Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
BTW Welcome to Free Will supposedly has femdom content, there's a woman there named Rosa and she has some or will have more femdom content, maybe even femdom route. I do play this game, but I skipped all femdom-related scenes there, cause I preferred different LI (on my main playthrough I'm with Nicki, though I'll try Candince and Rosa routes out of curiosity; I skipped femdom[my?] Rosa cause visually she's more of a big breasted blonde milf, so not my type at all). The game also features some nice feet scenes and even during normal scenes there's a lot of moments when girls touch MC with their feet, move smth using feet or with closeups to feet, there's feet massage too of course. These feet scenes are not however shown and used in any femdom context.
I played this game. There are no femdom-routes yet.
I played 4 routes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wrote wishes about this game on the page (forum) of this game (so that blowjobs can be avoided; so that some femdom routes appear). It remains only to hope that these wishes come true!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Just played through Erinys Stories: Basement Perversions and since it's tagged "female domination" here's some quick thoughts relating to the list:

• The premise is interesting. You and another female wake in a locked basement. Both of you have lost your memory and an elusive female figure offers basic necessities like food and drink in exchange for sexual tasks.
  • The game's really short. Only a single footlicking scene so far and I'm not sure if that scene would even qualify for the list since the female being footlicked is a passive, third party.
  • Given the description of the game and "Horror" tag I expected it leaning into some Saw-esque stuff. However, the game has this tongue-in-cheek tone. Both protagonists make light of the situation and openly mock the mistress, who's apparently a okay with that. She doesn't come of as domineering or even as someone that should be respected. Unless the game takes a really sharp turn I expect this to feature rather lighthearted, soft femdom.
  • The dev is openly taking suggestions and has a wide list of planned content so I'm not sure it will even focus much on femdom; let alone contain scenes that would qualify it for this list.

glois

Oct 31, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/

A japanise game called Shrift. A very strange drawing style, but very rich in content. The plot is bleak, as are many of the scenes when played. A kind of hardcore Undertale clone. There's some DLC, comparable in length to the main game, but requiring you to re-pass the story for a better ending. There's some DLC, comparable in length to the main game, but requiring you to re-pass the story for a better ending. There are sort of no other scenes in the game apart from femdom, but it varies from almost vanilla (with brainwashing) to an extremely brutal murder of the main character.

The game, by the way, does not encourage watching scenes and losing. There are corrupt mechanics, with the protagonist becoming addicted to a certain demon after each loss, making the battle with her more and more difficult. A rather sadistic mechanic. There are only two ways to reduce the perversion, by the way: either defeat the demon or zero in on the lobby completely, but this has a very serious effect on the ending. A rather sadistic mechanic.

First playthrough took me about 17 hours.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/

A japanise game called Shrift. A very strange drawing style, but very rich in content. The plot is bleak, as are many of the scenes when played. A kind of hardcore Undertale clone. There's some DLC, comparable in length to the main game, but requiring you to re-pass the story for a better ending. There's some DLC, comparable in length to the main game, but requiring you to re-pass the story for a better ending. There are sort of no other scenes in the game apart from femdom, but it varies from almost vanilla (with brainwashing) to an extremely brutal murder of the main character.

The game, by the way, does not encourage watching scenes and losing. There are corrupt mechanics, with the protagonist becoming addicted to a certain demon after each loss, making the battle with her more and more difficult. A rather sadistic mechanic. There are only two ways to reduce the perversion, by the way: either defeat the demon or zero in on the lobby completely, but this has a very serious effect on the ending. A rather sadistic mechanic.

First playthrough took me about 17 hours.
Sorry, I can't use this for the list as it is. If you want to submit a game for consideration, then you should use the method given in the OP.

Capture.PNG

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
I can really recommend the new ABDL Game, please change my Diaper that is a renpy game and contain femdom scenes and will have in the future pretty much of this things included with spankings:

It has both many good planned tags and some nice current tags

https://f95zone.to/threads/please-change-my-diaper-v0-11-donkle12.103904/
Agree, couple of spelling errors , but all good, just the last scene in the 2.0 update is not right even if you did not pick the Dom option she still comes to your room and sit on you as a Dom. But would like to see where it goes

Reactions: nexus80

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
Agree, couple of spelling errors , but all good, just the last scene in the 2.0 update is not right even if you did not pick the Dom option she still comes to your room and sit on you as a Dom. But would like to see where it goes
Hi there!

I agree with you. The game is really cool and the new version 0.4 makes it even more nicer to play :)
The bug you are mention is fixed in the new version 0.4 so Chloe will not come to the bedroom if you not have chosen the sub path with her.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes