4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
The save files do not load if the formating got changed. This happens when you edit the files to cheat money/stats and not using a good editor. Not sure if you did, but it is a possibility.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The save files do not load if the formating got changed. This happens when you edit the files to cheat money/stats and not using a good editor. Not sure if you did, but it is a possibility.
nop , haven't edited the files at all

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Is your PC 64 or 32 bit? 64 bit software cannot work on 32 bit hardware... VM won't help that.
of course it is 64 bits hardware and software ( seriously , there is really people who still use 32bits hardware ?? )
and yes I used a 64 bits win 10 in my VM

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
it should run fine on 7. the problem may be win defender/your antivirus deleting stuff. redownload the game and before that exclude the folder youll download it on in defender settings. also run as administrator. also update drivers, might be missibg opengl renderers.
if it was that , all my save would be dead , but it's only the 5 or 6 last , the one I made late in the game , so with a lot of data to save

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
Hey guys! Can anyone tell us what the new patreon post titled " Well, all good things come to an end... " is about?

• Wow
Reactions: fanboi

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Hey guys! Can anyone tell us what the new patreon post titled " Well, all good things come to an end... " is about?
maybe the last version of captured by dark elfs will be finished and the game will be complete. that could explain it

Reactions: nanar

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
maybe the last version of captured by dark elfs will be finished and the game will be complete. that could explain it
Thank God if this it. I don't know why, but for some reason, I think that The Asylum was Darktoz Masterpiece, love that game, but i see CBDE as a rare experiment, to put in a way. Of course it depends of every taste.

I think Darktoz should concentrate totally on Mantis, there is a lot of potential there. If not for the "abuse" of futanary content (not my type of kink) i think es an excellent game with a intriguing history and characters. But again, i think that The Asylum was at another level, a Masterpiece at the time.

Reactions: Mister_M
Nov 25, 2018
Honestly, from the bottom of the heart, Darktoz created some of the best, interesting and sexy games. I just wish people never stop supporting him and he continue his work till days to come. I heard some people who are not into femdom at all also enjoyed femdom city because of gameplay and reward value. (Edging value hehehe ahhhh... ;) )

Reactions: pabo

John doe12

Aug 2, 2017
Hey, anybody know if there's a cheese/bug/exploit for infinite energy in 4.7 like there was in 4.5? Got the taste of being able to just farm like crazy and liked it.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes