Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
Has anyone played Confined with Goddesses? It is tagged with femdom, but based on the general praise the game receives, I'd be inclined to think it has no actual femdom.
Yeah, I've played it. There was lot of soft femdom in the recent update with plans to add more in the future. Two characters in the game have a femdom focus while the other two have a maledom focus.

It should definitely be added into this list now.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, I've played it. There was lot of soft femdom in the recent update with plans to add more in the future. Two characters in the game have a femdom focus while the other two have a maledom focus.
That sounds great, I will need to check it out.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You should also check out Succubus Covenant as well, if you haven't already.
Thanks, I will check that out too. Lately I easily confuse all the Succubus-something named games. Plus a couple of them take "Succ" to mean "Suck" the geniuses, so quite a few Succubus games have nothing to do with Lilith's awesome demonesses, instead quite a few are turned into sluts. But I will check this out. Thanks.

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
If the game you refer to is this Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga, then I am afraid I have to disagree. Which casts doubts over your evaluation of Confined with Goddesses too.

Sucking cock is one the least femdom things a female can do.
That's the side game. The main one has a lot more relevant content in it. Have you actually played it yet. I'm pretty sure getting killed through sexual domination counts as femdom.

For Confined with Goddesses, I know you're into some pretty hardcore femdom but I thought you were making an extensive list. There is a strong focus on soft femdom in the game and there are plenty of scenes which most people who play it consider to satisfy that kink.

If you don't believe me, you could always play the game or ask other people in the respective threads for their opinion rather than outright dismiss my recommendation.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That's the side game. The main one has a lot more content in it. Have you actually played it yet. I'm pretty sure getting killed through sexual domination counts as femdom.

For Confined with Goddesses, I know you're into some pretty hardcore femdom but I thought you were making an extensive list. There is a strong focus on soft femdom in the game and are plenty of scenes which most people who play it consider to satisfy that kink.

If you don't believe me, you could always play the game or ask other people in the respective threads for their opinion rather than outright dismiss my recommendation.
I didn't dismiss your recommendations, I welcomed them, but looking at them, I am not yet convinced. As in many other cases where I am unsure, I call upon other interested parties to weigh in. This case is no different. I had input regarding Confined with Goddesses from others too, they don't seem to match, so I am left confused. I even asked in the thread, the dev's response indicated that femdom only features is his own very vanilla interpretation. Which in my opinion is an oxymoron.

Even if I try to be as inclusive as possible, I have a minimum standard, and I even stated that in the intro on the OP, namely, that I won't consider all games with the tag, which do not or very marginally contains the genre.

...most people who play it consider to satisfy that kink.
Most people are hostile towards the genre and consider even a slightly assertive woman to be a sexually dominant one, which is ridiculous even in terms of "soft" femdom. Most of those people do not have the kink, so their opinion is biased from that perspective.

As for the Succubus game, I asked you specifically if that is the game which I linked above. I saw there were two of them, but you didn't specify it exactly. The one I did looked at, apparently the sequel does not seem to contain any femdom, based on that I assumed the first one is similar. Maybe its not. We'll see.

In cases which are not immediately obvious, I need more than one voice to decide. Cheers!

Last edited:

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
I didn't dismiss your recommendation, I welcomed them, but looking at them, I am not yet convinced. As in many other cases where I am unsure, I call upon other interested parties to weigh in. This case is no different. I had input regarding Confined with Goddesses from others too, they don't seem to match, so I am left confused. I even asked in the thread, the dev's response indicated that femdom only features is his own very vanilla interpretation. Which in my opinion is an oxymoron.

Even if I try to be as inclusive as possible, I have a minimum standard, and I even stated that in the intro on the OP, namely, that I won't consider all games with the tag, which do not or very marginally contains the genre.

Most people are hostile towards the genre and consider even a slightly assertive woman to be a sexually dominant one, which is ridiculous even in terms of "soft" femdom. Most of those people do not have the kink, so their opinion is biased from that perspective.

As for the Succubus game, I asked you specifically if that is the game which I linked above. I saw there were two of them, but you didn't specify it exactly. The one I did looked at, apparently the sequel does not seem to contain any femdom, based on that I assumed the first one is similar. Maybe its not. We'll see.

In cases which are not immediately obvious, I need more than one voice to decide. Cheers!
Sorry if I came off uncouth but I felt like you were trying to gatekeep.

I agree with your statement about general hostility but I was specifically referring to people who enjoy soft-femdom rather than those who don't. It was only really the last update a couple days ago for 'Confined with Goddesses' that I would personally consider soft femdom, pertaining to one character in particular, so you would need to have an ask around again. As the game develops its obvious that's the route that the dev wants to develop a couple of the characters into.

Regarding the succubus games, you've obviously not played either of them if that's your interpretation. They're essentially about a parasitic demon race who desire to turn the universe into a male cattle farm to feed off, which kills the males in the process. Have a play of the intro of the main game and I'm sure you'll agree. The one you looked at is a small spin off which examines the lore of the universe from another viewpoint, the tags probably just haven't been updated yet.

I do appreciate you creating this list and I hope that you'll continue doing so for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
I've played the original Succubus Covenant: The Cursed Forest until chapter 2. I remember it had a facesitting scene I liked very much. Then there was one dominatrix-styled succubus and the scene with the succubus queen was also quite interesting. Other than that it's mostly standard succubus stuff. I don't thing succubus games are automatically femdom but this could qualify. I would have to replay it to say more.
It was only really the last update a couple days ago for 'Confined with Goddesses' that I would personally consider soft femdom, pertaining to one character in particular, so you would need to have an ask around again. As the game develops its obvious that's the route that the dev wants to develop a couple of the characters into.
We had a discussion about Confined with Goddesses a while ago and we couldn't really decide (the newest update haven't been out yet). Which character are you referring to?

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
I've played the original Succubus Covenant: The Cursed Forest until chapter 2. I remember it had a facesitting scene I liked very much. Then there was one dominatrix-styled succubus and the scene with the succubus queen was also quite interesting. Other than that it's mostly standard succubus stuff. I don't thing succubus games are automatically femdom but this could qualify. I would have to replay it to say more.

We had a discussion about Confined with Goddesses a while ago and we couldn't really decide (the newest update haven't been out yet). Which character are you referring to?
Berry, the teacher, starts to become more like a dominatrix and begins to shown signs of desiring to possess the MC in the recent update on the 19th. A lot of the normies were complaining that she was becoming too dominant, which is a good sign for sure. There's not a whole lot of content out yet but Im sure it should qualify in the future given the way things are progressing.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I'd say Confined with Goddesses is extremely soft femdom with only pussy licking scenes and one kick to the ball + 1 scene where you are made to cum again after cumming (in femdom route). Even in level up scenes it's so common to find yourself getting a blowjob/handjob/titjob.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I have a question regarding The Ember Institute: is feminization and/or sissification and/or male-to-female transformation forced or avoidable and can I play it as a purely femdom game?

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I wish I could share the authorship of the list with others. Putting all of it into alphabetical order its a fun I'd rather not have to be honest. :eek: ....Maybe one day I am Really bored.
Maybe the list would be better developed on google sheets? If the list is unwieldy now, imagine what will become of it a few years from now, especially if you get overwhelmed and want to pass the torch.

edit: Also just tested it, and you could copy+paste the current list directly into google sheets and it'll keep the links and most of the formatting. It'd require some tweaking, but IMO the benefits far outweigh shackling yourself to forum BB code.

Last edited:

Ellessedil

Jun 18, 2021
Have you peeps tried Virtual Succubus? It's a femdom JOI game with tasks and punishment. There is a Demo on Itch and the patreon version is coming along real good.

DesNoir

Sep 1, 2020
I have a question regarding The Ember Institute: is feminization and/or sissification and/or male-to-female transformation forced or avoidable and can I play it as a purely femdom game?
Well, you can most certainly avoid feminization, sissification and male-to-female transformation if you start the game as female ;)

Kidding aside, I honestly don't know since I haven't played it with a male character. But almost all transformations for the female character are choice-based so it is pretty safe to assume they are avoidable for the male counterpart as well.

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Maybe the list would be better developed on google sheets? If the list is unwieldy now, imagine what will become of it a few years from now, especially if you get overwhelmed and want to pass the torch.

edit: Also just tested it, and you could copy+paste the current list directly into google sheets and it'll keep the links and most of the formatting. It'd require some tweaking, but IMO the benefits far outweigh shackling yourself to forum BB code.
I wanted to keep the list on here, but it may come to that. Especially if I were to no longer update it at one point, then I will certainly copy it out and share it with someone here, so they can continue it. But for now, I intend to continue it as it is.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'd say Confined with Goddesses is extremely soft femdom with only pussy licking scenes and one kick to the ball + 1 scene where you are made to cum again after cumming (in femdom route). Even in level up scenes it's so common to find yourself getting a blowjob/handjob/titjob.
I am inclined to put all of these in the list based on all of your input. My only concern is/was not to end up having to put 90% of all games on the site on the list o_O

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Sorry if I came off uncouth but I felt like you were trying to gatekeep.

I agree with your statement about general hostility but I was specifically referring to people who enjoy soft-femdom rather than those who don't. It was only really the last update a couple days ago for 'Confined with Goddesses' that I would personally consider soft femdom, pertaining to one character in particular, so you would need to have an ask around again. As the game develops its obvious that's the route that the dev wants to develop a couple of the characters into.

Regarding the succubus games, you've obviously not played either of them if that's your interpretation. They're essentially about a parasitic demon race who desire to turn the universe into a male cattle farm to feed off, which kills the males in the process. Have a play of the intro of the main game and I'm sure you'll agree. The one you looked at is a small spin off which examines the lore of the universe from another viewpoint, the tags probably just haven't been updated yet.

I do appreciate you creating this list and I hope that you'll continue doing so for the foreseeable future.
OK, I will probably put these on. Thanks for the clarification.

PS: off-topic: rant: "gate-keeping" - I heard this word used both to validly criticize but also to bully various subcultures. What I understood is, that its a term used to label those who are unreasonably against the evolution of something, when its basically equivalent with a 'no true Scotsman fallacy", which I agree its bad. On the other hand, sometimes its used even when its not warranted, such as when something has a clear definition, and yet people try to include something else to be part of that thing, something which can not be part of it by correct, justified definition. There is a thin line between "gate-keeping" and "quality-control" if you will. Definitions are not prisons, but very helpful limits, borders between thing A and thing B, which helps us recognize and differentiate between different things. Imagine if one day someone would come along and accuse us that we are gate-keeping femdom, because we are unwilling to include maledom into the definition of femdom :eek: I mean, when something is allowed to fall below a reasonable standard, it also risks losing its existence as an identifiable, separate phenomena. To put it simply: if something is everything, then it is nothing in particular.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes