Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
can someone recommend good renpy femdom games
That's what this page is for: Press Ctrl+F on the first page and filter for the search term "gem". These are pretty much creme of the crop.
If these aren't for you or you've tried them already, search for Renpy and try whatever sounds interesting to you ...

Reactions: Aseratrix

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
That's what this page is for: Press Ctrl+F on the first page and filter for the search term "gem". These are pretty much creme of the crop.
If these aren't for you or you've tried them already, search for Renpy and try whatever sounds interesting to you ...
ok ty

Aug 22, 2020
Keep them coming, when I collected about 10 things to add I'll proceed with the update. :)

I am not sure about these AI things, I mean can they actually simulate a femdom story? From what I heard it's completely calculation based on words and not meanings. Therefore only led by syntax with no semantic and contextual reference, therefore I assume it devolves into nonsense quite quickly. Syntactic coherence alone seems insufficient to force the AI to craft meaningful parameters within which to move the text. It sounds more frustrating than anything.
With AI dungeon you can write your own context and lead the story this way. You can even change the AI's responses to your liking. I did write quite a few femdom stories with it before. It doesn't really grasp the context but it does write in this direction when you push it. Also depends on the AI that you choose there. Paid AI works best.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
With AI dungeon you can write your own context and lead the story this way. You can even change the AI's responses to your liking. I did write quite a few femdom stories with it before. It doesn't really grasp the context but it does write in this direction when you push it. Also depends on the AI that you choose there. Paid AI works best.
Well, if someone who played the payed versions [of these AI text-generators] can give me the needed categories, then I can put it in the list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
Aug 22, 2020
Well, if someone who played the payed versions [of these AI text-generators] can give me the needed categories, then I can put it in the list.
-AI Dungeon
Link:

Narrative: rich.
Domination: soft to hard.
Fetish Focus: wide. Literally anything you can think of. Strap on, futanari, feet, oral servitude, ballbusting, scat - you name it.
Alternate Path: yes. Anything. Vanilla, maledom, nonsexual, etc.
Orientation: hetero/futa/gay/lesbian/etc [avoidable].
Gameplay: You create your own story with an AI. You can refresh and correct its' responses to your input and shape the story to your liking.
Femdom Focus: dedicated route.
Protagonist: male/female/futa/trans/huge purple dinosaur.
Artstyle: Text based.
Game engine: Html? I mean, you play it in a browser. There is also a dedicated mobile app.
Dev: Latitude Inc., Nicholas Walton.
Observations: Not exactly a game but a tool, where you can create any story you like. Including but not limited to sexual content, namely femdom.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
-AI Dungeon
Link:

Narrative: rich.
Domination: soft to hard.
Fetish Focus: wide. Literally anything you can think of. Strap on, futanari, feet, oral servitude, ballbusting, scat - you name it.
Alternate Path: yes. Anything. Vanilla, maledom, nonsexual, etc.
Orientation: hetero/futa/gay/lesbian/etc [avoidable].
Gameplay: You create your own story with an AI. You can refresh and correct its' responses to your input and shape the story to your liking.
Femdom Focus: dedicated route.
Protagonist: male/female/futa/trans/huge purple dinosaur.
Artstyle: Text based.
Game engine: Html? I mean, you play it in a browser. There is also a dedicated mobile app.
Dev: Latitude Inc., Nicholas Walton.
Observations: Not exactly a game but a tool, where you can create any story you like. Including but not limited to sexual content, namely femdom.
Aseratrix I think the same description would fit HoloAI (minus the dev name and address). I used paid versions of both and personally found Holo to be more coherent and logical with the plot and sometimes it even describes some sexual activities (femdom too) in better detail; though I never used Dragon version of AI Dungeon. / dev: Dean, aka lc and Etienne (tma)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Aseratrix I think the same description would fit HoloAI (minus the dev name and address). I used paid versions of both and personally found Holo to be more coherent and logical with the plot and sometimes it even describes some sexual activities (femdom too) in better detail; though I never used Dragon version of AI Dungeon. / dev: Dean, aka lc and Etienne (tma)
I will mention in the observation in both cases that there is a quality difference between the free and payed versions.

Reactions: Mister_M

Buttpec

Aug 3, 2019
I am new to this thread, but Sisterly Lust is worth mentioning. It has an avoidable femdom subplot that I would say is soft to medium, and I think significant enough to make this list.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Dreamily is completely free. But it is hated by all the 4chan folks because of their Sinophobia or something. So I have been propagandising it over at wakarimasen. The payed versions are AI Dungeon, Holo, Novel AI, etc. There's also Kobold AI, but it's difficult to install.
archive wakarimasen moe/vg/search/text/"dreamily"/username/Adûnâi/

Nexxious

Jun 6, 2018
How about adding my favorite femdom/monster girl games of all time?

Monster Girl Quest (Original Triology)
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-torotoro-resistance.609/

Narrative: rich
Domination Level: medium to hard
Fetish Focus: wide, monster girls, vore, feet, enslavement, reverse rape, humiliation, bondage, etc.
Alternative Paths: no
Orientation: hetero
Gameplay: visual novel/rpg
Femdom Focus: dedicated
Protagonist: male
Game Engine: NScripter
Developer: ToroToro Resistance
Observation: Long duration, story intensive

Monster Girl Quest Paradox
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-2-v2-35-torotoro-resistance.1766/

Narrative: rich
Domination Level: medium to hard
Fetish Focus: wide, monster girls, vore, feet, enslavement, reverse rape, humiliation, bondage, etc.
Alternative Paths: no
Orientation: hetero
Gameplay: rpg, free roam
Femdom Focus: dedicated
Protagonist: male
Game Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
Developer: ToroToro Resistance
Observation: Long duration, story intensive, some rpg grinding with recruitable enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Monster Girl Quest (Original Triology)
Never played Paradox, but the original trilogy was one of my 1st adult games, I liked it to the point that I didn't even care for lewd scenes; from losing scenes I've seen only a few, cause I was too invested in the story to lose on purpose, and when I did lose from time to time, I was quickly reloading saves to continue the plot without interruptions. Highly recommended for anyone even remotely interested in MGs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
guys im searching a game like second class, can anyone help me?
Like Second class in what sense?
What are you looking for; what should be similar?

World building, as in Males are second class to Females?
Setting, as in School setting / coming of age?
Player character, as in male protagonist?
Fetishes, as in Chastity, Crossdressing, CBT...?
Visuals, as in 3D renders?
Engine, as in RPGM?

You have to specify more.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes