Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I hate that humiliation is so prevalent
I am in the opposite camp.

...What's your opinion on 2D pixel-art side-scrollers such as Super Mamono Sisters, Nayla's Castle, Drain Mansion by Kredyn or Lost Case by Zolvatory?
hemdomblog com/2021/06/super-mamono-sisters-english-version.html
f95zone to/threads/naylas-castle-v0-7-public-quidev.70149/
kredyn itch io/drain-mansion
zolvatory itch io/lost-case-monster-girl-takeover
I'm not familiar with these games. Hemdomblog is where I found some games, but most games on that site are in Japanese so I didn't bother with the translator. I am not too keen on most Japanese games with a few notable exceptions.

I really don't play many adult games as of late, most new entries on this site doesn't excite me too much. Those which do, are not being updated as frequently. I share your disappointment but for entirely different reasons. Only a couple of new games piqued my personal interest as of late.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I am in the opposite camp.
Sandbox open-world full-customization procedurally-generated sentient-AI virtual-reality masterpiece when.

I'm not familiar with these games. Hemdomblog is where I found some games, but most games on that site are in Japanese so I didn't bother with the translator.
Only one these games is Japanese. I actually learned of them from Rule34.
rule34 xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=femdom+pixel_art+animated

Look, found another one (Japanese) - Nightmare School by Dieselmine.
f95zone to/threads/nightmare-school-lost-girls-final-dieselmine.63670/

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I already dowloaded that game, it sits in the "to be played list". I actually prefer lezdom, for reasons of absent dick problems. This game however has maledom among its tags, so it may have an even worse dick problem.
Maledom is avoidable lezdom is good bht at the moment requiress a shit ton of grinding

• Red Heart

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
BTW The Fate of Irnia has a femdom route with dark elf, but entering the femdom route locks you on the bad end, good end/s is/are obtainable only through vanilla and maybe some maledomy routes. I've played the game quite long time ago, so maybe it's different now, but I'm unwilling to check it. From the content there was some (light) humiliation, obedience training, orgasm control and I think facesitting too, but I'm not 100% sure, could be more (later I think they added femdom route with an orc woman, but I never played it. It's a Ren'Py VN with choices, custom, drawn pics and developed (in dev) by Winterlook. Male/hetero, fantasy setting, soft to maybe medium (more mentally than phisically); narrowish focus. Someone would have to play it though, cause I'm sure my list of fetishes and info on (perhaps) bad end lock needs revision.

• Red Heart

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
BTW The Fate of Irnia has a femdom route with dark elf, but entering the femdom route locks you on the bad end, good end/s is/are obtainable only through vanilla and maybe some maledomy routes. I've played the game quite long time ago, so maybe it's different now, but I'm unwilling to check it. From the content there was some (light) humiliation, obedience training, orgasm control and I think facesitting too, but I'm not 100% sure, could be more (later I think they added femdom route with an orc woman, but I never played it. It's a Ren'Py VN with choices, custom, drawn pics and developed (in dev) by Winterlook. Male/hetero, fantasy setting, soft to maybe medium (more mentally than phisically); narrowish focus. Someone would have to play it though, cause I'm sure my list of fetishes and info on (perhaps) bad end lock needs revision.
That's generally accurate, the drow submission route is the only femdom route, but it has a full ending; it does include the drow denying the MC to have sex with his wife, I wouldn't call that soft. All the other routes are either romance, maledom or quickly lead to bad ends. The routes with the orc don't include femdom, they're either romance or maledom.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Mister_M

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
*There was supposed to be a femdom route with the orc but that route didn't get completed yet due to lack of popularity among patrons. Dev has already made quite a lot of progress in his next game. So, I wonder whether that route will ever get completed or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just some thanks and some simple clarifications:

Since I can only update the list with games satisfying the table-categories, I want to thank you all who helped me and continue to help in this task! The list is just as much yours as it is mine.

This help you give is very important not only because it helps making the list living up to its potential, but also because you spare me some time.

I am aware that there are some categories which are partly subjective, such as the level of domination. A game which is "soft" for me, may hit the "medium" for someone else. I am also aware that the games which are characterized by others may not meet my standards in this regard either. But I think that even with a level of uncertainty, these estimations are still useful.

In order to aid deciding more objectively the level/intensity of domination consider the following operational breakdown (medium falls in-between, obviously):

SoftHard
PlayfulSerious
Casual24/7
Very consensual and respectfulConsensual Non-consent, Non-consent
Common fetishes [non-coerced oral, light pet-play, etc]Less common fetishes
No serious pain caused [max. slapping, barefoot trampling]Serious pain involved/torture/sadism (ex. whipping, beating)
No cruelty [low psychological humiliation, max verbal]Cruelty [disrespect, degradation, abuse]
Femdom as kinky foreplay [its more like spice than the dish]Femdom as lifestyle/main dish
Emotionally undisturbing, comedic, cuteEmotionally heavy, shocking, disturbing

Note, that even for the purposes of this list I only intend to try out games which have dedicated femdom routes (no matter if soft or hard) with male sub MC [or female dom MC, which is really rare anyways]. Lezdom on rainy days when there are no aforementioned ones [I can more or less dissociate the sex of the sub in lezdom games and focus on the domme/dommes]. Games like this will be in the list sooner or later because I will play them myself, not that I mind if someone who plays them earlier helps with them sooner.

HOWEVER: I am unlikely to try out games with melded genres and mixed plots [for example: where the maledom mixes with femdom on the same path]. Nor sissification games where the female dominant [is she really?] only plays the role of a pimp, while the actual adult content is gay sex, with all due respect to games in this genre which actually have femdom content too.

That being said, games with such melded and mixed content are eligible to the list if they have significant femdom scenes. With these I completely rely on others who might like these releases to play and characterize them for their inclusion into the list. I can't however do anything with such games simply being mentioned.

Games where "femdom" means futa on male or futa on female, aka pure futadom games will not be added.

Thanks for the understanding.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
That's generally accurate, the drow submission route is the only femdom route, but it has a full ending; it does include the drow denying the MC to have sex with his wife, I wouldn't call that soft. All the other routes are either romance, maledom or quickly lead to bad ends. The routes with the orc don't include femdom, they're either romance or maledom.
Whats the name of the drow ?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Updated with the last two games discussed. Its scary to update lately, because the site has these frequent load management/maintenance issue. Let me know if I missed anything.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I considered it too soft in my view It was easiest one the most vanilla Femdom I saw.
I serious don't remember any humiliation or obedience training just a little of orgasm denial, Footjob and facesitting

Reactions: Innocience

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
On a cheery side-note, here's another honest government ad:

Liberals are cringe. Don't get me wrong, I love China, and all anti-Murkan propaganda I can get, but the Afghanistan war was a failure precisely due to Christian mercy. Mercy is self-defeating, fortunately, and will soon end (on both sides).

...Btw, could you add the "rhythm CBT event" to the Virtual Succubus description? And change canning > caning? Also, "at this time it apostrophe s only a demo".

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I considered it too soft in my view It was easiest one the most vanilla Femdom I saw.
I serious don't remember any humiliation or obedience training just a little of orgasm denial, Footjob and facesitting
I think there was a little bit of verbal humiliation, she also prohibited him from sex (at least for some time) so I view that as a form of obedience training. But as I wrote, I played long time ago so my memory of the game doesn't have to reflect its true form. It was soft to me, but as you can see in other post others consider it not so soft.

• Red Heart

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I think there was a little bit of verbal humiliation, she also prohibited him from sex (at least for some time) so I view that as a form of obedience training. But as I wrote, I played long time ago so my memory of the game doesn't have to reflect its true form. It was soft to me, but as you can see in other post others consider it not so soft.
Yes there is a orgasm denial part but it was very limited to 1 or 2 scenes and when I said about being too soft were the overly focus in the Incest Harem and her scenes being too vanilla at best.

• Red Heart

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Yes there is a orgasm denial part but it was very limited to 1 or 2 scenes and when I said about being too soft were the overly focus in the Incest Harem and her scenes being too vanilla at best.
You're ignoring that the drow also uses the MC as a political tool and makes him marry the queen while she also makes sure that the marriage is completely unsatisfying to the queen. Yes, the route is very light in fetishes, pain and humiliation, on the other hand it is also serious, permanent and founded on racist supremacy. It's probably consensual for the MC, but it certainly isn't for the queen. It is a blend of light and heavy elements, so it seems best to call it medium. Maybe add that the sexual content is quite light. The orgasm denial in the game is a bit odd because it is a month-long challenge, if the MC fails the femdom route starts, if he succeeds it will move to the romance route.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes