4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I cant play without music. When i load a game the music start and i cant tun off because the game crash.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Is anyone here on the Darktoz Patreon? I keep hoping ‘Toz will come out with an update that fixes the old saves bug and slow loading times, is 8.1 the latest version?

casper2107

Jun 29, 2020
Is anyone here on the Darktoz Patreon? I keep hoping ‘Toz will come out with an update that fixes the old saves bug and slow loading times, is 8.1 the latest version?
Game is at 75%, so there is more to come. Darktoz has switched the render, so it might be difficult to fix this saving thing

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
So. There wasn't the bug with Roxxy but I encountered a bug with Charlene
Uhm, congratulations? What do you want me to say?

I mean I am not the dev. You were saying we should know about the Roxxy bug and I said I haven't encountered one. I'd know because she's one of my favs in the game

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Roxxy Bug doesnt happen all the time. I know in some of my saves i had a problem and in some i didnt. (even with the same version of the game)

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Roxxy Bug doesnt happen all the time. I know in some of my saves i had a problem and in some i didnt. (even with the same version of the game)
So I guess I should just save up at the start of every new day. That's somewhat annoying but not as annoying as playing some other games

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
So I guess I should just save up at the start of every new day. That's somewhat annoying but not as annoying as playing some other games
this can be a very bad idea.. I always saved the game after and sometimes during (which is the worst thing you can do) scenes and the game hardly loads at all.. I tested the game many times and a lot of saving = slow loading.. when I played most of the days without saving, the save would load instantly.. so I'd say it's really better not to save often and certainly not during scenes..
sometimes I ran into a bug with Charlene in her second or third scene, so it might be good to save right before those scenes, just in case..

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
The game takes too much time to load a save (15+ minutes).
How can I fix the saves? I can't play like this.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes