4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Whiteboi787

May 11, 2023
This game is every feminazi's wet dream lmao

Anyways, any game with femdom on it, you have my attention. Bonus points if it has reverse-rape too. Only question i have is: how much animated are the sex scenes? Because barely having any animation to them might be a dealbreaker for me i'm afraid.
Hello maybe you can help how to download it on iphone ??

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Ways to cheat have been offered multiple times in this thread. Somewhere there are guides on how to edit the save files, some have even shared edited files right at the beginning. In addition in this post is a way to change values while playing.

afesde

May 8, 2023
I have proble. something happens with my game and now its need 10 minutes to load another save. its veeeery anoyng. any idea how to fix it?

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
I have proble. something happens with my game and now its need 10 minutes to load another save. its veeeery anoyng. any idea how to fix it?
Unfortunately, this is a known bug with no easy fix. It possibly has to do with the save file structure getting messed up. I would presume, the best thing you can do is load from a previous save where the loading time is ok and continue from there. And try to save not so often, or when you do, make a check after the save that the loading is going ok.

Reactions: afesde

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
So is darktoz working on this again for the next update, or is he back to Shadow of Blackmore?
Back on "tSoB", I assume. Bellatrix won the first poll of favorite mistresses, which means she will get more content and the big ending at the end of the development.

Last edited:
Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Back on "tSoB", I assume. Bellatrix won the first poll of favorite mistresses, which means she will get more content and the big ending at the end of the development.
i think they all are great and i hope all of them gets the same love and they wont be forgotten

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Because the first update was the release of the game and he most likely wanted to fill it with a bit more content first...

...compared to mantis which already has hundreds of scenes

Reactions: FutadomLover

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Where are the saves kept? Because there's no saves on 0.8.1 but I don't see a saves folder in the 0.7.2 folder.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes