4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Sera19

May 10, 2020
yo here´s my save from the older version on day 93. i could load it on the 0.8 version, didn´t get the chance to see if there are bugs later on yet. also no idea if choices i made in the past make all of the new content availabe, but most should be attainable.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
yo here´s my save from the older version on day 93. i could load it on the 0.8 version, didn´t get the chance to see if there are bugs later on yet. also no idea if choices i made in the past make all of the new content availabe, but most should be attainable.
You have advanced past the new things unless I'm wrong. The update is mainly failing to pay the taxes and getting game over for it.

Reactions: origeee and Sera19

Sera19

May 10, 2020
oh, do you know which day i should start at? i´ve got some older saves, too. and it would be great if someone could post the changelog

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
oh, do you know which day i should start at? i´ve got some older saves, too. and it would be great if someone could post the changelog
The I think its best to start before day 40 to be safe. Then start failing to pay tax. After failing 2 times, you can ask for mercy, get a scene and then get a second chance. After that failing two time leads you to ending where you can choose from 2 options.

Reactions: Sera19

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Guys, can smb tell about the plot of the game if there is one, or is it just about trying to survive?

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Good day,

What the change log for this update?

Any major new scences or only bug fixes?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I found out that the new update also has the church's 2 endings: Hannah ending and Jezebel ending. So, your old save should be able to get those at least.

Reactions: Sera19

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
yes there seem to be two new scenes leading up to the church endings as well. so you can do them without getting to sign a contract and ending the game. uptown and hospital got an update so you can get these with your save

for prison endings it is best to start fresh anyway, i think. but there is a futa gangbang and a strapon scene happening on late days, between 83-93

this will be missed with a day 93 save. so a save close to day 83 would be better.

By the way for those who keep asking there is a complete guide on how to cheat in this game on page 21 by Taimant !

psvetlov

May 24, 2022
In which folder these files should be? I have also saves in old version and in new one. But in both versions I cannot find files named Savegame....vndata or something similar.

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
well should i have to play the game from the beginning
cant i just use my previous files??

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes