4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
im stuck. im at the beginning. I talked to everyone and worked in the house of pain. now there is nothing else to do. wtf?!! no walkthrough??

afesde

May 8, 2023
soo is there way to use my old saves to new version or no? and is there any new ending expect of prison?

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
how to break the game right from the start:
1- work in house of pain
2- spend all money at Jazz

done! not you can reset the game since your game is screwed.
you have 2 energy and can no longer work at house of pain (requires 3 energy)
you cannot sleep since you have no money to sleep.
if you go to get food, she will tell you "you still have some energy so go work!"

broken right off the start. wtf?!

I needed to reset to sleep and get past first day...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
how to break the game right from the start:
1- work in house of pain
2- spend all money at Jazz

done! not you can reset the game since your game is screwed.
you have 2 energy and can no longer work at house of pain (requires 3 energy)
you cannot sleep since you have no money to sleep.
if you go to get food, she will tell you "you still have some energy so go work!"

broken right off the start. wtf?!

I needed to reset to sleep and get past first day...
You can still work in the underpass with 2 energy.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
0.81 is almost unplayable on my painfully slow PC, but earlier versions ran fine. Any suggestions for a fix?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
im stuck. im at the beginning. I talked to everyone and worked in the house of pain. now there is nothing else to do. wtf?!! no walkthrough??
no, the game is simple enough to not need one. you could have just read the tutorial text

just click on the map button in the top right corner to access the map and travel to different places :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Taimant

Jtac14

Jan 31, 2019
All my saves disappeared, even on my older version of the game??? Is there any way to get it back or at least a save editor so I can skip grinding my stats?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
All my saves disappeared, even on my older version of the game??? Is there any way to get it back or at least a save editor so I can skip grinding my stats?
the save folder location has changed from

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\MANTIS\

to

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\MANTIS\

Reactions: pabo

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
the save folder location has changed from

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\MANTIS\

to

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\MANTIS\
Also, save files were previously stored in a subfolder (do not remember the specifics, and I've already deleted local\MANTIS), but they need to be moved to the root of MANTIS folder now.

Reactions: FutadomLover

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
I know I and many other had this issue but now by the time i reach day 60 ish my load times on the save files are just long or infinite. Some saves work and load after maybe 30 seconds but any days after that where I save just will not load. Very frustrating especially if I want to see other chocies/diologues. Please does anyone have any fix or solution? I even put the game on an NVMe and still same shit.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes