Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Am I missing something? Haven't you heard of the new game by Dekarous, 《Maple Hills College》? It's set to be an open world femdom game! Isn't this huge?
Didn't know about it, but then again I wasn't a big fan of their previous projects so I'm not following their activities. MHC sounds like a great, ambitious project, in theory better than Femdom City and Town of Femdom, am not a fan of anime/manga like style, but I'll definitely will give it a try and maybe even pledge.

Also Boring Days had an update recently, very small unfortunately (small update to old scene, 2 new short scenes, and 1 rare scene that noone seems to be able to find).

Sure, but I either have to play it first or given a detailed description based on the table's categories. Maybe you can provide that if you played it. Then I will cross-reference your details with other sources and put on a version to the list.
I played it when it first came out. Definitely joi, orgasm control, verbal humiliation, oral servitude, sextoys, pet play, teasing, ignore, monster girl (optional), futadom (optional); I think CBT, ruined orgasm, orgasm denial too though I'm 100% sure. Doesn't have any plot apart from interactions with the player (joi, humiliation, etc.); made in Unity with its graphics by SuccuDev. MC is male (the player is MC), hetero (optional futa). Fetish intensity, I guess, is medium, somewhat wide. If I remember correctly the game has voice acting.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Sure, but I either have to play it first or given a detailed description based on the table's categories.
Yet another game that's hard to classify with the list.

Virtual Succubus
Author: SuccuDev

Synopsis: Jerk Off Instructor (JOI) with a heavily customizable succubus. Femdom is the main focus, but its extent is player choice, with loads of different item options, fetishes and succubus behavior to select or disable.

Narrative Content: poor; beside the contract signing (first bootup) no story or plot whatsoever
Domination Level: soft to hard; depends entirely on player choice like enabled fetishes
Fetish Focus: wide; orgasm control, cbt, chastity, findom, tease and denial (including ASMR), edging, futadom, caning, spanking, bondage, watersports, cumplay and eating, pegging, feet/armpit/... worship, crossdressing and probably more
Alternate paths: no
Orientation: hetero, futadom, lezdom
Gameplay/Femdom Focus: JOI / dedicated femdom
Protagonist: male / female (beta)
Game Engine/Status/Dev: Unity / in dev / SuccuDev
Observations: voiced exclamations (text not voiced), hardcore chastity and hardcore findom possible, appointments and scheduling possible (basically waifu-ing it up)

P.S. Probably requires a bit of debate when it comes to domination level, fetishes and femdom focus given that we're not (technically) presented a scene but rather have to act it out through The Power of Imagination™. Femdom focus is iffy for me since you're always told or asked what to do but can tone down succubus behavior so much that there is never any consequence to refusing everything she throws at you leaving you to cherry pick if you're feeling exploitative. At the same time you can never have intercourse or actively touch or demand something sexual of your Succubus; so there is still always that sort of hierarchy if you will. So I decided on dedicated femdom for now.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Btw there is also Sex Valley, there is no femdom tag in that game but there is a femdom path to every female there

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
MC is male (the player is MC), hetero (optional futa).
Actually, Virtual Succubus has had vagina support for months.
virtualsuccubus com/blog

The game's femdom aspect can be seen for example in the impossibility to choose Succu-chan's outfit or hair colour (she decides herself). Although in the September 2021 update, a favor system has been added that allows the player to pay currency for a set of outfits (such as "lewd outfit", she still chooses the particular one).

AND you can lock all options during a chastity sentence, so you won't be able to change the ending percentage (normal/denial/ruin) - which in turn you can set to Her Choice (totally random, afaik). There is some surprising extent to this game.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
What is "vagina support"? Nevermind, I don't want to know. But just to clarify, the "futa" is optional, right?
It's nothing disturbing - they're talking about the option for female players to get tasks. Since females can't exactly stroke, tasks like these get replaced and others, e.g. fingering get added.

Futa is optional. It's a toggle for the succubus.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
But just to clarify, the "futa" is optional, right?
Futa dicks are now paler if Tanlines is enabled (wtf is my game)
patreon com/posts/virtual-succubus-56000006

It also features strapons (a toggle, if she's nude), and feet (another toggle). Many toggles.

Btw, maybe you could add "open world" to the features of open world games (such as Harshville, Degrees of Lewdity or Mantis)? f95zone doesn't have an appropriate tag, would be useful.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Futa dicks are now paler if Tanlines is enabled (wtf is my game)
patreon com/posts/virtual-succubus-56000006
For all I care they could be turquoise.

Btw, maybe you could add "open world" to the features of open world games (such as Harshville, Degrees of Lewdity or Mantis)? f95zone doesn't have an appropriate tag, would be useful.
That's a good idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
OK, I decided to look at Virtual Succubus, but as soon as it opens it requires a password. WTF?

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It only does so, if there's already a save. If you happen to have forgotten the password you can write in 8008135 (Boobies) to reset it.
I don't remember ever playing it before. Was it so forgettable?

Then I wonder, if the password doesn't delineate a pay-version from a free-version, what's the purpose of it?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I don't remember ever playing it before. Was it so forgettable?

Then I wonder, if the password doesn't delineate a pay-version from a free-version, what's the purpose of it?
You set the password yourself - I suppose for security. Since this game was clearly made as a mobile game first and foremost - the UI and certain features clearly indicate this - it kinda makes sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You set the password yourself - I suppose for security. Since this game was clearly made as a mobile game first and foremost - the UI and certain features clearly indicate this - it kinda makes sense.
I see.

About the game: clearly it belongs to the list. But personally I found it to be drawn out and depends a lot on your imagination. Can be ok, but quite time-consuming. I ended up in a loop of punishments where she just stands above you, no actions from her part, which is kind of a let-down. I mean its fun at first, then it quickly becomes boring. I like the premise, this kind of game could be made much more interesting if she actually performed actions and were using more lines. I can understand someone liking it, but I am positive nobody will actually jump up and down on the commands of a cartoon character. Or are they?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
But personally I found it to be drawn out and depends a lot on your imagination.
Meanwhile, text-based games in the list.
Can be ok, but quite time-consuming.
You can set the maximum time to 10 min. Or to infinity (ends on her discretion, or if you beg and she shows mercy).
I ended up in a loop of punishments where she just stands above you, no actions from her part, which is kind of a let-down.
Do you mean the time-outs? I haven't had those in months. Are you using the latest version? And how did you get her that angry, by constant disobeys?
mega nz/file/5x8H0SgT#i-G_XpZOKoUA4I3cy8jubvlZHSGzvdO2AChidkG-mBc
I can understand someone liking it, but I am positive nobody will actually jump up and down on the commands of a cartoon character. Or are they?
Now this is surprisingly judgemental of you, Aseratix. Yes, this is merely text on screen with orders. But how is it not enough? It is far more interactive than anything that doesn't employ a full-fledged story in a virtual reality with a superhuman artificial intelligence. Every game is make-believe. Incidentally, VS is going to include hypnosis/roleplay sessions in the next update (namely, witch with hexes).

Reactions: Platinum_Flame

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Meanwhile, text-based games in the list.
Some text based games describe complex and erotic scenarios, so that they can give a lot of fuel to fantasy, in a much more detailed way, at least for the way I use my fantasy.

You can set the maximum time to 10 min. Or to infinity (ends on her discretion, or if you beg and she shows mercy).
Well, I chose settings based on what I thought would be exciting, apparently those settings are unplayable.

Do you mean the time-outs? I haven't had those in months. Are you using the latest version? And how did you get her that angry, by constant disobeys?
No, she just gets angry very easily and its also set to be very dominant and such. So, once the static pic with her standing over me with the text "sadistic punishment" [which is basically you just staring up at her, which as a scene gets old after awhile], and then again and again.

Now this is surprisingly judgemental of you, Aseratix. Yes, this is merely text on screen with orders. But how is it not enough? It is far more interactive than anything that doesn't employ a full-fledged story in a virtual reality with a superhuman artificial intelligence. Every game is make-believe. Incidentally, VS is going to include hypnosis/roleplay sessions in the next update (namely, witch with hexes).
Why would it be judgmental? I just can't take a cartoon character giving me real-life tasks seriously. If the game actually expects me to play the game in wet socks, well, that's just not for me. I don't know what else to say.

I assumed that these JOI games don't actually expect you to do those things, only imagine them. But even imagining myself doing push-ups for 20 minutes kills all immersion, because its not like in classic games where you see the scene and imagine the scene playing out in real life. The way JOI games connect to real life and fantasy its just different. I can imagine doing push-ups for an actual girl demanding it to be exciting [especially with her or her feet on your back], and I also enjoy seeing this described in text or shown by images [actually shown or actually described], but when the game is just an avatar staring at me, while expecting me to do those push-ups, something is missing for me. Its missing both as fiction [you don't read the story, or you don't see it depicted in images] and as reality [its not actually a real person looking at you]. This combined just leaves me rather cold.

Classic games are not real either, but I enjoy them differently, I don't have to pretend that they are real, instead, I see the scenario and I imagine how I would feel if it were real.

But rest assured, the game will be in the list as promised, and its completely ok if you like it and if doing those things the cartoon succubus asks in real life does anything for you, then all the power to you mate! Go right ahead, you do you!

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Even if I try to be as inclusive as possible, I have a minimum standard, and I even stated that in the intro on the OP, namely, that I won't consider all games with the tag, which do not or very marginally contains the genre.
Why do you qualify lesbian/lezdom/yuri games as femdom? Imo, they're as far removed from femdom as futadom. This is arbitrary af. I don't want to be blunt, but I hate the impression you give of femdom to the world at large.

My constructive suggestion would be to split femdom into subtags: cumming vanilla femdom, lezdom, futadom, harsh female supremacy, inbetween. But what do I know. I am merely more tolerant.

If the game actually expects me to play the game in wet socks, well, that's just not for me. I don't know what else to say.
It's a toggle called Clothing or something. The game is full of toggles.
I assumed that these JOI games don't actually expect you to do those things, only imagine them. But even imagining myself doing push-ups for 20 minutes kills all immersion
Another toggle (Workout). Sweet jeebus, did you even go into the settings? She will also make you shove the dildo up your ass if you enable it, surprise-surprise.

Alright, I have finished your post, it's interesting feedback. Maybe I'm enough of an autistic virgin to suspend my disbelief enough? I barely have any human interaction to compare, lol. Although the Virtual Succubus is really popular on Patreon, which fact does bewilder me - are they all the fabled "loser virgins"? Or do they not consider the game femdom? I'm actually pleasantly surprised how such a femdom game has become successful - isn't femdom the most despised genre of all (just read the nHentai comments)?

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You can add public humiliation and orgasm denial to Dominension now and monster girls made an appearance there too. Fights have also become a part of game.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Why do you qualify lesbian/lezdom/yuri games as femdom? Imo, they're as far removed from femdom as futadom. This is arbitrary af. I don't want to be blunt, but I hate the impression you give of femdom to the world at large.
I see lezdom as completely femdom. I define femdom as: domination by females. Therefore regardless who they dominate, be it male, female, or else, its femdom. Its not arbitrary at all.

Femdom: "female domination". Nowhere in this definition is "of males only". Futadom is not femdom, because the subjects doing the domination are not females, but futas. If a futa is dominated by a female, then that is femdom based on the definition.

Lesbians are female.
Hetero females are female.

Futas are not females.
Males are not females.
------------------------------
Female domination = domination BY females

Hence futadom nor maledom is femdom, but lezdom is femdom, because lesbians are females. Its really simple and logical.

I don't want to be blunt either, but you're wrong on this one. If you want to share your definitions with the world, nobody is stopping you. Being the maker of this list for free has one perk which I intend to keep: its based on my definiton of femdom I given above.

My constructive suggestion would be to split femdom into subtags: cumming vanilla femdom, lezdom, futadom, harsh female supremacy, inbetween. But what do I know. I am merely more tolerant.
Yes, you are more tolerant [an euphemism in this context for sure], and you are free to make your own list based on your more "tolerant" definitons.

There is no such thing as "vanilla femdom", that's an oxymoron. While "female supremacy" is just a fetish you can have within femdom, where you worship females as superior.

If something wants to include everything, then that something is no longer a particular thing, but the collection of all things. The solution to your problem is not to dilute the meaning of femdom beyond recognition, but simply realizing that you like other things besides femdom, which is completely fine. However I made this list to be centered around genuine femdom.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes