Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Does Tower of Trample get better / introduce other mechanics than what it does with the first boss? I've never went past that stage for a lack of trying - the "battle humiliation mechanic" never clicked with me.
It does. I think 2nd mistress (though I'm mixing them up in my head) has some nice mechanics outside combat. Lily has some nice stuff though you need to lose, Cobra has some nice mechanics around fights, also better when you lose, Karen cannot be defeated at all, and Crow can be controlled at points by the player to make MC weaker/her stronger (which was suprisingly nicely done) and has some really good minigames in the fights based on what part of her armor you can destroy. Unfortunately most of stuff, even outside of combat, is prompted by your losses and no matter if it's a femdom game or not I play to win, that why I was happy to see Mistresses of the Forest and win by submission mechanic.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Which looks better?

Which looks better?

Which looks better?

Which looks better?

Which looks better?

Which looks better?

Which looks better?

Which looks better?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
What's about Depth's Revival?
The game first only had femdom content but I added maledom path later. Maledom is only available for only one character at the moment and It's pretty basic stuff I think, cause this game revolves around romance.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
There's a bit of hard femdom, particularly with the police officer Arlene. Otherwise, usually it's more teasing/loving style femdom from the girls in the game.
Lust Doll Plus apparently has some femdom in an open-world setting.

Reactions: Mister_M

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Does Tower of Trample get better / introduce other mechanics than what it does with the first boss? I've never went past that stage for a lack of trying - the "battle humiliation mechanic" never clicked with me.
i had the same reaction; the few femdom battle scenes didn't give me a good impression initially. what TOT does best however is spontaneity & pacing. i would say the game doesn't even really start until you beat the first floor for the first time, after which the gameplay changes subtly but drastically.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I sense a general lull in the update rate of the major games in the genre, and new, true femdom games just doesn't seem to come about with the usual frequency...alternatively my perception is influenced by a low mood brought about by a cold front creeping above Europe. Can't decide, you tell me!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I sense a general lull in the update rate of the major games in the genre, and new, true femdom games just doesn't seem to come about with the usual frequency...alternatively my perception is influenced by a low mood brought about by a cold front creeping above Europe. Can't decide, you tell me!
It's both :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Aseratrix

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I share the low mood, but I think it has little to do with the lack of femdom game updates. We're not far off from an update to KG and E : D which I'd consider among the most significant games we currently have in the dedicated femdom sector.
That's definitely not nothing.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I share the low mood, but I think it has little to do with the lack of femdom game updates. We're not far off from an update to KG and E : D which I'd consider among the most significant games we currently have in the dedicated femdom sector.
That's definitely not nothing.
What is E: D ?

Aug 22, 2020
Well, there are some femdom games updating pretty frequently. For example Dominant Witches.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
What is E: D ?
Erectile dysfunction (boys), eating disorder (unisex), edition (Latin), Estate: Dominate (fetish).

Am I missing something? Haven't you heard of the new game by Dekarous, 《Maple Hills College》? It's set to be an open world femdom game! Isn't this huge?
patreon com/posts/maple-hills-55683267

Btw, it's a spoiler, but Acadia University has an optional chastity scene (with one image), you could add that to the fetish list.

Maybe change "lot of content" to "lots of content"? And maybe enumerate the items in the list for easier viewing?

Have you decided on including Virtual Succubus yet? Do you have any specific objections? It's nothing spectacular, but dear to my heart.

And if you're going to include the AIs (Dungeon, Dreamily, Kobold, Holo, Novel), here's a guide to free Kobold.
old reddit com/r/AIDungeon/comments/nxrtvk/kobold_ai_for_coding_noobs/

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Haven't you heard of the new game by Dekarous, 《Maple Hills College》? It's set to be an open world femdom game! Isn't this huge?
I have not. Sounds like a great project.

Maybe change "lot of content" to "lots of content"? And maybe enumerate the items in the list for easier viewing?
I don't know, maybe I will.

Have you decided on including Virtual Succubus yet? Do you have any specific objections? It's nothing spectacular, but dear to my heart.
Sure, but I either have to play it first or given a detailed description based on the table's categories. Maybe you can provide that if you played it. Then I will cross-reference your details with other sources and put on a version to the list.

And if you're going to include the AIs (Dungeon, Dreamily, Kobold, Holo, Novel), here's a guide to free Kobold.
old reddit com/r/AIDungeon/comments/nxrtvk/kobold_ai_for_coding_noobs/
Honestly I don't see these as specifically games, if someone gives [the same as what I asked about Virtual Succubus], then I might put it on the list.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes