4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

teotroi

Oct 8, 2020
Right now i believe in this version there hasnt even been an introduction for some of the dommes, or the one suggested here has advanced more after the part he is a footstool in the living room?

Anyways , i hope for more body worshiping , muscles and overpowering in general by all dommes hopefully (they all look taller than him and capable to do it) and choking (maybe even until the knockout) ... but these are my preferences :p

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.20.10 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Popocapt

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
It was perfect, I can't wait for the second episode. When do you think it will come?
Thank you for the kind words. I actually already uploaded the second update (v0.20.10) last month. I am currently working on the third update, I am hoping for some time in November, I am about 50 renders in atm which is decent progress thus far.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
So are the fetishes going to ne split up between the women. Like one prefers foot dom, another spanking etc.? A thought as would allow folks to hook up with what they prefer once/if partner choices are in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johnytherocket

mryuri

Oct 16, 2020
w
Thank you for the kind words. I actually already uploaded the second update (v0.20.10) last month. I am currently working on the third update, I am hoping for some time in November, I am about 50 renders in atm which is decent progress thus far.
Where can I find the second episode? I just downloaded the one on the main page.

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
w

Where can I find the second episode? I just downloaded the one on the main page.
I already updated the download links, so you probably already played through the latest update. All the updates are combined to make it one whole story rather than it be episodic or by chapter.

im looking for all scat femdom game so dont remove scat content :(
Scat content is not being completely removed, but because it is considered extreme by the majority of people (including myself), it is best that there should be a way for people that dont want to see it to skip/avoid it.

Reactions: noway1

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Scat content is not being completely removed, but because it is considered extreme by the majority of people (including myself), it is best that there should be a way for people that dont want to see it to skip/avoid it.
Im also looking for scat femdom games but there is no problem if it is just avoidable c: it is very understandable that is considered a extreme fetish so it is better for the game make it that way

mryuri

Oct 16, 2020
I already updated the download links, so you probably already played through the latest update. All the updates are combined to make it one whole story rather than it be episodic or by chapter.

I can't wait until the next version, I refresh the page every day :))) I really can't wait until the middle of November

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnytherocket

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Looks pretty interesting, only thing is I'm hoping some of the more crazy themes are optional as they are a bit too extreme for the majority of people interested in the game (NTR, Human Toilet, etc).
I would try but it's a pity that the game will be "cuck/ntr," this is not for me...

sorry about the google translation

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Yeah,it's your translate,
I just write rus because it does not get into the main post and is lost among others
I don't mind. Let it be. if the author wants to, he can also pin it on the home page. I just want to warn you that I had to replace the fonts that don't support the Russian language.

Reactions: Eoflavi0krl
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes