Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, that was dumb of me to say but I won't debate you on that matter (What I ment was no sadism/masochism or soft femdom).

Just to be clear what I was trying to say is: There is no maledom at all in the game, the women (in this case monstergirls) use overwhelming strength/magic/restraints to capture human men for amusement/food/reproduction. Since they need to use pleasure to get the spunk they need for food/reproduction they use any means they can think of. After which they may enslave/eat/kill their mate. So I don't know about you but that can be pretty brutal.
No problem, I understand - or at least I try to be open minded. The thing about eating/killing you after, is that the latter sounds not to be the part with the erotic focus/charge, that is, the "main dish" you are supposed to enjoy - it seems - is what happens before they get loco on you, with the latter being an after-thought or a non-erotic story-plot. I understand that succubi - sadly - are now obligatory cum-receptacles, which is a shame, because with a classic femdom twist they could gain their energy by force-feeding you their squirt or just extracting energy from you by making you pleasure them, rather than in the name of dominating you, actually giving you pleasure, but hey... I can't really put my finger on it, but as I feel regarding this is that their "dominance" is just an excuse to focus on your dick. I would love if these games would focus on what comes "after". Nevermind. I just encountered some OTHER games which fit my description probably better than these innocent games which I have yet to try myself to have a definitive opinion. Stay cool!

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Still, given that many people like this sort of soft "femdom" I will continue putting these games on the list too.
Just wanted to add that femdom can be soft without the focus on the male's cumming. That it is soft doesn't mean it is closer to maledom. We are as oppressed as you are. Or even more so. (Although oppression is kinky, ngl.)

...not to appear empty-worded and belligerent, has anyone heard of the Rags game 《No Haven》 by Bedlam games? I heard it is possible to have femdom in it.
f95zone to/threads/no-haven-v0-951-tf-edition-bedlam-games.9229/

And now that I've flipped through the list, you absolutely must include the 2002 Japanese classic 《Discipline: Record of a Crusade》. The Russo-Italian weebs have even written a Wikipedia entry on it. (I didn't play it, however, so take it with a grain of salt, VNs bore me.)

Btw, you could remove the apostrophe in 《Sadistic Sister's Rape Boy》, and it would only get better.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Discipline: Record of a Crusade
It's here: https://f95zone.to/threads/discipline-the-record-of-a-crusade-active-soft.627/

And Aseratrix it's def a game for the list. While I didn't like it, cause it's a kinetic novel with small, seemingly unimportant choices and small amount of CGs, but with a lot of text, so it bored me like hell, kinda like Starless. It has teasing, humiliation, CBT, quite painful cumming, some foot worship, scat and more. I haven't played it a lot, so I can't comment too much (it's multiple endings game, so I assume that the few choices you make have to count for something), but it's def femdom. Someone maybe knows this better and could offer better description. I'd say significant story, dedicated femdom (don't know if there isn't some maledom later), medium to hard, most of content unavoidable (or maybe all), VN, completed, drawn pics with 'other' engine. MC is male and hetero, though I can't say if there isn't some forced bi or smth later on.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just wanted to add that femdom can be soft without the focus on the male's cumming.
Definitely, Android Life attests to that, as well as some other games.

Discipline: Record of a Crusade - it will be on the list of course.

I remember starting to play it, but I was, well a bit underwhelmed with it for the 1 hour I spent with it. I remember something about spying on some girls while they were dressing in some changing-room, that's about it. I am sure that just as Starless, this game escalates later, but I found both games reveling in details to a degree that puts Proust to shame. I guess VNs which take the novel side so seriously kinda tend to lose me at some point. I do not consider almost phenomenological level details and long dialogues indispensable components of good stories. I mean there is a Goldilocks zone, finding which is a balancing act the most athletic minds can pinpoint. I don't really know what makes a good story, but I just know it when I hear it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I have started playing SpaceCorpsXXX (by recommendations), and it has copious amounts of dick-flinging (alongside fake game-over choices). I fully understand your pain.

Here is a list of selected femdom games from HemdomBlog.
hemdomblog com/category/english-femdom-hentai-games
1) The Three Charms (Hyejin from ER says hello, based on real East Asian folklore, apparently);
2) Sister's Discipline (female PoV);
3) Shrift (doggos);
4) Cutting Room 3D (yes);
5) Dungeon Coup (hilariously bad).
japanfolklore blogspot com/2008/08/sanmai-no-ofuda-three-charms-and.html

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Aseratrix

- Lilith's Throne
- rich / yes [maledom, lezdom]
- medium / with specific characters [to my knowledge mostly with the maid at a demon(?) guy's mansion (you visit the mansion as part of the main quest and can start a femdom relationship with the maid there; plus you may be attacked by other creatures/people throughout the game)
- narrow (I think, I haven't been playing it a lot) / pet play, public humiliation, shoe worship, verbal humiliation (possibly more)
- hetero/futa/gay/lesbian / male or female [character created by the player, content mostly depending on player choices; player can transform into fantasy creatures and change gender]
- choice and battle based text game with some sprites
- Java / in dev / Innoxia

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Aseratrix

- Lilith's Throne
- rich / yes [maledom, lezdom]
- medium / with specific characters [to my knowledge mostly with the maid at a demon(?) guy's mansion (you visit the mansion as part of the main quest and can start a femdom relationship with the maid there; plus you may be attacked by other creatures/people throughout the game)
- narrow (I think, I haven't been playing it a lot) / pet play, public humiliation, shoe worship, verbal humiliation (possibly more)
- hetero/futa/gay/lesbian / male or female [character created by the player, content mostly depending on player choices; player can transform into fantasy creatures and change gender]
- choice and battle based text game with some sprites
- Java / in dev / Innoxia
I was dreading to add this game to the list (for the difficulties of classification it would bring), but it certainly qualifies.
If I may add to your post:

Lilith's Throne is a curious case. The game is all about transformation of the mind, species (furries everywhere), sex(vag, vag+penis, cloaka and everything in between) and form (slimy, udders as breasts, wings...). You have the option to give and take fetishes, add tails and antannae and sexual organs of every generic NPC after you capture them or even mid combat. There's a generic sex system in place that allows for a plethora of options.
Fetishes range from domming, incest (with your own children), all the classical acts and weirder ones and so on and so forth.
All sorts of sexual acts and preferences can be combined with a plethora of sexual stances and positions which pretty much covers the vast majority of conceivable acts; but without any meat / story behind them.
Facesitting, enforced addiction, cbt, non-con, licking, feet worship, pet play... you get the idea.
You can be on both sides of the coin since you can alter yourself in the same way (and can be altered forcefully if you allow it in the options).
Did I mention Lilith's Throne has a slavery system with milking tables, so technically classical slave / master and milking are also a thing?

Concerning actual, meaty femdom content:
There is the aforementioned Succubus-Maid that gives you foot worship and petplay scenes; which is also the most fleshed out from every other noteworthy interaction I'm going to mention.
Prowling enforcers do cavity searches and can use you to pleasure them; genders are random.
In the gym you have a dog-morph that forces you to train, sweat and take it after the workout sessions without letting you cum. So, a workout pegging fetish with denial?
Down in the warren there is a rat character that makes you addicted to her cunt-juices and enforces monetary compensation for the permission to get your fix by licking her during a facesitting; so addiction / Financial Domming, Facesitting?
With the last update there's also been the introduction of a shopkeeper in the new town that uses you as a live mannequin for her bondage products makes you please her afterwards by any hole or mouth available; not sure what to classify this as? Enforced humilation + worship / pegging / oral service?
If you want to count non-con as a sort of femdom (i doubt rape should count), there's also a character that forces herself onto you.

There's probably a few scenes more, but less femdom-y but rather usual cuntiness from bratty princesses and ordering you around.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I think it would be easier to list which kinks Lilith's Throne doesn't cover. Scat for example. I think pee is in though... :unsure:
And I'm unsure if gore counts when you transform body parts of an unwilling participant; but we're getting off from what's more closely related to femdom...

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
The four most recent updates on this site all have femdom tags! - :love:
I know this is a lil late, but I gotta thank you for sharing this. I kind of feel dumb. I been clicking on the tags above games and looking over games looking for updates. Realizing I gotta go find that game I like and see if it maybe updated. Been doing this for a few years. You sharing this, was a game changer, knowing that I can search for latest updated and search by tag as well. Thank you for sharing this and damn, all the wasted time

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I was dreading to add this game to the list (for the difficulties of classification it would bring), but it certainly qualifies.

Lilith's Throne is a curious case. The game is all about transformation of the mind, species (furries everywhere), sex(vag, vag+penis, cloaka and everything in between) and form (slimy, udders as breasts, wings...). You have the option to give and take fetishes, add tails and antannae and sexual organs of every generic NPC after you capture them or even mid combat. There's a generic sex system in place that allows for a plethora of options.
Fetishes range from domming, incest (with your own children), all the classical acts and weirder ones and so on and so forth.
All sorts of sexual acts and preferences can be combined with a plethora of sexual stances and positions which pretty much covers the vast majority of conceivable acts; but without any meat / story behind them.
Facesitting, enforced addiction, cbt, non-con, licking, feet worship, pet play... you get the idea.
You can be on both sides of the coin since you can alter yourself in the same way (and can be altered forcefully if you allow it in the options).
Did I mention Lilith's Throne has a slavery system with milking tables, so technically classical slave / master and milking are also a thing?

There is the aforementioned Succubus-Maid that gives you foot worship and petplay scenes; which is also the most fleshed out from every other noteworthy interaction I'm going to mention.
Prowling enforcers do cavity searches and can use you to pleasure them; genders are random.
In the gym you have a dog-morph that forces you to train, sweat and take it after the workout sessions without letting you cum. So, a workout pegging fetish with denial?
Down in the warren there is a rat character that makes you addicted to her cunt-juices and enforces monetary compensation for the permission to get your fix by licking her during a facesitting; so addiction / Financial Domming, Facesitting?
With the last update there's also been the introduction of a shopkeeper in the new town that uses you as a live mannequin for her bondage products makes you please her afterwards by any hole or mouth available; not sure what to classify this as? Enforced humilation + worship / pegging / oral service?
If you want to count non-con as a sort of femdom (i doubt rape should count), there's also a character that forces herself onto you.

There's probably a few scenes more, but less femdom-y but rather usual cuntiness from bratty princesses and ordering you around.
I love how indepth you went. on one hand, don't like spoilers (not saying this is) but on the other I don't want to play through a game that claims to have femdom and then either never find it because it isn't there so i bare through everything else frustratingly, or it's hard to find.

I am super thankful to Aseratrix for creating this thread.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

That's a lot of stuff, I am tempted to play it again, though would prefer to know more or less where to go and who to meet to find what I like and skip what I don't. I see there's wiki, hopefully it'll help (and it's up to date).

Reactions: fsatti2000

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I love how indepth you went. on one hand, don't like spoilers (not saying this is) but on the other I don't want to play through a game that claims to have femdom and then either never find it because it isn't there so i bare through everything else frustratingly, or it's hard to find.

I am super thankful to Aseratrix for creating this thread.
I know what you mean and my thanks to Aseratix as well.
Though I'm mostly after something that makes me "feel" the same way as previous games, rather than specific scenes.
In any case; if you're solely interested in femdom as such Lilith's Throne basically only gives you a couple of short scenes and the Succubus maid. But you might find the game has other interesting aspects - if you can bear with the sparse presentation, clunky UI and hordes of furries; which are toggable IIRC.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ok, I think I updated the ones which I was able to gather enough info about.

Confined with Goddesses as well as some others which were mentioned needs better or more info/characterizations for me to be able to satisfy the rubrics of the table. Rubrics are needy and hard to satisfy! ;)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I know what you mean and my thanks to Aseratix as well.
Though I'm mostly after something that makes me "feel" the same way as previous games, rather than specific scenes.
In any case; if you're solely interested in femdom as such Lilith's Throne basically only gives you a couple of short scenes and the Succubus maid. But you might find the game has other interesting aspects - if you can bear with the sparse presentation, clunky UI and hordes of furries; which are toggable IIRC.
I got a bit tired of combat mechanics honestly, I think the same idea could be achieved in some other way. Some femdom games are counter-intuitive to a sub, because you fight to gain experience if winning, yet you don't want to win. Some games were more clever where losing gives you fetishes and you can level up as a maso character in logical coherence with such an "orientation". But even then, I like it more when stats and traits are gained by other ways of interaction.

Nexxious

Jun 6, 2018
Alright here I got 2 more titles that has a whole bunch of Femdom content. This time succubus-themed:

Succubus Covenant
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ne-the-cursed-forest-ch-3-full-olympus.34155/

Narrative: significant (probably rich when completed)
Domination Level: soft-medium
Fetish Focus: feet, humiliation, big boobs/asses, demons
Alternative Paths: no
Orientation: hetero
Gameplay: rpg
Femdom Focus: mixed
Protagonist: male
Game Engine: RPG Maker
Developer: Olympus
Observation: fantasy setting, big project.

Succubus Prison
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-prison-house-of-lewd-demons-v2-1-tokinokogiri.4861/

Narrative: functional
Fetish Focus: reverse rape, big boobs/asses, loli, vore, demons
Gameplay: Horror-themed, puzzle, stealth mechanics
Femdom Focus: dedicated
Game Engine: Wolf RPG
Developer: tokinokogiri
Observation: Modern setting, multiple endings.

I have probably missed something but perhaps you can find what I missed. :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Alright here I got 2 more titles that has a whole bunch of Femdom content. This time succubus-themed:

Succubus Covenant

Narrative: significant (probably rich when completed)
Fetish Focus: feet, humiliation, big boobs/asses, demons
Gameplay: rpg
Femdom Focus: mixed
Game Engine: RPG Maker
Developer: Olympus
Observation: fantasy setting, big project.

Succubus Prison

Narrative: functional
Fetish Focus: reverse rape, big boobs/asses, loli, vore, demons
Gameplay: Horror-themed, puzzle, stealth mechanics
Femdom Focus: dedicated
Game Engine: Wolf RPG
Developer: tokinokogiri
Observation: Modern setting, multiple endings.

I have probably missed something but perhaps you can find what I missed. :)
OK, but these are the last for today, I am updating now for hours :)

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I got a bit tired of combat mechanics honestly, I think the same idea could be achieved in some other way. Some femdom games are counter-intuitive to a sub, because you fight to gain experience if winning, yet you don't want to win. Some games were more clever where losing gives you fetishes and you can level up as a maso character in logical coherence with such an "orientation". But even then, I like it more when stats and traits are gained by other ways of interaction.
Same, but for different reasons. I'm usually the first to strip my char of any clothes and run into the next best enemy to test the animations in lewd, often japanese, action side scrollers. I think it's also an issue with repetition over time. The vast majority of RPGM games use the default assets and introduce some, often grindy, combat mechanics just to space out the content.
Same with RenPy stuff and sandbox / find the pixel time wasters. Hip-hip-hooray for easy access to cheats in many engines and walkthroughs made by the community.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I am kind of the same way. Like, I want to lose a lot of the time. But one game comes to mind when I think of a game that did this mechanic well, Mistress of the Forest, where there is a submit mechanic in the fight and created a whole style around that. Like, you can fight normally or you can try to raise your submission and hope they are pleased with the way you served them and have pity on you. I think this is a very underrated aspect of this game and would be great if games that had to have combat had something similar.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am kind of the same way. Like, I want to lose a lot of the time. But one game comes to mind when I think of a game that did this mechanic well, Mistress of the Forest, where there is a submit mechanic in the fight and created a whole style around that. Like, you can fight normally or you can try to raise your submission and hope they are pleased with the way you served them and have pity on you. I think this is a very underrated aspect of this game and would be great if games that had to have combat had something similar.
Peniban Quest and the darktoz game with dark elves [I have a mental block can't remember the entire title] also did a good job. Domina is ok because it actually tortures you with the combat lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Domina bored me to hell and back to the mortal plane. Captured by Dark Elves was fun, but imo there was too many fights and it got repetitive, but the interactions with MC's captors were really good. I love that in Darktoz's games MC never speaks by himself and always the player has to choose his lines. Mistresses of the Forest has the best fighting mechanics imo from RPGM games, though Tower of Trample has some nice ideas in later fights too.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes