29, 2020
Lots of style to this one, very unique setting and lots of character to the game. It's a little too grimdark for me, but I can appreciate that some will love it.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
please do something about the loading bug ...
almost all the save takes 1 min to load
and I have a save that don't want to load anymore , I had to use a older save but very old so I lost a big part of my progress

( also , sometime when you want to save or load , the "yes" and "no" button disappears )

Edit : I'm done with this game , my 5 last save don't load anymore , even after 1 hour of wait
too bad the game looked so good that I was thinking about subscribing to his patreon to have the latest update ..

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
please do something about the loading bug ...
almost all the save takes 1 min to load
and I have a save that don't want to load anymore , I had to use a older save but very old so I lost a big part of my progress

( also , sometime when you want to save or load , the "yes" and "no" button disappears )

Edit : I'm done with this game , my 5 last save don't load anymore , even after 1 hour of wait
too bad the game looked so good that I was thinking about subscribing to his patreon to have the latest update ..
Did you not read the notes on the very first post? Its the very first thing you should see and you probably should've read

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
where did you see note ?
there is nothing about loading problem on the first post
Your whole gripe is about trying to load old saves and losing old data, the very first line is "
v0.4.7
Old saves don't work. "

To confirm: Go to original post, click Change-Log spoiler, read very first line

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Your whole gripe is about trying to load old saves and losing old data, the very first line is "
v0.4.7
Old saves don't work. "

To confirm: Go to original post, click Change-Log spoiler, read very first line
and where did you see that I'm talking about a old save ??
did I say it was a old save ??
NO , all the saves are new saves from version 0.4.7

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It seems like I misunderstood you, but that sentence was misleading. It kinda made it sound like your loading issues came from older saves, my mistake for misunderstanding, but you do see where you did say it?

That said, I've not experienced the problem you're having, since you said its all from the new version, I can't say what the problem is

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
It seems like I misunderstood you, but that sentence was misleading. It kinda made it sound like your loading issues came from older saves, my mistake for misunderstanding, but you do see where you did say it?

That said, I've not experienced the problem you're having, since you said its all from the new version, I can't say what the problem is
when I say " a old save " I'm talking about a save from the beginning of the game , old in term of progress in the game , not in term of old version save

as for the problem , it seem to be a memory problem when I see the amont of memory the game take when it run ...
and as you progress in the game , the saves are bigger in size and at a certain point the engine don't support it anymore and so refuse to load it

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes