Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

defchaunal

May 25, 2020
I don't think it's on this website but would definitely add SpanquestDX, a modification of Spanquest that is very f/m and femdom friendly.

Narrative Content: Rich

Domination Level: Soft to medium

Fetish Focus: Spanking, some ABDL stuff

Alternate Paths: Yes (maledom or lezdom depending on player character and choices)

Orientation: Hetero, gay, lesbian (depending on player character)

Gameplay/Femdom Focus: Mixed

Protagonist: Male of female

Game Engine/Status/Dev: RPGM, Bagool for original game, DX modification by Banjo

Observations: Extensive, many scenes, no combat

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't think it's on this website but would definitely add SpanquestDX, a modification of Spanquest that is very f/m and femdom friendly.

Narrative Content: Rich

Domination Level: Soft to medium

Fetish Focus: Spanking, some ABDL stuff

Alternate Paths: Yes (maledom or lezdom depending on player character and choices)

Orientation: Hetero, gay, lesbian (depending on player character)

Gameplay/Femdom Focus: Mixed

Protagonist: Male of female

Game Engine/Status/Dev: RPGM, Bagool for original game, DX modification by Banjo

Observations: Extensive, many scenes, no combat
Can you give a link too please?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I am inclined to put all of these in the list based on all of your input. My only concern is/was not to end up having to put 90% of all games on the site on the list o_O
Oh nah that's not what my post was about. I am just letting you know what it does have. Be warned that in almost every scene, the girls do try to get the MC to cum. Also yeah that is a reasonable goal. I'd prefer quality over quantity too.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I just finished playing The Ember Institute and it seems like if you say no to sissification/feminization then there's no femdom content in the current build. I'm slightly disappointed tbh, but at least the game is not that long (plus what did I expect from a game from TF Games site, right?). I remember playing longer html games that after a bunch of nice scenes attacked me with unavoidable sissy/forced bi stuff.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Oh yeah, I would like to recommend hardtimes hardtimes in hornstown (name varies slightly depending on site but that's what it is called in f95zone. This game has wide range of fetishes with various paths and just from my memory, there's at least 3 dedicated femdom paths. This isn't just a femdom game so of course, there's alternate paths like maledom but it's your choices that choose your path so you can avoid anything you don't want. Players can choose their gender and be dominant/submissive/neutral.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh yeah, I would like to recommend hardtimes hardtimes in hornstown (name varies slightly depending on site but that's what it is called in f95zone. This game has wide range of fetishes with various paths and just from my memory, there's at least 3 dedicated femdom paths. This isn't just a femdom game so of course, there's alternate paths like maledom but it's your choices that choose your path so you can avoid anything you don't want. Players can choose their gender and be dominant/submissive/neutral.
I had technical issues playing that game, is it not made in some weird engine?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Indeed it is. Some Browser thingy with PHP or something - basically around several corners. You're not alone with these issues - I've tried multiple times to play it but ran into soft locks, losing save files and general lagginess.
However, I can confirm there are multiple characters that feature femdom to various extent.
Someone without these crash issues may have to elaborate though.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Indeed it is. Some Browser thingy with PHP or something - basically around several corners. You're not alone with these issues - I've tried multiple times to play it but ran into soft locks, losing save files and general lagginess.
However, I can confirm there are multiple characters that feature femdom to various extent.
Someone without these crash issues may have to elaborate though.
There are always bugs as the devs continue to add content according to what their patrons want since the main plot is finished. The bugs vary from version to version. So, if you run into a bug, it'll likely be fixed in the next version or in the bug fix version. As for saves, I always save my files to disk so that I don't lose them.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Hornstown is made in Twine. The version that you download is basically its own standalone all-in-one PHP-powered web server, as crazy as that is. This is probably at the root of why a lot of people report problems with it.

Last I checked, there were 3 versions not including patreon versus public version splits: Hornstown (offline), Hornstown (online), Hornstown Next (online only, patrons only). That's part of what annoyed me about it... the devs locked "Hornstown Next" (the improved version with animated avatars) to online only. I don't want to pay for the ability to play a game for only a limited time, especially one as content-rich as this.

Feature-wise though, it certainly has femdom. There's a number of complete paths. Offhand, there's a BDSM-oriented path for the dominatrix Mistress Emma, a sissy-oriented path for the goth tattoo artist Lily, being trained as a maid by your maid and then choosing to work for a woman as a live-in maid. I recall there's also at least one path with an Asian girl which is cuckold-oriented. If I remember right, they also added a route where you're an objet d'art for a dominatrix artist. There's also large numbers of isolated femdom scenes you can find here and there in dates, sex while working as a prostitute, being humiliated by a stage hypnotist, a part-time job being a gimp in a sex shop, and so on. When playing casually, it's hard to avoid occasionally light maledom encounters (for example, even in the maid path, you have to serve a man once and a woman once, though neither is intimate with you, before you can choose the woman) but it's not like, say, The Sissy Girlfriend Experience where it's basically impossible to not encounter lots of male-on-player content when you pick choices that favor submission and femdom.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hornstown is made in Twine. The version that you download is basically its own standalone all-in-one PHP-powered web server, as crazy as that is. This is probably at the root of why a lot of people report problems with it.

Last I checked, there were 3 versions not including patreon versus public version splits: Hornstown (offline), Hornstown (online), Hornstown Next (online only, patrons only). That's part of what annoyed me about it... the devs locked "Hornstown Next" (the improved version with animated avatars) to online only. I don't want to pay for the ability to play a game for only a limited time, especially one as content-rich as this.

Feature-wise though, it certainly has femdom. There's a number of complete paths. Offhand, there's a BDSM-oriented path for the dominatrix Mistress Emma, a sissy-oriented path for the goth tattoo artist Lily, being trained as a maid by your maid and then choosing to work for a woman as a live-in maid. I recall there's also at least one path with an Asian girl which is cuckold-oriented. If I remember right, they also added a route where you're an objet d'art for a dominatrix artist. There's also large numbers of isolated femdom scenes you can find here and there in dates, sex while working as a prostitute, being humiliated by a stage hypnotist, a part-time job being a gimp in a sex shop, and so on. When playing casually, it's hard to avoid occasionally light maledom encounters (for example, even in the maid path, you have to serve a man once and a woman once, though neither is intimate with you, before you can choose the woman) but it's not like, say, The Sissy Girlfriend Experience where it's basically impossible to not encounter lots of male-on-player content when you pick choices that favor submission and femdom.
Nice blog btw!! :love:

Reactions: Sunshaded

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
U can open the images with UnRen and see all the scenes
That'd require me to download the game first. I'd rather not waste a download on a game I might not like to play especially when it's nearly 4 GB (which is past mega's download limit and requires waiting like 3 hours to continue the download after reaching the limit).

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Anyone tried out Summer's gone? If so, can you tell what kind of femdom content it has and with whom?
Yes, I play the game. There's no femdom in it. Tag was added because of the last scene of the last update when 3 girls do revenge/prank (though imo really overboard) on MC and lure him to the girls' dressing room lying that his (step)sister lost consciousness and then jump him and cuff him only in his underwear to some railing or smth for him to be found later. It is hinted that there can be a possible femdom content later (though it feels like hateful attacks on MC as a kind of revenge plot than purely sexually motivated) and it seems certain that there's going to be some feet content, though not limited to femdom (as a matter of fact seems like mostly outside of it).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Yes, I play the game. There's no femdom in it. Tag was added because of the last scene of the last update when 3 girls do revenge/prank (though imo really overboard) on MC and cuff him only in his underwear to some railing or smth in the girls' dressing room for him to be found later. It is hinted that there can be a possible femdom content later (though it feels like hateful attacks on MC as a kind of revenge plot than purely sexually motivated) and it seems certain that there's going to be some feet content, though not limited to femdom (as a matter of fact seems like mostly outside of it).
Thank you so much for the response! Glad I didn't try it out yet then.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thank you so much for the response! Glad I didn't try it out yet then.
Tbh I don't really think of it as a femdom scene, while it's heavily hinted that one of the girls has some sadistic tendencies the whole scene was them trying to humiliate MC cause he bruised their ego earlier. Personally I think it's the worst scene in the whole game.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Aseratrix

Since noone added it:
- Censored Sight
- functional [no]
- soft to medium (depending on what you think is medium I guess) / dedicated
- kinda wide (surprisingly) / censorship [akin to "censored loser femdom"], pet play, shoe worship, ignore, findom, spit, verbal humiliation, SPH, foot fetish (currently only talk about it)
- hetero / male
- choices based VN / 2D renders, but you have to decide of what kind :)
- Ren'Py / in dev / Aquaworshipper
- school setting, rather light and kinda cute

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes