4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

DONNAmary

Oct 2, 2018
After dance appears a message that willpower gains - who knows what it affect for and where to see how high this willpower is?

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
After dance appears a message that willpower gains - who knows what it affect for and where to see how high this willpower is?
Willpower refers to that line of white bars across the top of the screen. I've noticed that when you accumulate enough of those, your energy level will max for awhile, allowing you to boost your stats quite a bit during the day. Keep an eye on it though, because when you run into one of the bosses and your willpower is next to nothing, she will beat you right down and it will take a LONG time to build it back up again.

Just remember to go dancing every morning and take a shower too, to get an extra energy bar. The shower will show up after day 20. One of the girls from the 'Asylum' game will wake you up when it's open.

DONNAmary

Oct 2, 2018
Willpower refers to that line of white bars across the top of the screen. I've noticed that when you accumulate enough of those, your energy level will max for awhile, allowing you to boost your stats quite a bit during the day. Keep an eye on it though, because when you run into one of the bosses and your willpower is next to nothing, she will beat you right down and it will take a LONG time to build it back up again.

Just remember to go dancing every morning and take a shower too, to get an extra energy bar. The shower will show up after day 20. One of the girls from the 'Asylum' game will wake you up when it's open.
Hmmm, after shower I see additional white bars, but after dance all indicators seems unchanged, may be it some bug in may game ? or we can control this element (willpower) too?

Nov 25, 2018
Unless somebody posts it here early (like how it usually works), 6 weeks is Darktoz's plan.
I think yesterday I had this page up all day. Been refreshing each time I take a break from my guitar playing or "when my ass is on fire from raising hell on Earth". Just waiting for version numbers to go up like my volume knob. My brain be like "is it up ist it up is it up this impulse omg tell meeeeeeeeeee????!???" :ROFLMAO:

lolo3445

Mar 27, 2019

Scenes List:

Uptown
Uptown Scene
Uptown Job - Human Furniture
Uptown Job - Human Ashtray

What can I do for you scenes
Tanja Rider
Domina
Lilith
Tina Torture