4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
when new update will come to f95?
I always leave an automatic timer on my patreon update post so it releases to the public 72 hours after post; so at worst the general public only have to wait 3 days. Generally it gets leaked around 1-2 days afterwards but that has nothing to do with me so if the pirates put sus stuff in the download don't @ me :illuminati: .
SO fucking happy to have completed the update. The community has been mostly supportive although there are some people that are upset with me and honestly that's okay. No one likes waiting for things, but no one likes a rushed product either (except fallout:nv, that game went off).
99% abandoned
I like those odds :BootyTime:
But never abandoned the game, the development was just MUCH slower than usual.
I hope the dev can continue the game after he graduate
My friend you do not want to wait that long :HideThePain:
I wish you never accepted for continuing your education :))))
Lmao sometimes I wished I didn't, the shit I chose is straight brutal

Quick point I want to make:
0.55.55 (and day 9 in general) is definitely the middle child of the femdom fiends updates, a lot of important story and fetish setup that will help tie in the next chapters of FF. I am curious to see the public perception of it.

Last edited:

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Thanks random members of the f95 community for posting the links here for the public, I wasn't able to upload it here until now because of an exam I had- I uploaded the MEGA and gofile links here on f95 . Have fun!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Jawanaut

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
thank you for the update! Is there any reason to play the game from the begining OR continue from our last save?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Femdom Fiends [v0.55.55] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.48 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 492 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 475 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Story-wise it is unavoidable but I'll add a skip option for the extreme kinks (at the moment neither of those 2 fetishes are in the current build so you're safe for now anyways). Personally I am not a big fan of those 2 kinks either, but they fit into the characters that are associated with them. If there are any fetishes you don't like, even if it is more tame or vanilla, you can just spam the mouse button and go onto the next scene ;).
This Is Kinda Good to know that some fetishes Can be 'skipped'. I was a lil worried about that as well.
I am Not a "Vanilla" player, but some of the fetishes are Not My 'cup of tea' either (human toilet, farting, toilet play)
what is findom and atm rinse??

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
This Is Kinda Good to know that some fetishes Can be 'skipped'. I was a lil worried about that as well.
I am Not a "Vanilla" player, but some of the fetishes are Not My 'cup of tea' either (human toilet, farting, toilet play)
what is findom and atm rinse??
Thanks. To answer your question findom is short for financial domination, it is an extremely broad term that encompasses a myriad of different things, atm rinse being one of them. Atm rinse is when a dom goes to an atm to "rinse" (wrung dry of your money, metaphorically), pretty much take out a large sum or proportion of money from the account/card. You can search up findom on a search engine to see what it is all about if you wanted to know more, it is a pretty common kink and sometimes it is borderline vanilla (e.g. sugar mamas and sugar daddies).

OMG OMG IT STILL ALIVE THANK UUUU DEV!!!!
Somethings cannot be killed so easily :WeSmart:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaneVolante
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes