4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
For me it runs better than ever. Doesn't even feel clunky anymore when you select choices

But I never had real issues with the game, earlier versions as well. Reminds me of the old days where some pc games would run fine and some just don't :LOL:

Reactions: Anonymous100

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
I can't see any of the new content in this one. If I fail payment three times nothing happens. The Church endings were there in 0.72 too so I already saw those. So I can't find anything that wasn't there already, is it just me?

• Angry
Reactions: LurkerGuy

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
My saves somehow disappeared so I have to start over..

roxxy.jpg

Any ending I can reach without having to go for sissification/pain/endurance? Stats page says I'm a cockslave, so looking for a cockslave ending ;)

Nevermind.. Just found one ;)..

Great game..

Last edited:

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
does giving money to the church has any effect ? :unsure:

and whats behind the door by the showers ? I NEED TO KNOW :devilish:

I can't see any of the new content in this one. If I fail payment three times nothing happens. The Church endings were there in 0.72 too so I already saw those. So I can't find anything that wasn't there already, is it just me?
there are many MANY new "what can i do for you" also some new random encouters...
Theres i also the "hospital" which can be visited and used now...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
My saves somehow disappeared so I have to start over..

View attachment 2600232

Any ending I can reach without having to go for sissification/pain/endurance? Stats page says I'm a cockslave, so looking for a cockslave ending ;)

Nevermind.. Just found one ;)..

Great game..
well if you aint happy there ... there are always the cops and dont forget about those prison cliches ;) ce21.png ce68.png

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Is there a guide that explains how to get to the possible endings?
As a footboy and servant I was only able to reach 2 church finals

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
well if you aint happy there ... there are always the cops and dont forget about those prison cliches ;) View attachment 2601081 View attachment 2601075
Eventually found that prison ending too.. Was surprisingly hard to get there.. Seemed to need to fail each and every time, as you need to fail twice to get to court, and you need to get to court twice to get in prison, and at least one of the weeks you get some event instead and that doesn't seem to count as a failure.

I liked the futa cop ending better though.. But was hoping for another scene when they picked me up, and maybe a gangbang in the barracks afterwards ;)

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i cant progress the path of kink bc i cant increase my endure bc couldnt get into the gym.
can someone explain how to unlock that location? i am at day 103.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
hannah scene
hannah ending
latex nun scene
latex nun ending
prison redhead doctor ending
prison muscle futa ending
uptown job
hospital job
futa army encounter
jazz encounter

i think that is all? not certain, though

the endings have about 5 scenes in them so it is round about 25 new scenes in 0.8 compared to 0.7

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

sheridan101

Oct 26, 2017
indeed, all these saves are from the current version.
Is there nothing I can do?
for some reason the update puts your save files in appdata/roaming instead of where they used to be which is appdata/local if you copy/paste the save file to the new folder you should be good to go. i was

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
for some reason the update puts your save files in appdata/roaming instead of where they used to be which is appdata/local if you copy/paste the save file to the new folder you should be good to go. i was
you mean just moving the whole Mantis folder over to appdata/local? I tried but it didn't work, and I didn't find any old mantis folder in the local folder. I'm still a bit bad with these things, so my bad if i'm missing something obvious here.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
you mean just moving the whole Mantis folder over to appdata/local? I tried but it didn't work, and I didn't find any old mantis folder in the local folder. I'm still a bit bad with these things, so my bad if i'm missing something obvious here.
No, you need to locate the saved games data in the old folder (I don't remember the exact location, but they are not in the MANTIS folder root) and move those files to the root of %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\MANTIS

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
No, you need to locate the saved games data in the old folder (I don't remember the exact location, but they are not in the MANTIS folder root) and move those files to the root of %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\MANTIS
thanks for clarifying :D
I'll try looking for the old folder for now

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes