4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I might be in the minority but I don't mind starting a new game of Femdom City on every release. All grinding is filled with femdom scenes (what we play for) and if you don't like a particular kink, you're free to skip it. The choice of jobs is up to us, whether to do something for mistresses or to agree to their offers/demands is also up to us. It's even possible to fast forward (CTRL key) any dialogues or scenes we don't want to replay.
Lastly, there's no bad ending yet so you can skip the days and fail to pay taxes, as you can continue playing even after failing several times in a row (you will miss scenes with Eva though).

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks to the author for this game. I have a question (regarding Localization). I would like to start translating the game, but it's not Renpy or RpgMaker -_- What can be used to unpack the Text (and pack it back)? Or will the author not allow this?

Reactions: Aseratrix

Darktoz

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Ah yes, when you make a patreon post about a release going public, but don't make the post itself public to know what its about. My favorite.
What do you think it is about? The title says "Femdom City 0.4.7 PUBLIC!" - maybe it is about that the version is now officially public?

Have you ever thought about patreon creators having to do that because otherwise their patreon account gets banned? Public posts with links to adult sites or adult pictures are NOT allowed! Do you have any idea how many adult creators patreon has banned in the last two months?

Ah yes, people complaining about stuff they have no clue about. My favorite.

Wish more devs would make updates where 'old saves will work' :cry:
Yes. The old saves don't work anymore. This is the first time that has happened in one of my games. Ever.

It was necessary to get rid of bugs and performance issues. That is just the way it is. You guys think I am doing this on purpose to annoy you?

I personally think it was necessary and overall good for the progress of the game. But I get that you guys here in the pirate forums always moan the loudest. So, yeah...big sorry that you have to go through the game again.

If you still have performance issues, update your current Java version. Especially when you have freezing/performance issues in the later days. You should have 0 issues with the game after that.

Man, I have to force myself to never look into this thread again.

Last edited:

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
What do you think it is about? The title says "Femdom City 0.4.7 PUBLIC!" - maybe it is about that the version is now officially public?

Have you ever thought about patreon creators having to do that because otherwise their patreon account gets banned? Public posts with links to adult sites or adult pictures are NOT allowed! Do you have any idea how many adult creators patreon has banned in the last two months?

Yes. The old saves don't work anymore. This is the first time that has happened in one of my games. Ever.

It was necessary to get rid of bugs and performance issues. That is just the way it is. You guys think I am doing this on purpose to annoy you?

I personally think it was necessary and overall good for the progress of the game. But I get that you guys here in the pirate forums always moan the loudest. So, yeah...big sorry that you have to go through the game again.

If you still have performance issues, update your current Java version. Especially when you have freezing/performance issues in the later days.

Don't get affected by this. Ur amazing and working by yourself. I can assure you that there's a lot of people really pleased and happy by everything so far. Keep on the amazing work of yours.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020

If you still have performance issues, update your current Java version. Especially when you have freezing/performance issues in the later days. You should have 0 issues with the game after that.

Oh, and shoutout to UncleVT for editing the changelog like this btw.

Jesus dude, so defensive. Chill with the victim complex.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
OMG. This is a grind click click game...Having my save all the way through 0.4.5....Not feeling like starting a new game to get that new 0.0.2 content.
Especially, if there is no seductive change log to inspire me...
Good luck

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017

Hey man, don't be mad at stacytv , you are one of the few creators that work honestly, i saw games here where saves doesn't work after every second update and/or require hours to get back to where you were (of grind or other activites) and they just don't care. It's expected people will react negatively thanks to their experiences with other creators. Especially with that changelog.

Dremo was a dick tho, there is no excuse here.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
OMG. This is a grind click click game...Having my save all the way through 0.4.5....Not feeling like starting a new game to get that new 0.0.2 content.
Especially, if there is no seductive change log to inspire me...
Good luck
Apart from the bug fixes I do not think there are new scenes. 0.4.5 and 0.4.7 are identical in content apart from the Tanya scene which was bugged. It is the big changes like from 0.2 to 0.3 and 0.4 where there is new content.

Reactions: Lucy999

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Having played the previous version and got to day 100+ with all my stats at max (apart from reputation) is there a way to edit the saved games from the new version to put my stats back to max (apart from reputation) so I don't have to go through the whole game again? I know very little about these games in terms of editing etc (and there are many posts on this topic)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Having played the previous version and got to day 100+ with all my stats at max (apart from reputation) is there a way to edit the saved games from the new version to put my stats back to max (apart from reputation) so I don't have to go through the whole game again? I know very little about these games in terms of editing etc (and there are many posts on this topic)
It seems that you can edit your saves. I haven't tried it yet so I can't say it's working, but here is a post with details about how to to do it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-4-7-darktoz.13828/post-1844704

Reactions: Taimant
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes