Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Since I agree with the rest of your post, I think being a slave for a lesbian couple is like a wet dream of many subs in femdom. What's not to like by being dommed not by 1 but 2 sexy females?

Onto the part with which I somewhat disagree:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This whole problem was caused by a slip of the tongue of mine, but, to clarify things,

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This whole problem was caused by a slip of the tongue of mine, but, to clarify things,

Thanks, I knew it already that there was only a small linguistic confusion, so do not think for a moment that I missed that, or anything of the sort, and I understood that you basically wanted to 1. offer a good will interpretation of Sunshaded's table and 2. be as conciliatory and diplomatic as possible. Both things laudable really!

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Oh, you wanna talk about Mistresses of the Forest? Oh boy... Piroa is awesome as hell but... Eshka? I'll never understand why Eshka didn't get an ending. She's just pure evil and I love it. I played the entire game waiting for an epilogue with her and I was so disappointed :(

Eshka was quite epic too - it was a shame she did not get an ending but, to be fair, I anticipated that from early on as she was never set up in the narrative to be any kind of political leader. I also loved the vampire countess and the elven queen as characters and mistresses, (lookswise I think I liked the elven queen the most) so I was not very gutted by Eshka not getting her own epilogue, but it definitely would've made the game even better and I remember plenty of fans who wished that was the case after the last update was released... :(

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Sometimes I feel good about the fact that finno-ugric languages don't have grammatical genders [that way nobody gets to be inflamed by addressing them wrongly], except when you have to wrap your mind around other languages which have grammatical genders added to even objects :D Like why the fuck is the Romanian "table" [masă] "feminine" lol. :ROFLMAO:
You lucky finno-ugrics! Ok, off-topic, but this reminds me that once a history youtuber I used to watch referred to medieval Hungarians as "dollar-store Asians" and, well, of the 5 languages I speak (Romanian, English, Italian, French and some Mandarin Chinese), only one is Asian and it happens to be the only one that also lacks a grammatical gender... Coincidence? :LOL: (well, except English, but fxxk English for ruining my joke! :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
"dollar-store Asians"
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, or american "Chinese food". Never heard this characterization, but its funny!

...I'd even more so argue that this extension of her control over a submissive male (via betrayal) is catered towards further humiliating him and making him feel inadequate/useless in relation to other MALES (eg like the one she's choosing to fuck because he's a "real man", which is often the kind of language cuckolding stories use), so while it is 100% a humiliation fetish I would still not consider it "femdom" humiliation, as if anything your mistress is being put in an inferior/degrading or at best equal position to another male in the humiliating act. In other words she does assert her dominance over you by betraying you so brazenly, but at the same time erotically none of the contents of the humiliating act (her sex with the other male) revolve around or emphasize female domination! (in fact they sometimes do the opposite)
100% agree.

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Absolutely no idea why pegging is included in column 4, a domme pegging a male sub with a strap-on is straight and femdom. Agree on monster girls and giantesses being unrelated.
The middle column is just meant to be a collection of fetishes that are divisive for reasons not directly related to how "soft" or "hard" they are. For pegging, it depends on who you ask. To elaborate with an example, there are some femdom games like Tower of Trample where the focus is on women with extremely curvy bodies who mostly intimately use those bodies to physically dominate the male MC, and so there's an emphasis on their bodies' femininity. ToT is the most popular femdom game on F95, and I'd say that's because it has a broad appeal in columns 2, 3, 5, and rarely 6. I've seen some ToT fans say that they dislike pegging because they feel that a "male symbol" being used to dominate means that it's not femdom. (I don't think there were any pegging scenes before Cobra was added, and IIRC hers was hard to obtain.) To be clear, this isn't my personal opinion.

About what richarddlopatin said, I think he misunderstood my intention with the chart. I called it the "This Isn't Femdom" chart and bolded "this isn't femdom" from somebody in nearly every column because I wanted to indirectly point out, that for every nearly kind of femdom, there's someone else who say they loves femdom but won't accept that kind of femdom. In other words, it's completely tongue-in-cheek (stuff like "call the UNHRC" and "threatens heterosexuality" are comedic exaggerations) and a lot of the justifications are simplified to save space. I actually like those controversial fetishes that I listed. To be exact, I definitively prefer pegging over futanari (when it's a sexy, curvy woman with two X chromosomes who just also somehow has a dick), but don't mind it as long as the vibe isn't maledom... so I couldn't get into Binding Sim, but still enjoy plenty of Japanese futa on male doujinshi. And monster girls' methods of domination are occasionally too esoteric for me (I'm not good with insects :eek:). So yeah, that was my intention.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The middle column is just meant to be a collection of fetishes that are divisive for reasons not directly related to how "soft" or "hard" they are. For pegging, it depends on who you ask. To elaborate with an example, there are some femdom games like Tower of Trample where the focus is on women with extremely curvy bodies who mostly intimately use those bodies to physically dominate the male MC, and so there's an emphasis on their bodies' femininity. ToT is the most popular femdom game on F95, and I'd say that's because it has a broad appeal in columns 2, 3, 5, and rarely 6. I've seen some ToT fans say that they dislike pegging because they feel that a "male symbol" being used to dominate means that it's not femdom. (I don't think there were any pegging scenes before Cobra was added, and IIRC hers was optional.) To be clear, this isn't my personal opinion.

About what richarddlopatin said, I think he misunderstood my intention with the chart. I called it the "This Isn't Femdom" chart and bolded "this isn't femdom" from somebody in nearly every column because I wanted to indirectly point out, that for every nearly kind of femdom, there's someone else who say they loves femdom but won't accept that kind of femdom. In other words, it's completely tongue-in-cheek (stuff like "call the UNHRC" and "threatens heterosexuality" are comedic exaggerations) and a lot of the justifications are simplified to save space. I actually like those controversial fetishes that I listed. To be exact, I definitively prefer pegging over futanari (when it's a sexy, curvy woman with two X chromosomes who just also somehow has a dick), but don't mind it as long as the vibe isn't maledom... so I couldn't get into Binding Sim, but still enjoy plenty of Japanese futa on male doujinshi. And monster girls' methods of domination are occasionally too esoteric for me (I'm not good with insects :eek:). So yeah, that was my intention.
Interestingly I immediately got your intention, I laughed out loud, because I immediately recognized my ass in some of the reactions in the columns.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
(I'm not good with insects :eek:)
and
Moths are monsters, I don't care what you say!
How dare you guys? I thought you were true femdom fans, but little did I know that both of you secretly look down on the only currently-existing taxonomic class of animals on Earth in which females are more often than not the larger and stronger sex, and which even organize bordering-on-gynarchic societies ruled by Queens that dominate entire nations with their pheromones! :eek: Sheesh... :cautious: everybody knows you're not a real femdom fan if you don't wanna get oviposited by an anthropomorphised Bee Queen! :LOL: Ok, you're definitely better at parodying online definition-mongers like me, Sunshaded! (or at least at doing so with more subtlety haha)

More seriously, on the topic of insectoid monster-girls, while I tend to dislike most of them (especially because I think human and insect features very rarely mesh well together, or at least in a way that's not uncanny), I remembered that one of my favourite enemies that could enslave you in the OG Monster Girl Quest was the Slug girl (the second enemy that Luka fights on his journey with Alice), who I thought looked and spoke like a very elegant Victorian lady, and one of that popped up on an image search seems to agree she had a dope aesthetic! :LOL:

I also find a few of the ways in which ant and bee societies are organized hot as a concept/inspiration for potential sapient gynarchic alien societies in sci-fi. :unsure: (whose females could obviously look far more attractive than a bee or ant, or nothing alike any insect for that matter) For example, male bees cannot biologically feed themselves and have to be fed already digested food from the mouth of female workers of the hive, making them completely dependent on them for survival, and bee hives in winter, if they have low food reserves or could die from the cold, would often leave all their males outside to die in the cold, as they are infinitely less important to the survival of the hive and therefore considered expendable and replaceable next year by all the worker bees and queen - could you imagine an alien sapient species that used to be like this in its ancient history which reaches space age? There would obviously be no scarcity of food or any resources anymore, so all the males would live long lives now, but they might all be house servants and slaves to non-fertile females (workers) who spit food in their mouths as a reward and have them crawling at their feet, and who in turn all obey extremely-intelligent and powerful fertile females (queens) that can command thousands with their pheromones and have large palace harems filled with both submissive males and females catering to their every desire?

Ok, perhaps I drank too much tonight, but I'd totally play a femdom sci-fi game that depicts a society of sexy aliens :alien: (first time I ever had a chance to use this emoji - sorry not sorry! :p) inspired by bees in terms of social organization, especially if the human MC space captain (let's face it - protagonists are for some reason always space captains in space age sci-fis...) can somehow end up a slave to one of the sexy aliens himself... :sneaky:

Finally,

Good night everyone!

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
and

How dare you guys? I thought you were true femdom fans, but little did I know that both of you secretly look down on the only currently-existing taxonomic class of animals on Earth in which females are more often than not the larger and stronger sex, and which even organize bordering-on-gynarchic societies ruled by Queens that dominate entire nations with their pheromones! :eek: Sheesh... :cautious: everybody knows you're not a real femdom fan if you don't wanna get oviposited by an anthropomorphised Bee Queen! :LOL: Ok, you're definitely better at parodying online definition-mongers like me, Sunshaded! (or at least at doing so with more subtlety haha)

More seriously, on the topic of insectoid monster-girls, while I tend to dislike most of them (especially because I think human and insect features very rarely mesh well together, or at least in a way that's not uncanny), I remembered that one of my favourite enemies that could enslave you in the OG Monster Girl Quest was the Slug girl (the second enemy that Luka fights on his journey with Alice), who I thought looked and spoke like a very elegant Victorian lady, and one of that popped up on an image search seems to agree she had a dope aesthetic! :LOL:

I also find a few of the ways in which ant and bee societies are organized hot as a concept/inspiration for potential sapient gynarchic alien societies in sci-fi. :unsure: (whose females could obviously look far more attractive than a bee or ant, or nothing alike any insect for that matter) For example, male bees cannot biologically feed themselves and have to be fed already digested food from the mouth of female workers of the hive, making them completely dependent on them for survival, and bee hives in winter, if they have low food reserves or could die from the cold, would often leave all their males outside to die in the cold, as they are infinitely less important to the survival of the hive and therefore considered expendable and replaceable next year by all the worker bees and queen - could you imagine an alien sapient species that used to be like this in its ancient history which reaches space age? There would obviously be no scarcity of food or any resources anymore, so all the males would live long lives now, but they might all be house servants and slaves to non-fertile females (workers) who spit food in their mouths as a reward and have them crawling at their feet, and who in turn all obey extremely-intelligent and powerful fertile females (queens) that can command thousands with their pheromones and have large palace harems filled with both submissive males and females catering to their every desire?

Ok, perhaps I drank too much tonight, but I'd totally play a femdom sci-fi game that depicts a society of sexy aliens :alien: (first time I ever had a chance to use this emoji - sorry not sorry! :p) inspired by bees in terms of social organization, especially if the human MC space captain (let's face it - protagonists are for some reason always space captains in space age sci-fis...) can somehow end up a slave to one of the sexy aliens himself... :sneaky:

Finally,

Good night everyone!
You forgot eagles and various raptors tho, their females are also bigger, and of course there are the infamous hyenas.
Brrr, moths are on purpose trying to fly in your face and they are loud while doing so too. And when you want to dispose of them, they disappear, only to lull you into a false sense of security, then suddenly bamm, they are on the middle of your screen. I tell you, moths are spawns of hell! :sick:

Ps: what is the sexy :alien: game?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Ps: what is the sexy :alien: game?
I'm sorry to disappoint, but I said I would play such a game, not that one exists yet... This is like when people ask you the game you took your art pictures from! :LOL:

You forgot eagles and various raptors tho, their females are also bigger, and of course there are the infamous hyenas.
I said class of animals where this is most common though - hyenas are just a species of class mammalia, in which certainly they're more an exception to the rule, and I think it's relatively similar for birds as a whole too.

• Haha

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hehe:

"In most raptors (except vultures), the females are bigger than the males. The difference is most pronounced among bird-hunting raptors (falcons and accipiters). No one is sure exactly what advantages this might confer. speculates that her larger size may help the female protect herself and her young from aggressive males, or enable her to dominate her mate to make him hunt to feed their young. Another speculation I have seen is that the difference in size means that males and females hunt different prey and therefore aren’t competing with each other for limited resources." (y) I always loved raptors!

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hehe:

"In most raptors (except vultures), the females are bigger than the males. The difference is most pronounced among bird-hunting raptors (falcons and accipiters). No one is sure exactly what advantages this might confer. speculates that her larger size may help the female protect herself and her young from aggressive males, or enable her to dominate her mate to make him hunt to feed their young. Another speculation I have seen is that the difference in size means that males and females hunt different prey and therefore aren’t competing with each other for limited resources." (y) I always loved raptors!
You mean this ? She looks quite dominant and sizeable indeed! :LOL: What? You only said raptors, not what kind...

• Haha
Oct 25, 2017
That's a very respectable and refreshing take on discussions and I really love how even though we had our disagreements we could make ourselves reach a stopping point for the sake of the thread. But:

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That's a very respectable and refreshing take on discussions and I really love how even though we had our disagreements we could make ourselves reach a stopping point for the sake of the thread.

I could have certainly made my response more general, and leave you personally out.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes